Does anyone else ever wonder what the blue haired progressive, pride flag waving, non binary, THEY/THEMS think when they learn about batteries reality

Typical white leftist; self-hating, depressed, probably on multiple psychotropic drugs, involuntarily celibate. You fit all the characteristics of the Biden cultist.

I'm black, by the way.
The difference between me and you is that I don't care if you're black. When I make fun of white wingers I'm not making fun of their white skin, I'm making fun of their stupid white supremacist ideology.

The difference between me and you is that I don't care if you're black. When I make fun of white wingers I'm not making fun of their white skin, I'm making fun of their stupid white supremacist ideology.

That's another well-known trait of the incel honky that you are. Now get out of my black face before you get hurt, whiteboy.

More Bingo logic. It isn't retribution of wealth, it's retribution of capitalists who exploit desperate people in poor countries like the OP.
That's a pretty broad statement and want to make sure I understand your perspective. When you reference desperate people in poor countries, are these resources such as employees in China producing Apple products, immigrants crossing the border to find work and / or something else?

That's a pretty broad statement and want to make sure I understand your perspective.
It was a specific statement about the specific incident referenced in the OP you moron. 😄
When you reference desperate people in poor countries, are these resources such as employees in China producing Apple products, immigrants crossing the border to find work and / or something else?
Yes.

You need to check your white privilege.
They show they don't give one single diarrhea vegan slimey shit about minorities. They don't give one damn about the plight of the blacks or Asians or any other group that mines their precious batteries for their precious I phones and electric whatevers.

They sure as hell don't give one shit about the plight of the refugees, the vast number of children being raped in Hollywood, couldn't care less how many of those children are sold to sex traffickers. All a proven problem. Instead they pretend to give a shit about pronouns and bathrooms.

They aren't worth a warm bucket of swine pisss let alone your time.

They show they don't give one single diarrhea vegan slimey shit about minorities. They don't give one damn about the plight of the blacks or Asians or any other group that mines their precious batteries for their precious I phones and electric whatevers.

They sure as hell don't give one shit about the plight of the refugees, the vast number of children being raped in Hollywood, couldn't care less how many of those children are sold to sex traffickers. All a proven problem. Instead they pretend to give a shit about pronouns and bathrooms.

They aren't worth a warm bucket of swine pisss let alone your time.
You certainly seem like you care. Haven't seen you offer any solutions yet, just finger pointing and not even at the people doing the exploiting. Non Bingos are supposed to treat you like an honest actor....? 😄

Explain that.
There is no genetic superiority, women weren't created from a man's rib and biologists and doctors the world over recognize diverse gender identities as healthy and natural. That's the biology.

They think they can stop their demographic replacement by tackling illegal immigration but they're demographic decline is already a foregone conclusion. White children under 18 are already a demographic minority and mixed race births are occurring 3 to 1 along with all the in group births from Asian, Black, and Latino populations. That's the Math.

It was violence and violent oppression of minorities that kept white people at the top of this society, not flowery rhetoric by men in funny wigs. That's how they kept score amongst themselves. How they dominated others was through violence. That's the history.

Nothing short of violence like the kind their ancestors used will create for them the society that they want. As we've established it was created through violence. Promoting white wing ideology and thinking that alone is all you need misses the point. White wing politics to rile up the base only to have that base do battle democratically, in a society you're being out bred in, is shitty strategy. That's the politics.

Forum List

Back