Does anyone else doubt that vaccination is a scam?

I thought so from the very beginning and all events confirmed it. Initially, I heard rumors that doctors were paying for the diagnosis. I have never seen or known a person who would die from covid. At first, someone said that someone died from a covid, but then it turned out that he died from something else, but he had a coronovirus. Personally, in 2 years I have never seen anyone die from a covid, except for those who died of cancer or a bleeding ulcer.

Now another confirmation. Due to the aggravation of the situation, they need to recognize faces. The statistics immediately went down. They canceled the mask regime in Moscow and forbade wearing masks.
I foresaw this, I said that they would cancel the mask regime after the start of the operation, but I did not expect that they would go so far as to ban the wearing of masks.

Although in Moscow no one wears masks for a long time lol

Here go listen to this dude, I just posted it in another a sec ago.

I thought so from the very beginning and all events confirmed it. Initially, I heard rumors that doctors were paying for the diagnosis. I have never seen or known a person who would die from covid. At first, someone said that someone died from a covid, but then it turned out that he died from something else, but he had a coronovirus. Personally, in 2 years I have never seen anyone die from a covid, except for those who died of cancer or a bleeding ulcer.

Now another confirmation. Due to the aggravation of the situation, they need to recognize faces. The statistics immediately went down. They canceled the mask regime in Moscow and forbade wearing masks.
I foresaw this, I said that they would cancel the mask regime after the start of the operation, but I did not expect that they would go so far as to ban the wearing of masks.

Although in Moscow no one wears masks for a long time lol
I could get you tons of confirmation where you’d never step foot near ANYBODY that even took this bs. It sheds and you should hear the women and what’s happening to them.
These people are idiots. Sry but to deny facts from authentic Drs because some bald headed fat slop child lover from CNN tells them it’s Safe and Effective than this population has a huge , huge problem.

The mask has severely caused lack of OXGYEN in these ppl. The honestly do have lower IQ’s Children are also proving this fact.

Oh I couldn’t provide that information here though. Too much of course would get deleted , but I get that as well.

Forum List

Back