Does any real discussion happen on USMB? Or just insults, namecalling, and lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, friends and neighbors (said in my best Stephen King voice)....the general consenus is...y'all that have issue with usmb are still here and will stay here. Why? Because it is hard to find a BUSY board that has LOTS of people who post often and you are not sitting here for hours waiting for someone to log in and reply.....and has staff that does not ride yer ass 24/7. Such boards are hard to come by. So you stay.

Admit it because it is quite obvious. ;)

The majority of whites can be imbeciles. So can blacks. And browns. So?

Anyway...if you think the majority of people here are racist...why do you stay?
Because we were here long before this place became this way Gracie, and are just loyal members wishing for a little bit of the good ole days to appear again....and I am confident, they will, someday, (fingers crossed)....maybe 2016?

This place is filled with unfettered racism from time to time....I don't see how anyone, anyone at all, can not see this?

I see it. But it was like this before too. At least when I was here years ago.
If staff started banning or editing posts from folks that use racist terms, then they would be harassed for not letting freedom of speech take place. People think this place is a democracy. It isn't. It's a board on the net owned privately. Their beach, their waves.

AND...there is the Clean Debate Forum. If they are complaining that conversation cannot take place due to trolling and name calling...what is stopping the discussion from taking place in the there???

Entertainment, eh? Then why fight so much for your entertainment to be muzzled?

I don't read Novasteves threads..or shootspeeders or tanks. What they say is no more interesting to me than listening to a kkk rally. So why do you give them notice? Ignore them, Nutz.

:lol: Why would I ignore someone who insults my family. Who says my grandfather is stupid and lazy despite the fact that he fought in 3 wars and retired as a civil servant? Why do I let them spew their propaganda and defame all blacks to sheep and lemmings who believe whatever they read on the internet. If they have a platform to spew hate, why can't I use that same platform to condemn it?

:lol: Okay...whatever you say dude. Like I said...you use your label nonsense as a tactic.

So claims the king of labeling not my fault you can't take what you dish out.

Who have I labeled that does not fit the description?

You've not offered one shred of proof of any racism. Not provided any examples.
You have simply labeled the entire board as racist and anyone who dares disagree with you or those who criticize you as racist..

i am too tired and worn out from reading all 181 posts....., so far, but all i see is racist, RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS, that word is thrown around so loosely it has lost it's meaning. :up:

I don't read Novasteves threads..or shootspeeders or tanks. What they say is no more interesting to me than listening to a kkk rally. So why do you give them notice? Ignore them, Nutz.

:lol: Why would I ignore someone who insults my family. Who says my grandfather is stupid and lazy despite the fact that he fought in 3 wars and retired as a civil servant? Why do I let them spew their propaganda and defame all blacks to sheep and lemmings who believe whatever they read on the internet. If they have a platform to spew hate, why can't I use that same platform to condemn it?

Then bitch them out! You don't have clean hands yourself so you can't complain when you are tossing the mud clods right back over the fence.
And why care what some unknown entity says about your grandfather? Whomever says that shit is just an anon voice and they have pretty sucky lives to ASSume something about someone else just because they are fighting with another person on a message board. Don't give them your power, hon. Phooey on 'em.

Then bitch them out! You don't have clean hands yourself so you can't complain when you are tossing the mud clods right back over the fence.
And why care what some unknown entity says about your grandfather? Whomever says that shit is just an anon voice and they have pretty sucky lives to ASSume something about someone else just because they are fighting with another person on a message board. Don't give them your power, hon. Phooey on 'em.

Gracie....you miss the ultimate point...it is entertainment. You think I don't go toe to toe with these assholes. :lol: You should pay attention. They don't call me a racist and call me out because I sit around and play word games!

i am too tired and worn out from reading all 181 posts....., so far, but all i see is racist, RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS, that word is thrown around so loosely it has lost it's meaning. :up:

Racist! :D

Meh. Much ado about nothing. Got a Clean Debate forum here that can be used but that isn't good enough I guess.

Anywho....I just enjoy my time here. Sure there are some pretty bad things said and sometimes I even cringe..sometimes I fight back...sometimes I laugh at them....and sometimes I just log off for awhile or go into more fun threads. Some of y'all should do that.

So claims the king of labeling not my fault you can't take what you dish out.

You have simply labeled the entire board as racist and anyone who dares disagree with you or those who criticize you as racist..

Of the names I listed...who is not a racist?

Gracie....you miss the ultimate point...it is entertainment. You think I don't go toe to toe with these assholes. :lol: You should pay attention. They don't call me a racist and call me out because I sit around and play word games!
Hey!!! I play word games! I also play Google Bubble Blaster! RACIST!! :lol:

It is called making the best of a racist situation. If the forum wanted real discussion, they would handle the situation accordingly.

Encouraging more is not making the best of the situation. Looking at this thread it appears to me you are looking for an excuse for your bad behavior and position in life. Go find something positive to do and be a part.

Huh? I am looking for an excuse for bad behavior and position in life...wow, how the sanctimonious asshole has quickly degraded into a flaming fuck! :lmao:
Fuck you!

What we have just witnessed is a total breakdown of composure brought on by your inability to control your emotions.....You fail.

Hey!!! I play word games! I also play Google Bubble Blaster! RACIST!! :lol:

:lmao:

WTF is Google Bubble Blaster?

Encouraging more is not making the best of the situation. Looking at this thread it appears to me you are looking for an excuse for your bad behavior and position in life. Go find something positive to do and be a part.

Huh? I am looking for an excuse for bad behavior and position in life...wow, how the sanctimonious asshole has quickly degraded into a flaming fuck! :lmao:
Fuck you!

What we have just witnessed is a total breakdown of composure brought on by your inability to control your emotions.....You fail.

You are trying way too hard. A breakdown? Notice the smiley lmao icon. Hardly. Try again.

A game!! I use Google Chrome...and I have some of their games I play a lot. Candy Crush too.
Bubble Blaster is...blasting bubble, lol.

I take my frustrations out on that game. Like..I watched The Butler today on tv. I got pissed off. I tend to do that with some movies.

Why is that? Racism is acceptable but speaking out against it is not?

Uh..Racism cuts both ways. The sooner you come to accept that reality, the better off you'll be.
You see..There are two kinds of racism....One is singling out a person or a group because of who they are.
The other is NOT singling out a person because of who they are.
No one or group has the victimization market cornered.

Never said it didn't go both ways...now did I. Regretfully, Teapers think that anyone who disagrees with them is a racist and they call all democrats racists. Democrats do the same...Teapers are just more vocal about it and they tend to attack blacks - frequently.

Either way...this site REEKS of racism.
First....You've been regurgitating what you've been told about the tea party.
Second, you've not offered any evidence supporting your claims..
You don't get to come on here, throw around your untrue disgusting accusations and think you can get away with it.
I am not letting this go. Prove your claims or dry up and blow away in the wind.

Of the names I listed...who is not a racist?
How about the names you DIDN'T list, like Asclepias, Brianna Michele, and YOU? You're a whining little pussy who likes to stir up racial shit, and when it's thrown back in your face, you bitch and moan about racism. You're a little bitch who wants to dish it out but can't take it. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen, bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back