Does it bother you that our entire government is based on forcing people via gunpoint

That's why libertarians would identify more with the Anti-Federalists.

Yet some of them are members of the Federalist Society. :clap2:

Kevin, we agree here

and remember, the anti-Federalists lost

Libertarians are more antediluvian.

clipsnow19.gif

Yet some of them are members of the Federalist Society. :clap2:

Kevin, we agree here

and remember, the anti-Federalists lost

Unfortunately.

How the heck is it Non sequitur?! You just stated that the First Amendment is impeded by libertarianism. I want to know how.

First of all, include the entire quote for context, "I was talking about freedom of speech. You are a part of society, thus there are limitations expressed by the leges and supreme courts of We the People. You can always move away."

Because libertarianism has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment.

First, the site cuts off the quote. I quoted the entire thing originally. So don't blame me. Especially when it takes about two seconds to go back and look at the conversation.

If the First Amendment has nothing to with Libertarianism, why are you claiming it impedes freedom of speech?

One, I claimed no such thing. What I wrote was "Because libertarianism has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment."

Two, yes, you are responsible for everything you do and you don't do in your block of post.

Now stop the drinking and start thinking and ask what is really on your mind.

Non sequitur.

How the heck is it Non sequitur?! You just stated that the First Amendment is impeded by libertarianism. I want to know how.

First of all, include the entire quote for context, "I was talking about freedom of speech. You are a part of society, thus there are limitations expressed by the leges and supreme courts of We the People. You can always move away."

Jake how many times do I have to tell you that you can't "just move away" without paying a huge fine, if you do it without paying your government tribute you will end up in a cage.

Jake how many times do I have to tell you that you can't "just move away" without paying a huge fine, if you do it without paying your government tribute you will end up in a cage.

Another unsupported assertion.

Don't have to. How do I know when a libertarian is lying? His lips are moving.

Nah. C. Clayton is wrong, but not a jerk. He mostly avoids personal attacks and makes principled arguments.

Yeah, that's true. I dislike what he has to say, but at least he doesn't direct attacks against you personally.

Like you do most of the time. :lol:

Yep, I direct personal attacks at liberals all the time because they deserve it. The vast majority of them are lying, no-good, two-faced scum.

Yeah, that's true. I dislike what he has to say, but at least he doesn't direct attacks against you personally.

Like you do most of the time. :lol:

Yep, I direct personal attacks at liberals all the time because they deserve it. The vast majority of them are lying, no-good, two-faced scum.

Like libertarians? I agree. Some like Kevin Kennedy are great. Others like you are scum, because you put bias before objective evidence, then demonize those who disagree.

Then you cry when you get kicked in the face? What a fucking whiner you are. :lol:

Forum List

Back