Does Anyone Doubt That Kavanaugh Will Be Confirmed ?

Was any of my remark wrong?

Yes.

Kavanaugh didn't "start his hearing" that way either.

But listen you've already proven to me WHY you're a liberal. You're simply unable to think your way out of it. You cannot, you simply cannot think past the simple talking points they craft for simple-minded people.

Congrats. I guess.

I was mistaken. Thank you for the correction. His partisan crap was later in the hearings.
One example starts about 2:55

Wrong again. Just wrong. Again.

His "partisan crap" was NOT EVEN IN THE FIRST HEARINGS.

Hello? Not even in the first rounds at all. It ONLY CAME when he was accused of rape and all manner of other heinous acts, which Gorsuch was never accused.

THINK

Yes, That's what I said when I wrote
post #51 "I was mistaken. Thank you for the correction. His partisan crap was later in the hearings."

I note that you didn't try to deny the partisan political aspect of his remark. Are you saying you want to have an openly partisan political operative on the Supreme Court? I figured as much, but this is the first time I've seen a RWNJ admit it.

And why not? To answer you for RBG and Kagan, just to name a couple.

But his animus will be even more profound, because it will be deeply personal.

This is exactly what we mean by sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. There's some Bible knowledge for you.

Here's a little more Bible knowledge. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye

Yes.

But listen you've already proven to me WHY you're a liberal. You're simply unable to think your way out of it. You cannot, you simply cannot think past the simple talking points they craft for simple-minded people.

Congrats. I guess.

I was mistaken. Thank you for the correction. His partisan crap was later in the hearings.

Hello? Not even in the first rounds at all. It ONLY CAME when he was accused of rape and all manner of other heinous acts, which Gorsuch was never accused.

THINK

post #51 "I was mistaken. Thank you for the correction. His partisan crap was later in the hearings."

I note that you didn't try to deny the partisan political aspect of his remark. Are you saying you want to have an openly partisan political operative on the Supreme Court? I figured as much, but this is the first time I've seen a RWNJ admit it.

This is exactly what we mean by sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. There's some Bible knowledge for you.

Here's a little more Bible knowledge. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye

I'm not a hypocrite, you are. You had no problem with RGB and the others being hyper-partisans but now want to cry big fat crocodile tears about "partisans on the court". That USED to work on Republicans whose higher morals you could exploit.

But this is a war now sweetheart, and no, I don't mean a shooting war. I mean an ideological war. We know your tactics, we understand them, and we stand ready now to use THEM against YOU.

And since we are really smarter than you, look out.

Was any of my remark wrong?

Yes.

Congrats. I guess.

THINK

Correct. Gorsuch was never accused of attempted rape, and he never had several previous class mates say he lied about his drinking and other behaviors. If credible witnesses had made those claims about Gorsuch, there would have been additional hearings for him too.

IOW, your people never sunk to such incredibly seedy lows with Gorsuch, because they didn't have to. But if they'd have had to, they would have.

Have you seen the polls this morning? Oh, read them and weep. You will all live to regret this stupidity, and when good and honest people no longer care about your regret, you know the sleeping bear is awake and won't sleep again until the job is done and his belly is full.

I hope the stupid talking points were worth it.

Quit whining Fox and Friends is on. You can watch it with the president so you can both see what Doosey tells him to do next.

Yes.

Congrats. I guess.

THINK

Correct. Gorsuch was never accused of attempted rape, and he never had several previous class mates say he lied about his drinking and other behaviors. If credible witnesses had made those claims about Gorsuch, there would have been additional hearings for him too.

IOW, your people never sunk to such incredibly seedy lows with Gorsuch, because they didn't have to. But if they'd have had to, they would have.

Have you seen the polls this morning? Oh, read them and weep. You will all live to regret this stupidity, and when good and honest people no longer care about your regret, you know the sleeping bear is awake and won't sleep again until the job is done and his belly is full.

I hope the stupid talking points were worth it.

Quit whining Fox and Friends is on. You can watch it with the president so you can both see what Doosey tells him to do next.

That's right, you have nothing left, I understand this. So revert to type: insults.

Pathetic, but totally predicted. We have that over you too. We can always, always predict your next move, honeypie. You have NO idea what's coming next. Just wait til Kavanaugh's on the Court.

Have a wonderful day.

THINK

I'm not a hypocrite, you are. You had no problem with RGB and the others being hyper-partisans but now want to cry big fat crocodile tears about "partisans on the court". That USED to work on Republicans whose higher morals you could exploit.

But this is a war now sweetheart, and no, I don't mean a shooting war. I mean an ideological war. We know your tactics, we understand them, and we stand ready now to use THEM against YOU.

Morals haven't been a problem for republicans for several years. I would say do your worst, but you've already been doing that for quite a while.

THINK

Morals haven't been a problem for republicans for several years. I would say do your worst, but you've already been doing that for quite a while.

Oh honey you ain't seen nothing yet.

If he isn’t, this process will be repeated until there are no more judges on the court.
Gorsuch seemed to get through OK.

They didn't care about him as much; he replaced Scalia. It was a wash.

Gorsuch didn't start his hearing with a partisan political attack, didn't dodge direct questions and ask his questioners if they drank to the point of a blackout, and his temperament wasn't such that he cried through a large part of his hearing. Kavanaugh is a basket case who shouldn't be allowed to judge a dog show.
Gorsuch was not accused of an attempted rape with to little detail to prove or disprove.

If he is confirmed, he will forever be under the cloud of the lies and partisan statements he has told. The idiot claimed his problems are the result of the Clintons. The Clintons never did anything to that Alex Jones supporting idiot.

Uh, what lies, he was under oath! Y’all liberals are hitting bottom now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will be confirmed and all the following explains why:

gplus1931742563.jpg

gplus835240685.jpg

gplus197621696.jpg

42713168_963530470688372_1679976603859288064_n.jpg

2j1der%255B1%255D.jpg

FORD%2BDERAIL.png

Screenshot_20180930-222247_Facebook.jpg

gplus1972097254.jpg

83cf1e6f-a545-4ec2-a6fc-6a56daf1fa76

Third Brett Kavanaugh Accuser Was Sued in 2000 for False Allegations of Sexual Misconduct @ Third Brett Kavanaugh Accuser Was Sued in 2000 for False Allegations of Sexual Misconduct | Breitbart

If he is confirmed, he will forever be under the cloud of the lies and partisan statements he has told. The idiot claimed his problems are the result of the Clintons. The Clintons never did anything to that Alex Jones supporting idiot.
Right on, and the only evidence we have so far is her lie detector test. He didn't take one and probably won't. It's the GOP fault for just trying to ram it through
without investigating anything. Sorry about that.
bwhahahahahahaha...

Question to Ford: Do you believe you sent that letter to Feinstein?

Ford: Yes, I did.

Polygraph shows no needle movement.

Democrats: Her polygraph says she is telling the truth. YOU MUST BELIEVE HER!

God, you people are such dupes.

THINK

Is it me or does this guy routinely present like he's lecturing a bunch of homeless people on how to think when you get into a voting booth?:113:

The best thing about BK getting confirmed is the level of division between the right and the left gets amped up to Connor McGregor on 10 Red Bulls level....will be a great day for America! Cant wait for the Trump tweets after the vote!:bye1:

He will be confirmed and all the following explains why:

gplus1931742563.jpg

gplus835240685.jpg

gplus197621696.jpg

42713168_963530470688372_1679976603859288064_n.jpg

2j1der%255B1%255D.jpg

FORD%2BDERAIL.png

Screenshot_20180930-222247_Facebook.jpg

gplus1972097254.jpg

83cf1e6f-a545-4ec2-a6fc-6a56daf1fa76

Third Brett Kavanaugh Accuser Was Sued in 2000 for False Allegations of Sexual Misconduct @ Third Brett Kavanaugh Accuser Was Sued in 2000 for False Allegations of Sexual Misconduct | Breitbart

Hey man....that Sengstock woman is creepy as hell looking. Wtf? A poster child for the feminist bulldogs....God so many of the BK haters are bulldog man-hating assholes. You just know half of the BK haters on this thread look like Strngstock. And that is what will be so satisfying after BK gets confirmed.... them getting the bumpy cucumber in the pooper!!

Does anyone doubt that Kavanaugh will be confirmed ? If so, how do you think that could happen ? So what if Democrats were even able to succeed in stalling the Kavanaugh confirmation beyond the midterm elections ? Does anyone think that Democrats might win back control of the Senate ? I'm thinking that Republicans will gain even MORE seats in the Senate, from the midterm elections, and will retain control.

And I'm not the only one who thinks that, >>

2018 Senate Forecast

So if Repubicans DO retain Senate control, where does that leave Democrats with respect to Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation ? By pissing Kavanaugh and Republicans off, Democrats may have succeeded in doing just one thing, Getting everything they want denied by the Supreme Court, which now is apt to be in no mood to grant them any concessions.

If he's not confirmed it will be no doubt because of how the media is handling this.

I have seen interview after interview after interview of "sexual assault" survivors. But not a single interview of Men who have survived false allegations of rape or sexual assault. Why? No Duke Lacrosse, No UVA no interviews of Men that spent Decades of in Prison only to be released when the Woman recants or DNA evidence finds they were not guilty.

He is a flake, but he is more of a "yes" vote than Collins.
I hope you are right. We will see.
Flake was literally shot at by a Democrat.

He is not going to be flipped.

Forum List

Back