does God love us?

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

It is only through the workings of God that every single one of us has the opportunity to gain everlasting life. He loves you and wants you to succeed and find everlasting happiness.
if your religion makes you hate someone, you need a new religion, my friends
- rewriting the one they made up would be helpful as well,
View attachment 472317
couldn't be any worse that what they have ...
What about if you have no religion and you hate other people for having religion?
It is only through the workings of God that every single one of us has the opportunity to gain everlasting life. He loves you and wants you to succeed and find everlasting happiness.
what century have they ever not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent - and merrily go on their way.
You must be confusing them with the militant atheists of the 20th century.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

View attachment 472317
What about if you have no religion and you hate other people for having religion?
what century have they ever not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent - and merrily go on their way.
really, you have confusion recognizing your own congregation - sorry, that's a rather extraordinary tale of denial even for a christian.

no confusion here, speaking of the 20th century - those goons are 20th century and fine specimens of your religion after evolving similarly through each century since the 4th ... and you are whining about a little well deserved retribution with at best marginal success - from the atheists. count your lucky stars they are as dumb as they are.

View attachment 472317
really, you have confusion recognizing your own congregation - sorry, that's a rather extraordinary tale of denial even for a christian.

no confusion here, speaking of the 20th century - those goons are 20th century and fine specimens of your religion after evolving similarly through each century since the 4th ... and you are whining about a little well deserved retribution with at best marginal success - from the atheists. count your lucky stars they are as dumb as they are.
The militant atheists are representative of your beliefs, dummy.

View attachment 472317

Where'd your sock go? Laundry day? :biggrin:

when God told me to throw away my Black Sabbath CD's, that's when i became an atheist!
C'mon man, their only good albums were their first two and not everything on those were good. He was just trying to improve your taste in music.

But seriously, I find atheism an intellectual dead end. There is literally nothing there that stimulates the mind.
Yeah, unfettered devotion and intellectual dishonesty really gets the mind goin :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
Just because you perceive God to be some magical fairy tale and skew everything to that end doesn't mean I have to. It's no wonder there is no evidence you will accept for God's existence.

Your (fucked up) perception of God is not my perception of God. My perception of God is consciousness without form. That Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality. Such that Mind has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create. It's not a coincidence that the universe popped into existence hardwired to produce intelligence.

No goal post moving here. This has always been my assertion, dummy.
The Bible (which is my final source of authority) tells us that we were made in His image, therefore He's not without a form. That's certainly one area where you and I differ on this issue.

Just because you perceive God to be some magical fairy tale and skew everything to that end doesn't mean I have to. It's no wonder there is no evidence you will accept for God's existence.

Your (fucked up) perception of God is not my perception of God. My perception of God is consciousness without form. That Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality. Such that Mind has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create. It's not a coincidence that the universe popped into existence hardwired to produce intelligence.

The Bible (which is my final source of authority) tells us that we were made in His image, therefore He's not without a form. That's certainly one area where you and I differ on this issue.
I interpret created in God's image to mean a being that knows and creates. Which distinguishes us from His other creatures.

when God told me to throw away my Black Sabbath CD's, that's when i became an atheist!
C'mon man, their only good albums were their first two and not everything on those were good. He was just trying to improve your taste in music.

But seriously, I find atheism an intellectual dead end. There is literally nothing there that stimulates the mind.
Yeah, unfettered devotion and intellectual dishonesty really gets the mind goin :lol:
You argue literal interpretations that you know are wrong and refuse to consider allegorical interpretations because you know they are right. You couldn't be more intellectually dishonest, TN.

View attachment 472317

Where'd your sock go? Laundry day? :biggrin:
Unlike you, Mudda, I have never had a sock.

You argue literal interpretations that you know are wrong and refuse to consider allegorical interpretations because you know they are right. You couldn't be more intellectually dishonest, TN.
You only call them allegories because they dont make sense. You just make that shit up because of your unfettered devotion and intellectual dishonesty. Its quite sad.
I hope you grow up one day.

You only call them allegories because they dont make sense. You just make that shit up because of your unfettered devotion and intellectual dishonesty. Its quite sad.
I hope you grow up one day.
Research the word in the context of this discussion, dummy, and get back to me.

It makes sense that the men who wrote the bible wanted to say they were made in the image of a god. It's called narcissism.

It makes sense that the men who wrote the bible wanted to say they were made in the image of a god. It's called narcissism.
Actually it's more narcissistic to believe you are your own god. As for being created in the image of God, I read it to mean that man is different than all of God's other creatures because man is a being which knows and creates. It should be fairly obvious to all that we are different than the other animals in the animal kingdom.

Kinda like finding already inhabited land and calling it America. I get it.

But that's another topic.

View attachment 472317

really, the triumph of good vs evil - mine are from antiquity - yours are from a 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies ... only a dummy would worship. your problem not mine.

View attachment 472317

really, the triumph of good vs evil - mine are from antiquity - yours are from a 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies ... only a dummy would worship. your problem not mine.
Exactly how many people besides you know about and follow your religious beliefs?

Forum List

Back