Does anyone actually know what an “opportunity economy” is?

Where do you get that?... you always say that and its just not true.... When I got a tax cut I invested in new equipment and hired a sales rep.... the company I bought the equipment from also used the money wisely and purchased my company and they are still operating today... now I'm retired and I hire a landscaper house keeper... next month a carpenter is going to put new cabinets in my garage... can't do any of that if everyone is broke but government...
What drives purchasing new equipment is a market that will purchase what is produced by that equipment

Kamala repeatedly touted her plan to create an “opportunity economy”. She never elaborated beyond saying she’d give $6k to new parents for cribs and $25k to home buyers for a down payment. Where will all this money come from? Is “opportunity economy” just another butchering of the language in substitution of “Marxist wealth redistribution”?

The money will come from tax payer funds of course.

But I don't know opportunity economy is probably one where if you have the opportunity to steal something then you do it.

But honestly it's just bullshit language and phrases she created because it sounds impressive and catchy. It sounds like something young dumb kids would get excited over because it sounds easy and it means nothing so they don't have to think about it too hard. They just want quick and easy with a easily repeatable slogan where they get the illusion of being important.

And at the end of the day that's all her voters and the Democrats want, the illusion of importance.

Forum List

Back