Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

Again... IF Obama would release his transcripts, as well as his birth certificate, none of this would ever come up. There has NEVER BEEN a US President elected that we knew so absolutely little about.

I know for a fact that he attended a Muslim school when he lived in Indonesia, and he had to tell them he was Muslim in order to attend. Now he says he isn't Muslim and never was a Muslim, even though his father was... so is he lying now or was he lying then?
I sometimes say I'm a Christian and I'm not. Boss you know you have to be a Christian to get elected President of the United States and there's no way every president was actually a believer of God. So Obama could very well be an athiest Clinton - probably too not Bush Reagan or Carter but Kennedy could have been.

Sounds like a lot of spinning and delusion to excuse an outright lie.
Maybe we will go to hell. Let God judge.

Sometimes a lie is good remember? santa even God. Keeps people from doing bad things. How can a smart man believe what rev. Wright is saying? I hope he's an atheist. Or maybe he believes in generic God like you.

Name me one other person you know that converted from Islam to Christianity or vice a versa that you questioned their sincerity. So why are you questioning Obama's sincerity on being a Christian? It's a subtle way of playing the race card. And did you know for the longest time I thought you were black?
It's easy to doubt his sincerity when he sat in front of that racist pastor for 20 years and suckled on racial hatred. I am a Christian, and all real Christians know the difference. Anyone who preaches hate from the pulpit is a servant of the devil. Here, can I be any more clear?

"Beloved, let us love one another. For love is of God and anyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God for God is love."
1John 4:7,8

No Christian can tolerate the pitched hate and intolerance that Obama did for 2 decades. He is not and never was a Christian.

Period.

You sat in front of a pedophile priest for 20 years and your last Pope was a nazi.

And most Catholics are such pricks now they don't even agree with their new Pope. Freaking hilarious.

My priest isn't a pedophile. Projecting again?

For one, all you Christians think your church has it right. 2. If you're a Christian and a fiscal conservative you're a hypocrite.

What denomination is that church? Is that why the white guy in sc felt OK killing those black church members? Omg maybe there is a connection to you guys bashing black churches and that shooting?

Last point. Thanks for telling boss Obama has been a church going Christian for 20 years. Probably more than trump goes to church.

Are you thick? I said he wasn't a Christian. And there is no Christian denomination that preaches hate, whether it be Wright's church or that kook Westboro Baptist church in Kansas. God is love, the author of love, and demonstrated that love by stretching out his arms on the cross for all mankind. Those who are of God love as God does. Or was that not made clear in the Bible passage I cited?
Probably why that white guy had no problem killing all those fake black Christians. I'm sure they have very fiery sermons that cater to the black experience and you'd probably not approve. Right? What denomination are you?

Catholic.

And you don't know crap about Christians black or white. Most black congregations preach love, reconciliation, and tolerance just like most white congregations.

It's a Christian thing, you wouldn't understand.
So you know which black churches preach like wright and which ones don't? Maybe a lot of misguided white christistians don't. They think that's all black churches do is preach anti whitey propaganda. They believe blacks are raping our white Christian women and taking over the country.

On a ten scale Catholics are a 7. Mormons 8 Muslims 9 then Scientology 10.
I'm not white, so much for your ASSumptions.

And no it isn't assumed among White Christians that Black Christians preach hate. You're projecting your own bigotry and racism onto others. Sounds like a personal problem you should work on.
I think you got my point and if you didn't maybe somebody else did. If you're not white what are you? I'm a Greek atheist formerly Greek Orthodox. We were once part of your church but left because of the corruption. Your church's history is soaking in the evil

I sometimes say I'm a Christian and I'm not. Boss you know you have to be a Christian to get elected President of the United States and there's no way every president was actually a believer of God. So Obama could very well be an athiest Clinton - probably too not Bush Reagan or Carter but Kennedy could have been.

Sometimes a lie is good remember? santa even God. Keeps people from doing bad things. How can a smart man believe what rev. Wright is saying? I hope he's an atheist. Or maybe he believes in generic God like you.

Name me one other person you know that converted from Islam to Christianity or vice a versa that you questioned their sincerity. So why are you questioning Obama's sincerity on being a Christian? It's a subtle way of playing the race card. And did you know for the longest time I thought you were black?
It's easy to doubt his sincerity when he sat in front of that racist pastor for 20 years and suckled on racial hatred. I am a Christian, and all real Christians know the difference. Anyone who preaches hate from the pulpit is a servant of the devil. Here, can I be any more clear?

"Beloved, let us love one another. For love is of God and anyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God for God is love."

No Christian can tolerate the pitched hate and intolerance that Obama did for 2 decades. He is not and never was a Christian.

Period.

You sat in front of a pedophile priest for 20 years and your last Pope was a nazi.

And most Catholics are such pricks now they don't even agree with their new Pope. Freaking hilarious.

Are you sure? Maybe you were just an ugly kids and he didn't touch you

Period.

You think trumps a good Christian?

Again... IF Obama would release his transcripts, as well as his birth certificate, none of this would ever come up. There has NEVER BEEN a US President elected that we knew so absolutely little about.

I know for a fact that he attended a Muslim school when he lived in Indonesia, and he had to tell them he was Muslim in order to attend. Now he says he isn't Muslim and never was a Muslim, even though his father was... so is he lying now or was he lying then?

Period.

For one, all you Christians think your church has it right. 2. If you're a Christian and a fiscal conservative you're a hypocrite.

What denomination is that church? Is that why the white guy in sc felt OK killing those black church members? Omg maybe there is a connection to you guys bashing black churches and that shooting?

Last point. Thanks for telling boss Obama has been a church going Christian for 20 years. Probably more than trump goes to church.

Trump claims he's a devout Christian but only makes it to Church on Christmas and Easter or maybe just Easter. Before he started his campaign for president he said he was against abortion yet in 1999, he told Tim Russett he was definitely Pro-Choice and vehemently defended a woman right to choose. When asked about the constitutional basis of Roe v Wade he had no idea. He now claims he's believes in traditional marriage in spite of the fact that he's been married 3 times, involve in several sex scandals, and has attended gay marriages of friends. If Evangelicals support Trump, it's certainly not because of his Christianity.

Last edited:

Period.

Are you sure? Maybe you were just an ugly kids and he didn't touch you

You're on ignore.

Getting back to the topic of the thread, Would Trump make a good president...I like his ideas but not his personality. I'm afraid he always thinks he's right and would never listen to advisors, as good as they may be.

He thinks he has all the answers and I think he's right on target with most. But he isn't presidential. He can't be a diplomat which is what a president is.

I think he could be used for negotiating treaties and business opportunities for the US. But not president.

Putting that aside, he's getting traction the other candidates aren't getting. Maybe some of the GOP candidates should look at his playbook and learn a few things.

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

What qualities does Donald Trump have that would make him a good President?
Just like the GOP ruined the economy and Republicans blamed Democrats trump will not get the nomination and somehow we will get the blame.

Republicans need to start talking to each other. So far they all seem to love trump.

I can't see why he won't win.

And how is jeb leading in the polls? Seems like the GOP is already telling Republicans they're going with bush.

Where are all the bush supporters? I mean that is your choice already?
Conservative love the idea of a no nonsense, candidate who will tell the media to fuck off, insult America's enemy's, and give no quarter to his opponents. However, they also know, corporate sponsors and most middle of the road Americans are scared shirtless of having a wild card in the white house that's subject to temper tantrums and is more likely to speak for himself than the nation when dealing with other countries.

Well Sky... we wouldn't have this problem if Obama would release his records.

Like how his releasing his COLB in 2008 just solved the whole issue?

Here's the problem: the 'student ID" you showed us is an obvious fraud. That type of ID wasn't introduced at Columbia University until 1996. Long after Obama had graduated. The number matches a student named Thomas Lugert, in 1998. And the picture was taken years from the cover of a book about him. Not his student ID.

Yet despite these huge red flag of an obvious forgery.....you swallowed it whole.

You're not taking into account two factors. 1) Birthers ignore anything they don't want to believe. 2) Birthers will believe any conspiracy, no matter how batshit or obviously fraudulent if it affirms what they want to believe.

Just as you did the Student ID.

So what would his transcripts resolve? Absolutely nothing. As the people demanding them.....ignore any document they don't like. And imagine anything they do.

Just curious, how do know that's a fact. Link?

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

Just like the GOP ruined the economy and Republicans blamed Democrats trump will not get the nomination and somehow we will get the blame.

Republicans need to start talking to each other. So far they all seem to love trump.

And how is jeb leading in the polls? Seems like the GOP is already telling Republicans they're going with bush.

Conservative love the idea of a no nonsense, candidate who will tell the media to fuck off, insult America's enemy's, and give no quarter to his opponents. However, they also know, corporate sponsors and most middle of the road Americans are scared shirtless of having a wild card in the white house that's subject to temper tantrums and is more likely to speak for himself than the nation when dealing with other countries.
Excuse me, but if Americans were scared of a wild card, just how did Obama get in there?

Excuse me, but if Americans were scared of a wild card, just how did Obama get in there?
Obama was no wild card. He told you exactly what his agenda would be, healthcare, getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan, abolishing Don't Ask, Don't Tell, support gay marriage and providing massive stimulus to the economy to pull the country out of recession. Americans, both liberal and conservative knew exactly what they were getting, a liberal democrat that would spend massive amounts of money and would make major domestic changes which is exactly what he has done.

Last edited:

Obama was no wild card. He told you exactly what his agenda would be healthcare, getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan, abolishing Don't Ask, Don't Tell and support gay marriage and providing massive stimulus to the economy to pull the country out of recession. American's both liberal and conservative knew exactly what they were getting.

He also said he was going to "heal America" racially. That was a damn lie. He knew that he was going to make the white guy pay and do all he could for "his" people.

Its true, Trump looks a lot better than what we've been getting for last four presidencies. But if people would take a serious look at Rand Paul, I think you would find something even better. Stand With Rand!!!

Obama was no wild card. He told you exactly what his agenda would be healthcare, getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan, abolishing Don't Ask, Don't Tell and support gay marriage and providing massive stimulus to the economy to pull the country out of recession. American's both liberal and conservative knew exactly what they were getting.

He also said he was going to "heal America" racially. That was a damn lie. He knew that he was going to make the white guy pay and do all he could for "his" people.
When has president ever accomplished everything on his agenda? You said he was wild card. He was no wildcard. Conservative and liberal knew exactly what they were getting.

When has president ever accomplished everything on his agenda? You said he was wild card. He was no wildcard. Conservative and liberal knew exactly what they were getting.
Not so. When he was elected, I thought he could make a difference with race relations. He talked a good line. He turned into the most racially divisive president we ever had. That legacy will stay with him.

Not so. When he was elected, I thought he could make a difference with race relations. He talked a good line. He turned into the most racially divisive president we ever had. That legacy will stay with him.
That was made clear during his inauguration thick with despicable racism. I'll never forget it.

Getting back to the topic of the thread, Would Trump make a good president...I like his ideas but not his personality. I'm afraid he always thinks he's right and would never listen to advisors, as good as they may be.

He thinks he has all the answers and I think he's right on target with most. But he isn't presidential. He can't be a diplomat which is what a president is.

I think he could be used for negotiating treaties and business opportunities for the US. But not president.

Putting that aside, he's getting traction the other candidates aren't getting. Maybe some of the GOP candidates should look at his playbook and learn a few things.

I disagree. I look at someone like Trump as being perhaps a little like Teddy Roosevelt. He marches to his own drummer, he is a leader and not a follower... he is a trailblazer. Teddy was hard as fuck but he could be diplomatic when he needed to be. Trump is the same way, he didn't get to where he is by being a total asshole to people.

Now... That said, Teddy wasn't originally elected to the presidency and didn't win his party's nomination. The GOP actually put him on the ticket as a VP to shut him up and get him out of the way. He was William McKinley's VP and became president after McKinley's assassination. But much like Trump, he was very popular among the people and after serving the remainder of McKinley's term he was re-elected in a landslide.

It remains to be seen what will happen with Trump but I like him being in the race, mixing things up, pushing the Establishment goofballs around and making them look stupid. He probably won't win the nomination. I've said all along, I don't think he will... but for now, I'm liking it.

I disagree. I look at someone like Trump as being perhaps a little like Teddy Roosevelt. He marches to his own drummer, he is a leader and not a follower... he is a trailblazer. Teddy was hard as fuck but he could be diplomatic when he needed to be. Trump is the same way, he didn't get to where he is by being a total asshole to people.

Now... That said, Teddy wasn't originally elected to the presidency and didn't win his party's nomination. The GOP actually put him on the ticket as a VP to shut him up and get him out of the way. He was William McKinley's VP and became president after McKinley's assassination. But much like Trump, he was very popular among the people and after serving the remainder of McKinley's term he was re-elected in a landslide.

It remains to be seen what will happen with Trump but I like him being in the race, mixing things up, pushing the Establishment goofballs around and making them look stupid. He probably won't win the nomination. I've said all along, I don't think he will... but for now, I'm liking it.

That's a good post, Boss and you make some good points. I like what Trump stands for, I just wince at his delivery.

Forum List

Back