Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

You apparently don't know dick about Somalia. Talk to the men who were there sometime!

Oh please inform me, oh Fountain of All Knowledge...

Do you own work.

You're the making the claim. Yours to prove....

Go read a good book on it.

I recommend:

Black Hawk Down: A Story of Modern War

Black Hawk Down: A Story of Modern War: Mark Bowden: 9780802144737: Amazon.com: Books

If you are not a reader, the movie is also a pretty good representation. I happen to have met some of the men who fought that battle and are portrayed in the movie. The real men are much more impressive!.

It was not. It turned up evidence of deep corruption. It led to the impeachment of the President of the United States. Anyone who denies that is an ignorant cocksucker.

it did no such thing. It turned up a blow job and stained blue dress. Big fucking deal. Clinton's sex life had nothing to do with you. I love how you cons hate sex but don't mind being fucked up the arse by a president who sends you into two useless wars, or another who sells arms to Iran (Raygun). You guys are batshit crazy.

A President having an affair with an intern is abuse of power. Had this been a CEO or manager in any other business it would be the end of the CEO or manager.

The affair is also a compromise of a Presidents power.

Not a smart man that lets his dick make decisions for him.
That's simply not true. In the corporate world, men cover for other men and give each other breaks all the time. The President of the large corporation I worked for was married and had 4 children with his wife, had an affair with his young secretary...she became pregnant with his child, wanted the president to divorce his wife...leaked the affair at the office a real scandal in the 200 person corporate office....and all the company did was transfer him to another division of the Corp, across the nation in California.... he kept his salary and bonuses...and got a new chance to save his marriage with his wife.

Ask all of the members of the military that lost their careers over sexual misconduct if it doesn't happen.
we were not talking about the military, so why should I ask them....

And for every one man punished, another 10 are not...yes, in the military....but you knew that already.....

Right.......Another conspiracy theory.

The 9/11 truthers could learn a thing or two about cognitive dissonance from the GOP....
Dip shit seeing as she broke laws and didn't spend one day in jail shows she did so with the help of a corrupt administration. Sad how dishonest you are

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Gee if she's a murderer, couldn't Texas arrest her? Couldn't New Jersey? It's a pretty major crime (murder--not your mental illness)
Go lie about someone else's post not mine .

Does Art Bell know about you?
Why don't you try debating instead of trying to smear me like a coward.

The 9/11 truthers could learn a thing or two about cognitive dissonance from the GOP....
Dip shit seeing as she broke laws and didn't spend one day in jail shows she did so with the help of a corrupt administration. Sad how dishonest you are

Gee if she's a murderer, couldn't Texas arrest her? Couldn't New Jersey? It's a pretty major crime (murder--not your mental illness)

You're smearing yourself. I know like minded crazies will agree with your rants because they will believe anything too, but at some point you have to realize that one person just isn't capable of all the things you accuse Hillary of. Name at least one case of wrong doing that she has been found guilty of.

You're smearing yourself. I know like minded crazies will agree with your rants because they will believe anything too, but at some point you have to realize that one person just isn't capable of all the things you accuse Hillary of. Name at least one case of wrong doing that she has been found guilty of.

the FBI has found over 1000 emails containing classified data that were sent by her using an illegal unsecure personal server. If you had done that you would already be in jail.

The question is whether the Obama justice department will indict her. probably not, and you fricken libs will just grin like a jackass eating briars out of a pile of dog shit.

Speaking of not being bright enough, how are you and your lib friends going to handle when Hillary gets indicted?

She won't.

the loons always think if they disagree with someone's politics, that person should be indicted or impeached. it's all the brain dead know. that's why the so-called "fiscal conservatives" wasted 70 million dollars of our money going after a blue dress.

they're mentally ill.

Speaking of not being bright enough, how are you and your lib friends going to handle when Hillary gets indicted?

She won't.

the loons always think if they disagree with someone's politics, that person should be indicted or impeached. it's all the brain dead know. that's why the so-called "fiscal conservatives" wasted 70 million dollars of our money going after a blue dress.

they're mentally ill.

Bubba Clinton lied under oath. The subject of the lie doesn't matter. The crime is lying under oath. The impeachment was proper

For the record, Nixon lied but never under oath.

Hillary used an illegal unsecure personal server to send over 1000 emails containing classified data. She violated national security laws. She should be prosecuted.

the FBI has found over 1000 emails containing classified data that were sent by her using an illegal unsecure personal server. If you had done that you would already be in jail.

The question is whether the Obama justice department will indict her. probably not, and you fricken libs will just grin like a jackass eating briars out of a pile of dog shit.

The FBI is looking at several EMails sent to her so they can determine if she is responsible for any wrong doing. If or when they make that determination, which is doubtful, you might have something to say. Until then, you got nothing but more unfounded accusations.

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

Bubba Clinton lied under oath. The subject of the lie doesn't matter. The crime is lying under oath. The impeachment was proper

Hillary used an illegal unsecure personal server to send over 1000 emails containing classified data. She violated national security laws. She should be prosecuted.

see, if you had two synapses to rub together, you'd know that deposition never should have been held because no other president in history was forced to participate in a civil action during his term in office. but then winger scalia decided to try to put his thumb on the scale of bill clinton's re-election prospects.

and if your wife was sitting there and you were asked if you had an affair, you'd lie too.

nixon orchestrated the cover-up of a crime, nutcase.... and the watergate hearings were bi-partisan. that's what used to happen in the days before you freaks went insane.

now run along.

No one other than right wing propagandists have said it was an illegal server. No one.

And no one said she had 1000 illegal classified emails on her server but right wing media rags.

As usual, the right wing rags have made a mountain out of a mole hill.

The FBI is looking at several EMails sent to her so they can determine if she is responsible for any wrong doing. If or when they make that determination, which is doubtful, you might have something to say. Until then, you got nothing but more unfounded accusations.
''

If the FBI finds that she violated national security laws, would you support her being indicted? yes or no.

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

True, they are still thinking Scott Walker, George Bush and Dick Cheney will be indicted any day now.

No one other than right wing propagandists have said it was an illegal server. No one.

And no one said she had 1000 illegal classified emails on her server but right wing media rags.

nope, that would be the FBI.

'Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?'

Of course - Hillary...and the brainwashed Liberal idiots who spend most of their time arguing how THEIR politicians are LESS CRIMINAL than the criminal Republicans instead of judging them equally by the same standards and who would vote for Hillary even if finally charged with crimes under the Espionage Act just before the Nov 16 election.

Your impotent rage is funny

''

If the FBI finds that she violated national security laws, would you support her being indicted? yes or no.

That's the way IF works. If grandma had balls she'd be grandpaw. If you weren't so gullible you probably wouldn't be a right winger. There are a lot of ifs.

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

True, they are still thinking Scott Walker, George Bush and Dick Cheney will be indicted any day now.

Nope, but it is a fun thought.

nope, that would be the FBI.

Nope.The FBI is looking at several to determine if they are evidence of any wrong doing by Hillary.

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

see, if you had two synapses to rub together, you'd know that deposition never should have been held because no other president in history was forced to participate in a civil action during his term in office. but then winger scalia decided to try to put his thumb on the scale of bill clinton's re-election prospects.

and if your wife was sitting there and you were asked if you had an affair, you'd lie too.

nixon orchestrated the cover-up of a crime, nutcase.... and the watergate hearings were bi-partisan. that's what used to happen in the days before you freaks went insane.

now run along.

GFY,you arrogant bitch. your juvenile attempts at insults only remove what little credibility you ever had.

Yes, Nixon lied about one political party spying on the other one. BFD. He also had the decency to leave rather than put the country through an impeachment fiasco.

I would not lie under oath no matter what the issue. I understand what lying under oath means (perjury).

Clinton disgraced the oval office by trying to make a cigar humidor out of a 19 year old intern. He is/was a pervert, rapist, and liar. His wife orchestrated the attacks on his victims and the attempts to cover up his crimes. She is as guilty as he is.

The Clintons are terrible people who should never set foot in the whitehouse again.

Forum List

Back