Does it ever occur to repubs to question why gun violence in other first world nations is so minimal

All throughout central and south America homicide is high, violence is endemic. Naturally when we bring those people here we will have elevated levels of violence.
Most mass shooters are white Americans sweetie.
Nope, your racism towards white is however noted.

Do white males account for a majority of mass shootings?
ok let me rephrase it Mr snowflake.....most high profile mass shooters(Vegas, Pittsburgh, Columbine, Thoasand oaks, Sandy Hook, Parkland......) are whites. Better?

And most of them are not really mass shootings. A mass shooting is four or more people by FBI standards. That happens in drive by drug shootings all the time.

People had it much harder years ago. My father could tell you stories about growing up that would make you cry. He lived in a house about the size of a three car garage with his five other siblings. They went to bed hungry quite often. The house had no running water or sewer, so when you had to go, you went outside to the outhouse even in the middle of winter. The outhouse didn't even have a roof on it. Pretty cold when you sit on a seat with snow on it.

My father never got into trouble with the law, and neither did his siblings. Most of them turned out to be hard working people and all the males joined the military and fought in wars. My father said he joined just to get three square meals a day.

So I don't buy this hard life BS. I don't buy that guns are the problem either. The problem is our society. We live in a near Godless country and we raise our children to be eggshells. The least thing goes wrong in their life, and they end up killing a bunch of people because as far as they are concerned, the only thing that happens to you after death is everything goes blank just like before you were born.
Irish, italian, Jewish, polish mafias are all a myth I guess. There was no killings before o guess....everyone went to church.

Well let me ask: did you see the kind of murders back then that you see today so frequently? Those were small gangs of people. It was not widespread. Gangs mostly killed members of other gangs and sometimes people in their own gang.

This guy went out to kill innocent people who likely did nothing to him in life. The same holds true of the last mass shooting at the Synagog in PA. In fact most mass shootings have nothing to do with the killer himself. They are not killing for financial goals, they are just killing out of anger.
I lives outside the US and we always used to say look at the gun violence in the US...we never understood why people have easy access to guns or need them to live. Massacre after massacre and Americans still cant figure it out, while all of us used to scream from the other side, is the widespread and easy access to guns.
I'll give you an example:
Where I grow up people loose it and go out to throw a fit....no guns available = no mass shootings. They use objects, worst case scenario knives but they dont kill scores of people.
Here when people lose it , they pick a gun and end lives.

A person that wants to kill will kill guns or not. Terrorists in Europe are using motor vehicles and do the same here.

What you are alluding to is that if person wants to kill, but can't get his hands on a gun, he will just give up on a mass murder.

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that. It's not gun control that's needed, it's people control.

Bombs seem to work well in Morocco.

When was the last terrorist attack in Morocco Vs the USA?

Here is one for you .lived in Morocco 0 guns 0 mass shootings, no shootings at work places, and no shootings at any dispute....if guns were available they wouldve been used.
Access to guns equals to greater damage when people lose control.
America loves guns, and will keep counting dead bodies.

One killed, two hurt in Morocco tourist town shooting

Disproved your 0 BS pretty quickly, got anymore silly lies?

Morocco has a huge number of domestic violence deaths. The backwards reasoning of the left inferring that if they were more guns present there would be more deaths is like saying it's good to hit yourself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.

Jo

Issa lies all the time, and then when you call him on it he then calls you a racist. He is a backward racist hate monger and he never denies it.
You just posted a big ass lie and i'm still waiting for your appology.

All throughout central and south America homicide is high, violence is endemic. Naturally when we bring those people here we will have elevated levels of violence.

Actually it’s the opposite. The narco terrorists are the American raised children who grew up to join gangs and were deported back to the country of the birth.

The US is teaching these kids to be violent criminals and then sending back to their native countries to wreak havoc, but the gangs are lead and controlled from the USA, and most of their members are in the USA.

ok let me rephrase it Mr snowflake.....most high profile mass shooters(Vegas, Pittsburgh, Columbine, Thoasand oaks, Sandy Hook, Parkland......) are whites. Better?

No one died at Sandy Hoax or the Charleston church shooting or the Pulse fag club event in Orlando.....

Does it ever occur to repubs to question why gun violence in other first world nations is so minimal
No they don't, one can see that from this thread. They don't even question why US rates are so high. They'll actually lie about them in order to feel better. edit...And then laugh about it.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
PARKLAND, FL—In the hours following a violent rampage in Florida in which a lone attacker killed 17 individuals and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Wednesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said Indiana resident Harold Turner, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations.

They are high profile BECAUSE they are white. Black violence rarely makes headlines for some strange reason.

No they don't, one can see that from this thread. They don't even question why US rates are so high. They'll actually lie about them in order to feel better.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
PARKLAND, FL—In the hours following a violent rampage in Florida in which a lone attacker killed 17 individuals and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Wednesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said Indiana resident Harold Turner, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations.

Actually it’s the opposite. The narco terrorists are the American raised children who grew up to join gangs and were deported back to the country of the birth.

The US is teaching these kids to be violent criminals and then sending back to their native countries to wreak havoc, but the gangs are lead and controlled from the USA, and most of their members are in the USA.

Commie klunts like yourself want a disarmed populace...FACT!

Nah, my ambition is not as high as that, all I'm after is coherent arguments. Though expecting such a thing from gun nuts may be pushing it.

The U.S. is not a 'First World Nation', for one; it has an extensive and large Second and third World demographic that Democrats adore and insist on keeping stupid and illiterate and concentrated in slums and barrios to avoid assimilation. Much of the gun violence is a result of Democratic Party racism and promotion of violence and gang warfare. It's easy to see what the problems are, and also easy to see who is blocking any change in the status quo, 'minorities' themselves and their beloved Democratic Party. Brazil is a more comparable country than '!st World countries' with high percentages of people with a common language and culture. Great Britain is no longer a '1st World country', either, as another example.

Brazil's stats:

A Year of Violence Sees Brazil’s Murder Rate Hit Record High

We stand up very well compared to our peers and our open borders that encourage violent criminals to come in and prey on Americans, another key Democratic Party platform. The vermin who feed the big bucks to violent dope cartels area also accomplices to mass murders in other countries as well. Democrats also tend to favor dope heads and their habits.

Gangs and Gun-Related Homicide

Gun-related homicide is most prevalent among gangs and during the commission of felony crimes. In 1980, the percentage of homicides caused by firearms during arguments was about the same as from gang involvement (about 70 percent), but by 1993, nearly all gang-related homicides involved guns (95 percent), whereas the percentage of gun homicides related to arguments remained relatively constant. The percentage of gang-related homicides caused by guns fell slightly to 92 percent in 2008, but the percentage of homicides caused by firearms during the commission of a felony rose from about 60 percent to about 74 percent from 1980 to 2005.[5]

Gun Violence | National Institute of Justice

Such facts are now considered 'racist', so the numbers are now routinely massaged to keep from pointing out the obvious any more. Most serial killers are black and brown. The mostly white parts of the U.S. are safer than most of Europe.

Last edited:
Here's Merriam Webster

first world

: the highly developed industrialized nations often considered the westernized countries of the world

Let me guess, you're a rightard. I say that because I've often found rightards attempt to change the meaning of words in order to make their arguments possible, as you have done here. Am I close?

Here's Merriam Webster

first world

: the highly developed industrialized nations often considered the westernized countries of the world

Let me guess, you're a rightard. I say that because I've often found rightards attempt to change the meaning of words in order to make their arguments possible, as you have done here. Am I close?

You're pretty stupid if you don't think what I said is true. My guess is you live in the Burbs and never leave your safe space to go anywhere except on a freeway to another Burb. That would fit your stupid inanities to a T.

There are 2nd and 3rd World shtiholes everywhere in the U.S., for those in the Peanut Gallery who don't get out much.

The U.S. is not a 'First World Nation', for one;
Well, if you want to change the meaning of words I'm not in the least surprised, it's a common tactic of rightards when unable to make a cogent argument to ignore what dictionaries say and invent their own meanings.

If you want to pretend the US is not a highly developed industrialised western nation, that would fit with rightard behaviour.

Last edited:
Hmm doesn’t that mean with the right control policies, gun violence can be miminized? First world countries like Australia and in Western Europe have low death rates by guns per capita.

Just off the top of my head, I think it has to do with liberty, maybe diet and psychological issues that go unattended to, an ambitious, independent system in which you succeed and fail on your own (loneliness attached to this), and a violent culture of movies, music and media.

It could be worse, the murder rate (and general crime rate) in England is higher than yours, but they get close up and hack you to death. Probably laugh when they are finished.

Upon a quick search, it seems you're full of it.

81- United States
165 - United Kingdom
Murder Rate By Country

I wonder why people never look anything up, they just go with what they want to believe.
Taking the positives out of that and the US is safer than Somalia, just.

Then the solution is to stop having those kids here in the first place.

Hmm doesn’t that mean with the right control policies, gun violence can be miminized? First world countries like Australia and in Western Europe have low death rates by guns per capita.

Yes it does occur to us, which is why we investigate the issue.

Turns out, they don't have gun violence because they didn't import the Mexico. Indeed by racial demographics the WHITES here have similar statistics to every other first world country.

Your solution? Ban guns, get a bunch more 3rd worldists in, end America. Same as always, because you hate the country and probably yourself.

Here is one for you .lived in Morocco 0 guns 0 mass shootings, no shootings at work places, and no shootings at any dispute....if guns were available they wouldve been used.

Morocco does need guns.
At least 24 dead in Morocco bombings | Daily Mail Online

Why aren’t bombs banned in Morocco?

Morocco does need guns.
At least 24 dead in Morocco bombings | Daily Mail Online

Why aren’t bombs banned in Morocco?

OH MY GOD this bombing was in 2003 and not as your fake news says November the 9th 2018. You owe me a huge apology....
That was when Al Qaeda was super active and committed several bombings against US allies, France, Spain, Morocco, UK, and others.....Since then we cleaned the house and so many extremists were pardoned and rehabilitated to society.
Lived there 23 years of my life not one single mass shootings, except for one ....the arms were smuggled from neighboring Algeria and acts were committed by terrorists.
Meanwhile hundreds of thousands of people died from gun violence in the US, worse than some wars.

You said 0, you lied, live with it.

One killed, two hurt in Morocco tourist town shooting

Disproved your 0 BS pretty quickly, got anymore silly lies?

Morocco has a huge number of domestic violence deaths. The backwards reasoning of the left inferring that if they were more guns present there would be more deaths is like saying it's good to hit yourself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.

Jo

Issa lies all the time, and then when you call him on it he then calls you a racist. He is a backward racist hate monger and he never denies it.
You just posted a big ass lie and i'm still waiting for your appology.

Again, you said 0 mass shootings in 23 years. There was one in 2003, so when you post 0 and I show one within the last 23 years, it proves you lied. So the truth is there was at least one, maybe more, It all proves there are guns in Morocco after you claimed there were none. No apology is needed, you need to quit making stupid statements.

Forum List

Back