🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Anybody Even Care About The American Flag Anymore?

A flag is a piece of cloth. Nothing more. It is the symbol of your nation. To a Native American, it is the flag that was carried into battle when their ancestors were slaughtered and murdered, and forced off their land. You might be able to understand that they don't have the same reaction of pride or respect.

When all American people have the same rights of safety, security, and freedom as white people, then maybe everyone will salute the flag with as much patriotic enthusiasm as you do, but that's really hard to do when police can pull you over and murder you with impunity, because of the color of your skin.l

Maybe if you cared as much for the things your flag is supposed to stand for, as you do for that piece of cloth, you'll have a country where EVERYBODY stands and salute the flag.
I just dont understand why you want to continue to live, you worthless jumble of a mass of cells. You want to abort babies, in or out of the womb, something never thought of back 100 years ago, you want to rewards asshole liberals who sit on their ass doing nothing but bitch and moan (like you) how fucked up their lives are, yet punish everyone else who pays the taxes so those other assholes can live. Then insult US for not doing enough, yet you never go after the real enemies of the people, "THE DEEP STATE" who take our taxes, enrich their buddies through green programs, who intern those friends will reward the prog elites later on when they go to work for those companies. You are such a stupid person, who just cant see what that piece of cloth means to US...

Flags are just pieces of cloth.

If you really care about your country help your neighbor out.
why the fuck do i have to help out my neighbor, they didnt help me out. As a libertarian/conservative, your actions have consequences, you fuck up, it isnt up to me to take care of you, get off your lazy ass, get a job and make something of yourself. Americans used to do that all the time, until cripple FDR put a chicken in every pot while stealing the citizens property that they had a right to own.

When all American people have the same rights of safety, security, and freedom as white people, then maybe everyone will salute the flag with as much patriotic enthusiasm as you do, but that's really hard to do when police can pull you over and murder you with impunity, because of the color of your skin.
“but that's really hard to do when police can pull you over and murder you with impunity, because of the color of your skin.”
Cool THEORY DragonBreathLady....but what about those pesky facts that always seem to get in the way of the foolish talking points you twisted weirdos concoct?
F8CFE1AE-2FD9-4852-961D-DEBE6DAB913A.png

“but that's really hard to do when police can pull you over and murder you with impunity, because of the color of your skin.”
Cool THEORY DragonBreathLady....but what about those pesky facts that always seem to get in the way of the foolish talking points you twisted weirdos concoct?
View attachment 529362
All your graph does is show that a disproportionate number of blacks and latinos are killed by police.

All your graph does is show that a disproportionate number of blacks and latinos are killed by police.
Of course they are...they don’t understand cause and effect, they are far less civilized and far more criminal minded. They have far more encounters with police.
Does such truth hurt your feelings?

Of course they are...they don’t understand cause and effect, they are far less civilized and far more criminal minded. They have far more encounters with police.
Does such truth hurt your feelings?
It doesn't hurt my feelings that you're a disgusting, racist piece of shit.

I just went to a parade this morning and I was one of the few people who stood and clapped for our American flag and the veterans who were carrying it. I don't care what your political beliefs are, you have to be pretty fucking disgusting not to respect our flag or those in uniform.
Do you wear any American flag clothing? Have the American flag on your paperware for picnics? According to the U.S. Flag Code, just as disrespectful.

Examples of disrespect to the flag:
1629644009324.png
1629644032090.png
1629644063465.png

It doesn't hurt my feelings that you're a disgusting, racist piece of shit.
Yes...it’s totally racist for one to acknowledge TRUTH, facts and statistics as they relate to the behaviorial traits of those of various ethnicities.
We intelligent beings should always play stupid when it comes to skin color...well, until a hate whitey movement comes along anyway.

Browns, Blacks and Jews never risked their lives fighting equals in any real war especially life altering zionist inspired conflicts such as WWI and WWII. Whitey did the work while Browns, Blacks and Jews waiting the outcome of their intervention in the evolution of Western Mankind.
Fascinating.....

Yes...it’s totally racist for one to acknowledge TRUTH, facts and statistics as they relate to the behaviorial traits of those of various ethnicities.
We intelligent beings should always play stupid when it comes to skin color...well, until a hate whitey movement comes along anyway.
Sorry Skippy but racists like you aren't intelligent beings. Hope that hurts your feelings. :lol:

I just went to a parade this morning and I was one of the few people who stood and clapped for our American flag and the veterans who were carrying it. I don't care what your political beliefs are, you have to be pretty fucking disgusting not to respect our flag or those in uniform.

Respect to you. Keep it up.

Wheelchair-bound Arek Trenholm, born with spina bifida, stands for the American flag...

spina-bifida-stands-for-flag-twitter.jpg

2ef5e1f44d4c72d1886ed9ae472ae2e94e08da5b102c15a1f28c30a64d26ad95.jpg

just-stand02.jpg

PELOSI-KNEELING-GEORGE-FLOYD-JIHAD-WATCH-630x354.jpg

Last edited:
"Pretty fucking disgusting" I do not respect flags, uniforms and veterans - in the context, which you open here - because I also don't respect wars.

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
Albert Einstein

Then you should really move to China or Russia until you learn to be thankful for what those who have fought for you in those wars went through so that you can have the freedoms that you have.

And that is why you do not get it. It is not about respecting the flag, it is about disrespecting it. You have to try to do that.

I think you mean that you have try and respect it right? Not disrespect it.

Flags are just pieces of cloth.

And you are just somebody made out of bone and flesh.

Forum List

Back