Does any real discussion happen on USMB? Or just insults, namecalling, and lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another observation: If you think you are changing others here, you are most likely wrong. More likely, you are becoming a more negative person yourself as you wade further into the mire. I found taking a break from this place to be a very positive thing and plan on minimal ventures into threads outside the Coffee Shop.

Labeling anyone you disagree with as racist to try and silence them from speaking their mind is not speaking out against racism it is though a form of racism. If your really as concerned about racism as you claim you will give this some serious thought though we both know you wont.

See, that is nonsense. I call people racists who spew racist nonsense. Your labeling argument is just a tactic so you can say whatever you choose or so you can silence someone who disagrees with you. I have been called a racist more times than the real racists...just for disagreeing with a fucking teaper. It is nonsense.
You just can't handle being called out on your bullshit your perfectly willing and happy to label anyone else as racist that you see fit but someone dares to slap the racist label on you well they must be racist now that is nonsense at it's best.

:lol: Okay...whatever you say dude. Like I said...you use your label nonsense as a tactic.

Not true. Just the other day Careforall confronted me on my thread about people getting up to 6k for taking in an illegal. I did some further digging on a different site and came back and admitted she was right. After that the thread basically died, as it should have.

Actually, you continued to argue the point after you realized your error. You didn't concede your point. You admitted your error.

CCJ is right. There is no conflict resolution. As Bill Maher puts it.....we have lots of "zombie lies". They just don't die.

The OP is, in my opinion, a person who regularly posts shit that invites insults and mocking. You get what you ask for. Avoid saying ridiculous hyperbole filled things and you might see the better side of others.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...th-to-anyone-willing-to-take-in-refugees.html

Here is my thread. Feel free to point out how I continued my original point. Or just admit you're full of it.

I posted a link with the CORRECT information.

I was participating in the thread. I don't need to point anything out. You didn't concede the point. You adjusted your dollar figure when you had no choice. You linked to a second article stating the 6k figure after you were corrected.

Last edited:
Another observation: If you think you are changing others here, you are most likely wrong. More likely, you are becoming a more negative person yourself as you wade further into the mire. I found taking a break from this place to be a very positive thing and plan on minimal ventures into threads outside the Coffee Shop.
Think I will head over to the Coffee Shop I could use a break Cheers is also a good place to go for a break.

USMB is a racist forum. Racism is accepted as the norm and anyone who speaks out against it is attacked. The rules do not apply to the racists as they are allowed to do as they please. Of course, we cannot discuss this because discussing mod inaction when it comes to racists blatantly breaking the rules is the only rule that is enforced.

Perhaps if you were a minority, you would understand how it is tiresome to see a comment in every fucking thread about how all blacks are stupid, on welfare or whatever nonsense.

Generalities don't bolster your position, but point out an over reaction.

See, that is nonsense. I call people racists who spew racist nonsense. Your labeling argument is just a tactic so you can say whatever you choose or so you can silence someone who disagrees with you. I have been called a racist more times than the real racists...just for disagreeing with a fucking teaper. It is nonsense.
You just can't handle being called out on your bullshit your perfectly willing and happy to label anyone else as racist that you see fit but someone dares to slap the racist label on you well they must be racist now that is nonsense at it's best.

:lol: Okay...whatever you say dude. Like I said...you use your label nonsense as a tactic.

So claims the king of labeling not my fault you can't take what you dish out.

So claims the king of labeling not my fault you can't take what you dish out.

Who have I labeled that does not fit the description?

Actually, you continued to argue the point after you realized your error. You didn't concede your point. You admitted your error.

CCJ is right. There is no conflict resolution. As Bill Maher puts it.....we have lots of "zombie lies". They just don't die.

The OP is, in my opinion, a person who regularly posts shit that invites insults and mocking. You get what you ask for. Avoid saying ridiculous hyperbole filled things and you might see the better side of others.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...th-to-anyone-willing-to-take-in-refugees.html

Here is my thread. Feel free to point out how I continued my original point. Or just admit you're full of it.

I was participating in the thread. I don't need to point anything out. You didn't concede the point. You adjusted your dollar figure when you had no choice.

This is the kind of shit the op is talking about. I most certainly had a choice. I could have ignored her post or simply not sought out the facts. I CHOSE to do neither of those things and correct my op WITH a link to the correct information. On top of that I said nothing further on the subject.

You are just being your typical hack self so I will conclude with a hearty FUCK YOU TROLL

USMB is not a racist forum. There are members that are allowed to voice their actual racism, and member who are allowed to insinuate others are racists with much hyperbole. It would be better to allow the discussions to happen, rather than use political correctness to try and hush people one thinks are racist. I would rather people civilly and calmly tore apart the truly racist comments of others.

USMB is a racist forum. Racism is accepted as the norm and anyone who speaks out against it is attacked. The rules do not apply to the racists as they are allowed to do as they please. Of course, we cannot discuss this because discussing mod inaction when it comes to racists blatantly breaking the rules is the only rule that is enforced.

Perhaps if you were a minority, you would understand how it is tiresome to see a comment in every fucking thread about how all blacks are stupid, on welfare or whatever nonsense.

There is enmity against all people by many people, and what one cannot resolve with the rules, one can resolve by himself. In life there will be things that are beyond your control, but you will always be able to control your reactions to them. If you snap at the racist, or return hatred with hatred, you damage your integrity. Be the better person. The stronger person. And wiser. Ignore it, do no harm, or lay bare all of the fallacies and biases in the person's posts with calmness and general respect. If racists know they can get a rise out of someone, they will keep doing so.

I was participating in the thread. I don't need to point anything out. You didn't concede the point. You adjusted your dollar figure when you had no choice.

This is the kind of shit the op is talking about. I most certainly had a choice. I could have ignored her post or simply not sought out the facts. I CHOSE to do neither of those things and correct my op WITH a link to the correct information. On top of that I said nothing further on the subject.

You are just being your typical hack self so I will conclude with a hearty FUCK YOU TROLL

OK....you didn't link to a Brietbart article that restated the $6000 claim. That was my imagination. Good for you.

I asked that same question when I first came aboard. Regretfully, when rabid racists and Teapers are allowed to be the main attraction of the forum...this is what you get.

Of course as my Mom use to say when you point your finger at someone 3 are pointing back at you!!

I am really an offender of name calling.."Dummy" "Dumb F...k",etc. and I am truly embarrassed and sorry.
I apologize to any that I've done that to and appreciate the OP's thoughts and hope people will understand that I truly am sorry.
Please forgive me as a very wise person once said "tis better to be thought a fool then open your mouth and proof it"!
No excuses folks just honest contrition.

If the experience of many forums is any indication, relying on people to be nice and "set an example" etc., doesn't work.

Putting a ban against "personal attacks" into the Terms of Service, and then enforcing it fairly and rigorously, does.

I'm open to any other method that has a record of working. Until I see one, the ban against personal attacks (and the enforcement of it) is the ONLY method I've seen so far, that makes the board noticeably better (though, as I pointed out, not perfect).

OK....you didn't link to a Brietbart article that restated the $6000 claim. That was my imagination. Good for you.

The 6000 claim was correct you idiot. What was incorrect was that it wasn't for one child but rather UP TO 5 or 6.

Back to ignore with your hackery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back