Does it ever occur to repubs to question why gun violence in other first world nations is so minimal

All throughout central and south America homicide is high, violence is endemic. Naturally when we bring those people here we will have elevated levels of violence.

Actually it’s the opposite. The narco terrorists are the American raised children who grew up to join gangs and were deported back to the country of the birth.

The US is teaching these kids to be violent criminals and then sending back to their native countries to wreak havoc, but the gangs are lead and controlled from the USA, and most of their members are in the USA.

Of course you have a link.

Hmm doesn’t that mean with the right control policies, gun violence can be miminized? First world countries like Australia and in Western Europe have low death rates by guns per capita.
Yoh mean if your rights....and guns...are taken the sheep are controlled easier....

Here is one for you .lived in Morocco 0 guns 0 mass shootings, no shootings at work places, and no shootings at any dispute....if guns were available they wouldve been used.
Access to guns equals to greater damage when people lose control.
America loves guns, and will keep counting dead bodies.

One killed, two hurt in Morocco tourist town shooting

Disproved your 0 BS pretty quickly, got anymore silly lies?

Morocco has a huge number of domestic violence deaths. The backwards reasoning of the left inferring that if they were more guns present there would be more deaths is like saying it's good to hit yourself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.

Jo

Issa lies all the time, and then when you call him on it he then calls you a racist. He is a backward racist hate monger and he never denies it.
You just posted a big ass lie and i'm still waiting for your appology.

Again, you said 0 mass shootings in 23 years. There was one in 2003, so when you post 0 and I show one within the last 23 years, it proves you lied. So the truth is there was at least one, maybe more, It all proves there are guns in Morocco after you claimed there were none. No apology is needed, you need to quit making stupid statements.

He also needs to go to Morocco and discover that women are commonly strangled to death by their husbands for something as minor as smiling at another man....and there is nothing done about it. So his dream of a peaceful Nirvana with no guns is a foolish whim...it is a very violent place. Wait for demands for multiple links now.....and I have them ready too!

porklinks_large.jpg

JO

Here is one for you .lived in Morocco 0 guns 0 mass shootings, no shootings at work places, and no shootings at any dispute....if guns were available they wouldve been used.
Access to guns equals to greater damage when people lose control.
America loves guns, and will keep counting dead bodies.

Morocco has a huge number of domestic violence deaths. The backwards reasoning of the left inferring that if they were more guns present there would be more deaths is like saying it's good to hit yourself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.

Jo

Issa lies all the time, and then when you call him on it he then calls you a racist. He is a backward racist hate monger and he never denies it.

Again, you said 0 mass shootings in 23 years. There was one in 2003, so when you post 0 and I show one within the last 23 years, it proves you lied. So the truth is there was at least one, maybe more, It all proves there are guns in Morocco after you claimed there were none. No apology is needed, you need to quit making stupid statements.
U disnt even know it was a terrorist attack u posted a fake news about a bombing. And I explained to you they were algerians who brought arms from outside the country and. Omitted an act of terror. Nothing like what we see regularly in the US.
How many mass shootings so fat in here vs Morocco or Spain ?

All throughout central and south America homicide is high, violence is endemic. Naturally when we bring those people here we will have elevated levels of violence.
Most mass shooters are white Americans sweetie.
Nope, your racism towards white is however noted.

Do white males account for a majority of mass shootings?
ok let me rephrase it Mr snowflake.....most high profile mass shooters(Vegas, Pittsburgh, Columbine, Thoasand oaks, Sandy Hook, Parkland......) are whites. Better?
They are high profile BECAUSE they are white. Black violence rarely makes headlines for some strange reason.
Lol poor mass shooters are picked on because they are white. Wow!!!

Actually it’s the opposite. The narco terrorists are the American raised children who grew up to join gangs and were deported back to the country of the birth.

The US is teaching these kids to be violent criminals and then sending back to their native countries to wreak havoc, but the gangs are lead and controlled from the USA, and most of their members are in the USA.
1vqkju.jpg

Most mass shooters are white Americans sweetie.
Nope, your racism towards white is however noted.

Do white males account for a majority of mass shootings?
ok let me rephrase it Mr snowflake.....most high profile mass shooters(Vegas, Pittsburgh, Columbine, Thoasand oaks, Sandy Hook, Parkland......) are whites. Better?
They are high profile BECAUSE they are white. Black violence rarely makes headlines for some strange reason.
Lol poor mass shooters are picked on because they are white. Wow!!!
Your factless racism isnt a compelling argument.

Jo

U disnt even know it was a terrorist attack u posted a fake news about a bombing. And I explained to you they were algerians who brought arms from outside the country and. Omitted an act of terror. Nothing like what we see regularly in the US.
How many mass shootings so fat in here vs Morocco or Spain ?

Doesn't change the fact that you said no ZERO mass shootings in the 23 years you lived there and I found one in a couple seconds. You lied, now move on.

Police Arrest Six Suspects in Connection to Marrakech Shooting

Now, the article says it was two locals settling a score, so please load others with the BS.

Last edited:

Still waiting for the link, do you have one or not?

Hmm doesn’t that mean with the right control policies, gun violence can be miminized? First world countries like Australia and in Western Europe have low death rates by guns per capita.

Would you feel better if people were instead committing IED violence?

Not going to give up my Constitutional right to bear arms. Gun control only effects law abiding citizens.

Irrelevant
Other countries do not have the right of firearm ownership, Hell They don’t even have the right of freedom of speech

Um. No?

Then focus on the violence and not the instruments used.
It’s ridiculous to suggest that IED’s would become the new standard if they stopped using guns. Of course, I’m not even suggesting eliminating guns to begin with.

Um. No?

Then focus on the violence and not the instruments used.
It’s ridiculous to suggest that IED’s would become the new standard if they stopped using guns. Of course, I’m not even suggesting eliminating guns to begin with.
Sure it could, it could also be cars......they are growing in popularity. But bombs do way more damage than guns

America, unlike other countries, has a system of checks and balances. And a written constitution guaranteeing the right to keep and bear arms.They lack power to take away our rights to arms.

The people of countries like Australia are at the mercy of a court. The court in Australia has power that our government simply does not have. America's governing body, unlike that of Australia, is strictly limited. Limited for liberty!

To compare our Republic to other nations is juvenile.

Of course it does and you know this. Starting off your thread with a dishonest tact certainly shows you are not seeking real discussion though.

I have pointed out the statistics and the facts to you many times and you ignore them every single time. You ignore them wholesale to cling to a gun control position that will solve nothing whatsoever.

America, unlike other countries, has a system of checks and balances. And a written constitution guaranteeing the right to keep and bear arms.They lack power to take away our rights to arms.

The people of countries like Australia are at the mercy of a court. The court in Australia has power that our government simply does not have. America's governing body, unlike that of Australia, is strictly limited. Limited for liberty!

To compare our Republic to other nations is juvenile.
Freedom and liberty are no longer words with meaning to Americans in general. They are trading them off for a good feeling as fast as they possibly can.

Forum List

Back