Does it ever occur to repubs to question why gun violence in other first world nations is so minimal

One killed, two hurt in Morocco tourist town shooting

Disproved your 0 BS pretty quickly, got anymore silly lies?

Morocco has a huge number of domestic violence deaths. The backwards reasoning of the left inferring that if they were more guns present there would be more deaths is like saying it's good to hit yourself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.

Jo

Issa lies all the time, and then when you call him on it he then calls you a racist. He is a backward racist hate monger and he never denies it.
You just posted a big ass lie and i'm still waiting for your appology.

Again, you said 0 mass shootings in 23 years. There was one in 2003, so when you post 0 and I show one within the last 23 years, it proves you lied. So the truth is there was at least one, maybe more, It all proves there are guns in Morocco after you claimed there were none. No apology is needed, you need to quit making stupid statements.
U disnt even know it was a terrorist attack u posted a fake news about a bombing. And I explained to you they were algerians who brought arms from outside the country and. Omitted an act of terror. Nothing like what we see regularly in the US.
How many mass shootings so fat in here vs Morocco or Spain ?

You mean states where the police do most of the murdering and killing, and don't keep statistics at all ?

Hmm doesn’t that mean with the right control policies, gun violence can be miminized? First world countries like Australia and in Western Europe have low death rates by guns per capita.
They don't care. As far as Republicans are concerned, the more the merrier.

Move on over there billy.

Indeed. seems like few people want to flock to these 'crime free' countries, like Saudi Arabia or Red China.

Isn't it funny how liberals talk about all these better places to go, but never move there themselves?

But that's the difference between the left and the right: The left believes America is the worst place to be while the right believes this is the greatest country in world history. Do we have our share of problems? Sure we do, but most of our problems are because of liberalism.

I think if there was a more conservative country than the US, we on the right would move there: a country that believes in more personal responsibility, a country that rewards success instead of vilifying it, a country where nobody bothers you for making as much money as you desire, a country that believes in punishing criminals and protecting the innocent.

But there is no such place. The US is as close to these values that we have. That's why we are fighting to keep it that way.

Hmm doesn’t that mean with the right control policies, gun violence can be miminized? First world countries like Australia and in Western Europe have low death rates by guns per capita.

Would you feel better if people were instead committing IED violence?
Um. No?

Then focus on the violence and not the instruments used.

That would be a focus on liberlism

Move on over there billy.

Indeed. seems like few people want to flock to these 'crime free' countries, like Saudi Arabia or Red China.

Isn't it funny how liberals talk about all these better places to go, but never move there themselves?

But that's the difference between the left and the right: The left believes America is the worst place to be while the right believes this is the greatest country in world history. Do we have our share of problems? Sure we do, but most of our problems are because of liberalism.

I think if there was a more conservative country than the US, we on the right would move there: a country that believes in more personal responsibility, a country that rewards success instead of vilifying it, a country where nobody bothers you for making as much money as you desire, a country that believes in punishing criminals and protecting the innocent.

But there is no such place. The US is as close to these values that we have. That's why we are fighting to keep it that way.
Liberals want it to be stepford wife's or some shit ..

I want it to be the same..libtards gather like idiots in blue cities and shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back