🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Anybody Even Care About The American Flag Anymore?

“but that's really hard to do when police can pull you over and murder you with impunity, because of the color of your skin.”
Cool THEORY DragonBreathLady....but what about those pesky facts that always seem to get in the way of the foolish talking points you twisted weirdos concoct?
View attachment 529362
Raw numbers never tell the whole story.

Start using percentages and you see a different picture.

Blacks make up about 13% of the population

Yeah FUCK everyone else but wave the flag with pride.
Seems that worthless lazy fucking progressives slaves tell the rest of US to fuck off, burning cities and murdering each other, and we are the ones paying taxes so they can get free stuff. Yeah, fuck em, they dont want to contribute to this country, they can rot in hell...

And that’s a bad thing?
How can the "African-American" race stay relevant in the United States when they murder 33% of their babies, and kill each other in the inner cities by the 1000s. The brown turd Obammy saw the writing on the wall, which was why he opened the southern border so diseased future Democrat voters would replace the blacks. And with "whitie" liberals castrating themselves so they wont have any children, soon the US of A, will be like Venezuela or Argentina. A brown shit hole of a country....

How can the "African-American" race stay relevant in the United States when they murder 33% of their babies, and kill each other in the inner cities by the 1000s. The brown turd Obammy saw the writing on the wall, which was why he opened the southern border so diseased future Democrat voters would replace the blacks. And with "whitie" liberals castrating themselves so they wont have any children, soon the US of A, will be like Venezuela or Argentina. A brown shit hole of a country....
¡Que lastima!

But no answer ,,,figures

Cause does it really need an answer? I think it just needs some common sense.

Yes I am. So are you.

You entirely missed my point.

And that’s a bad thing?

First of all, please don't bring abortion into this, and second of all if you're talking about abortion murder is murder end of story. Being in the military and shooting and killing enemies isn't murder, it's self-defense. An infant is innocent since they didn't ask to be born, that happens when people don't get protection or keep their legs closed so an infant shouldn't be blamed for that. As for the cases of rape babies,.. adoption exists for a reason.

Some US flag desecration cannot be overlooked:

desecrated US flag.png

Which other ugly US presidents did shit like this?

Some US flag desecration cannot be overlooked:

View attachment 529823

Which other ugly US presidents did shit like this?

I don't really see anything wrong with that because of the message underneath it. If it was just a picture of Trump, I would have to admit that it would be a bit much.

I don't really see anything wrong with that because of the message underneath it. If it was just a picture of Trump, I would have to admit that it would be a bit much.
So, printed messages on the US flag don't desecrate it?

I flew my American flag on every appropriate day for several decades. No more, Trump and the RWNJs have completely destroyed the image for me. I hate it now. Never again.

Seems that worthless lazy fucking progressives slaves tell the rest of US to fuck off, burning cities and murdering each other, and we are the ones paying taxes so they can get free stuff. Yeah, fuck em, they dont want to contribute to this country, they can rot in hell...
What's any of that got to do with giving the guy who lives across the street from you a helping hand once in a while

Cause does it really need an answer? I think it just needs some common sense.

You entirely missed my point.

First of all, please don't bring abortion into this, and second of all if you're talking about abortion murder is murder end of story. Being in the military and shooting and killing enemies isn't murder, it's self-defense. An infant is innocent since they didn't ask to be born, that happens when people don't get protection or keep their legs closed so an infant shouldn't be blamed for that. As for the cases of rape babies,.. adoption exists for a reason.
No the people in the countries we invade are shooting in self defense.

Let's not forget that our army is the invader most of the time.

I just went to a parade this morning and I was one of the few people who stood and clapped for our American flag and the veterans who were carrying it. I don't care what your political beliefs are, you have to be pretty fucking disgusting not to respect our flag or those in uniform.
the Demorats and RINOS don that for sure.

Forum List

Back