Does Israel really belong to the Jews?

I am not a Middle East scholar. I dabble and have interest. My thoughts are that the British gave a small portion of "Palestine" to the Jews because they were tired of the Irgun terrorizing them. Now legitimized, they, we, penalize the Palestinians because they use terror to attempt to gain freedom. We should all abhor terrorism.

Why does the US support Israel so adamantly? I completely agree that we need a strong ally in the Middle East. But should we look the other way while our ally continuously, with our UN veto protection, defies resolutions regarding their actions and occupation? For biblical reasons? Is the political state of Israel the "great nation" of Abraham? And does the Christian faith support occupation and blockade of a people?

I love Jews. I love Arabs. I love blacks, whites, Mexicans etc. But I'm growing weary of the one sided heavy handed treatment of the poor souls, who are not all terrorists, in Palestine.

Thoughts...
Does the Vatican belong to the Catholics, does Mecca belong to Muslims?

YES!!! GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE=And the Lord appeared unto Abram and said, “Unto thy seed will I give this land.” And there built he an altar unto the Lord, who appeared unto him. genesis 12:7=He smote great nations, and slew mighty kings:

11 Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan;

12 and gave their land as a heritage, a heritage unto Israel His people.
Psalm 135:10-12===

Well God appeared to me and said he didn't. We can all say whatever we want, and then we can justify what we do.

I can win the lotto and say God blessed me.

Europeans removing people from their land and homes in the Middle East because some fairy tale says these Europeans own the land is ridiculous.

As a European diplomat once said. "How can you negotiate with a fellow with long curls wearing a silly hat who says a 3,000 old book he is holding proves he owns land he nor his ancestors has ever seen."

G-d does not negotiate. He is G-d and He doesn't have to negotiate. You don't get it your way. You get it His way or no way at all.

YES!!! GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE=And the Lord appeared unto Abram and said, “Unto thy seed will I give this land.” And there built he an altar unto the Lord, who appeared unto him. genesis 12:7=He smote great nations, and slew mighty kings:

11 Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan;

Well God appeared to me and said he didn't. We can all say whatever we want, and then we can justify what we do.

YES!!! YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD or satan's lies!!!and you?

No, you cannot. Gambling is a sin. God does not bless sin.

Europeans removing people from their land and homes in the Middle East because some fairy tale says these Europeans own the land is ridiculous.

As a European diplomat once said. "How can you negotiate with a fellow with long curls wearing a silly hat who says a 3,000 old book he is holding proves he owns land he nor his ancestors has ever seen."

G-d does not negotiate. He is G-d and He doesn't have to negotiate. You don't get it your way. You get it His way or no way at all.

Oh just shut the hell up you ignorant p.o.s. I could be a Hindu and your God would mean nothing to me.

Oh just shut the hell up you ignorant p.o.s. I could be a Hindu and your God would mean nothing to me.

IF YOU ARE A HINDU YOU ARE ON THE ROAD TO HELL!!! THERE ARE many false religions SEEK TO FIND TRUTH!

IF YOU ARE A HINDU YOU ARE ON THE ROAD TO HELL!!! THERE ARE many false religions SEEK TO FIND TRUTH!

Well, you are an example of the type of maniac that supports Israel. If you are a Christian, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Israel not only belongs to the seed of Abraham - the Jews - but ONLY to the Jews. How about those apples? Wonder why God is angry? Wonder no more! Who dares to divide the City of David? Jerusalem is the City of David. This is why the Hebrew prophets speak of a day when the strangers will no longer dwell in the midst of Israel.

Yes, and you would also starve to death while sitting in front of a healthy cow you'd mistaken for a god. Go figure.

Well, you are an example of the type of maniac that supports Israel. If you are a Christian, you should be ashamed of yourself.

As a Christian he has nothing to be ashamed of. He blesses Israel as God commands. You on the other hand? Need to repent.

I am not a Middle East scholar. I dabble and have interest. My thoughts are that the British gave a small portion of "Palestine" to the Jews because they were tired of the Irgun terrorizing them. Now legitimized, they, we, penalize the Palestinians because they use terror to attempt to gain freedom. We should all abhor terrorism.

Why does the US support Israel so adamantly? I completely agree that we need a strong ally in the Middle East. But should we look the other way while our ally continuously, with our UN veto protection, defies resolutions regarding their actions and occupation? For biblical reasons? Is the political state of Israel the "great nation" of Abraham? And does the Christian faith support occupation and blockade of a people?

I love Jews. I love Arabs. I love blacks, whites, Mexicans etc. But I'm growing weary of the one sided heavy handed treatment of the poor souls, who are not all terrorists, in Palestine.

Thoughts...

yes... just happens to be one more person talking about an "occupation".

btw, you're right. you're clearly not a mid-east scholar.

Israel not only belongs to the seed of Abraham - the Jews - but ONLY to the Jews. How about those apples? Wonder why God is angry? Wonder no more! Who dares to divide the City of David? Jerusalem is the City of David. This is why the Hebrew prophets speak of a day when the strangers will no longer dwell in the midst of Israel.

Stop it with the fairy tales.

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. and you????

You're praying to cows and you want me to stop believing in fairy tales? Look. I believe in the Creator of Heaven and Earth. God Almighty. In the day of trouble you call on your god and I'll call on my God and we'll see which one answers. Until then? Hold onto that thought!

* Reality check

The City of David is historical fact. Look it up and while you are at it review the story of how the city got its name. Quite a wonderful story!

Last edited:

Thoughts...

So you love compassion:
Study Islam throughout the world...

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. and you????

Yes, as a man thinketh so is he.

You're praying to cows and you want me to stop believing in fairy tales? Look. I believe in the Creator of Heaven and Earth. God Almighty. In the day of trouble you call on your god and I'll call on my God and we'll see which one answers. Until then? Hold onto that thought!

* Reality check

The City of David is historical fact. Look it up and while you are at it review the story of how the city got its name. Quite a wonderful story!

You mean Gath of the Philistines, before the Jews invaded the first time?

Forum List

Back