Does it ever occur to repubs to question why gun violence in other first world nations is so minimal

Hmm doesn’t that mean with the right control policies, gun violence can be miminized? First world countries like Australia and in Western Europe have low death rates by guns per capita.
It's because they are Lilly white, dumbass. Wherever you find brown or black people, you find gun violence.
Then why are most mass shootings and terrorist attacks committed by white people in this country?
Not per capita. Now let's see you be critical of black people for being over represented in comparison to their population. You wont because you are a coward with no integrity.

Do white males account for a majority of mass shootings?

Last edited:
Lol why are you citing incidents outside of the US?

You're the one who brought up how other people have it outside the US when it comes to violence. Yet you're questioning why somebody would bring up murders in other countries now?????
lol you people are so dense. I specifically said white people commit the most terrorist attacks in the US. That doesn’t somehow mean I think brown people in other countries don’t commit terrorist attacks. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Hmm doesn’t that mean with the right control policies, gun violence can be miminized? First world countries like Australia and in Western Europe have low death rates by guns per capita.
Dude what the absolute fuck? How does these quotes contradict each other? Go ahead and I’ll explain that. I’ll wait.

How many times should I explain this to you?

Your OP was about comparing the violence in other countries to ours. Pat brought up murder statistics in other countries. Anything else I need to explain to you?
Uh what we were talking SPECIFICALLY was that white people commit the most terrorist attacks in the US. Thats it. It was a separate discussion from my OP.

You're the one who brought up how other people have it outside the US when it comes to violence. Yet you're questioning why somebody would bring up murders in other countries now?????
lol you people are so dense. I specifically said white people commit the most terrorist attacks in the US. That doesn’t somehow mean I think brown people in other countries don’t commit terrorist attacks. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Dude what the absolute fuck? How does these quotes contradict each other? Go ahead and I’ll explain that. I’ll wait.

Your OP was about comparing the violence in other countries to ours. Pat brought up murder statistics in other countries. Anything else I need to explain to you?
Uh what we were talking SPECIFICALLY was that white people commit the most terrorist attacks in the US. Thats it. It was a separate discussion from my OP.
And most crimes in China are committed by Chinese people. So what? What would be the purpose of discussing such a useless piece of information?

Next we can talk about how most things that die in the ocean are some type of aquatic lifeform.

Last edited:

And most crimes in China are committed by Chinese people. So what? What would be the purpose of discussing such a useless piece of information?

Next we can talk about how most things that die in the ocean are some type of aquatic lifeform.
Um because Americans aren’t all white....

Most are, right? If most are white, wouldnt you expect most of the criminals to be white? What exactly about this fact do you find compelling?

Most mass shooters are white GTFOH

So are we talking about mass shooters only or overall gun murders?

Recreational narcotics have been illegal in this country my entire life. Yet today, we have more of a problem with drugs than at any other time in our history. More addicts, more drug users, more overdose deaths, more people being saved from OD"s.
Look American society is very harsh...
People are under immense stress, less family support (everyone on his own), drugs, violent video games, movies...even a violent president. So when people lose their shit they have access to guns and they used them...I cant the same about other countries, because guns are hard to get....keep counting the bodies, 307 mass shootings so far.

And most of them are not really mass shootings. A mass shooting is four or more people by FBI standards. That happens in drive by drug shootings all the time.

People had it much harder years ago. My father could tell you stories about growing up that would make you cry. He lived in a house about the size of a three car garage with his five other siblings. They went to bed hungry quite often. The house had no running water or sewer, so when you had to go, you went outside to the outhouse even in the middle of winter. The outhouse didn't even have a roof on it. Pretty cold when you sit on a seat with snow on it.

My father never got into trouble with the law, and neither did his siblings. Most of them turned out to be hard working people and all the males joined the military and fought in wars. My father said he joined just to get three square meals a day.

So I don't buy this hard life BS. I don't buy that guns are the problem either. The problem is our society. We live in a near Godless country and we raise our children to be eggshells. The least thing goes wrong in their life, and they end up killing a bunch of people because as far as they are concerned, the only thing that happens to you after death is everything goes blank just like before you were born.
Irish, italian, Jewish, polish mafias are all a myth I guess. There was no killings before o guess....everyone went to church.

Well let me ask: did you see the kind of murders back then that you see today so frequently? Those were small gangs of people. It was not widespread. Gangs mostly killed members of other gangs and sometimes people in their own gang.

This guy went out to kill innocent people who likely did nothing to him in life. The same holds true of the last mass shooting at the Synagog in PA. In fact most mass shootings have nothing to do with the killer himself. They are not killing for financial goals, they are just killing out of anger.
I lives outside the US and we always used to say look at the gun violence in the US...we never understood why people have easy access to guns or need them to live. Massacre after massacre and Americans still cant figure it out, while all of us used to scream from the other side, is the widespread and easy access to guns.
I'll give you an example:
Where I grow up people loose it and go out to throw a fit....no guns available = no mass shootings. They use objects, worst case scenario knives but they dont kill scores of people.
Here when people lose it , they pick a gun and end lives.

Most are, right? If most are white, wouldnt you expect most of the criminals to be white? What exactly about this fact do you find compelling?
Lol whites are about to become a minority, but the point is, it’s dumb to assume minorities commit the most terrorist attacks in the US.

Lol whites are about to become a minority, but the point is, it’s dumb to assume minorities commit the most terrorist attacks in the US.
Minorities commit MORE attacks per capita. You arent alarmed by that? You are alarmed by the fact that white people commit LESS shootings per capita?

Move...

That's about all I can think of that might fix you whiney ass

So why focus on just mass shootings?

Ignore what goes on in Chicago and many other major cities across the US and only be concerned about mass killers.

If on a holiday weekend, Chicago has 20 gun deaths, but one mass killer has 12, don't be concerned about what's going on in Chicago?

See this is where you show us how much you guys don’t get it. In Europe a thug won’t use a gun willy nilly because of the penalties involved. If the reward is worth the risk they will though. What you are doing here is conflating two different issues. Mass killings, the ones where a bunch of little kids get shot up, or a night club, all the stuff that gets you lintards all wet, then criminals. You could ban guns and collect them all tomorrow, and then your illegal alien caravans would just bring better guns up from South America.

Ignore what goes on in Chicago and many other major cities across the US and only be concerned about mass killers.

If on a holiday weekend, Chicago has 20 gun deaths, but one mass killer has 12, don't be concerned about what's going on in Chicago?
You know why. Its because they are black and he just wants to criticize white people.

Here is one for you .lived in Morocco 0 guns 0 mass shootings, no shootings at work places, and no shootings at any dispute....if guns were available they wouldve been used.
Access to guns equals to greater damage when people lose control.
America loves guns, and will keep counting dead bodies.

Morocco does need guns.
At least 24 dead in Morocco bombings | Daily Mail Online

Why aren’t bombs banned in Morocco?

Dems believe blacks are for looking at, not talking to.

So are we talking about mass shooters only or overall gun murders?

Recreational narcotics have been illegal in this country my entire life. Yet today, we have more of a problem with drugs than at any other time in our history. More addicts, more drug users, more overdose deaths, more people being saved from OD"s.
People are under immense stress, less family support (everyone on his own), drugs, violent video games, movies...even a violent president. So when people lose their shit they have access to guns and they used them...I cant the same about other countries, because guns are hard to get....keep counting the bodies, 307 mass shootings so far.

And most of them are not really mass shootings. A mass shooting is four or more people by FBI standards. That happens in drive by drug shootings all the time.

People had it much harder years ago. My father could tell you stories about growing up that would make you cry. He lived in a house about the size of a three car garage with his five other siblings. They went to bed hungry quite often. The house had no running water or sewer, so when you had to go, you went outside to the outhouse even in the middle of winter. The outhouse didn't even have a roof on it. Pretty cold when you sit on a seat with snow on it.

My father never got into trouble with the law, and neither did his siblings. Most of them turned out to be hard working people and all the males joined the military and fought in wars. My father said he joined just to get three square meals a day.

So I don't buy this hard life BS. I don't buy that guns are the problem either. The problem is our society. We live in a near Godless country and we raise our children to be eggshells. The least thing goes wrong in their life, and they end up killing a bunch of people because as far as they are concerned, the only thing that happens to you after death is everything goes blank just like before you were born.
Irish, italian, Jewish, polish mafias are all a myth I guess. There was no killings before o guess....everyone went to church.

Well let me ask: did you see the kind of murders back then that you see today so frequently? Those were small gangs of people. It was not widespread. Gangs mostly killed members of other gangs and sometimes people in their own gang.

This guy went out to kill innocent people who likely did nothing to him in life. The same holds true of the last mass shooting at the Synagog in PA. In fact most mass shootings have nothing to do with the killer himself. They are not killing for financial goals, they are just killing out of anger.
I lives outside the US and we always used to say look at the gun violence in the US...we never understood why people have easy access to guns or need them to live. Massacre after massacre and Americans still cant figure it out, while all of us used to scream from the other side, is the widespread and easy access to guns.
Where I grow up people loose it and go out to throw a fit....no guns available = no mass shootings. They use objects, worst case scenario knives but they dont kill scores of people.

A person that wants to kill will kill guns or not. Terrorists in Europe are using motor vehicles and do the same here.

What you are alluding to is that if person wants to kill, but can't get his hands on a gun, he will just give up on a mass murder.

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that. It's not gun control that's needed, it's people control.

Don't know.... Don't care.... Those Nations are not the United States. Does it ever occur to the lion why the elephant has a much bigger dick?

Jo

Here is one for you .lived in Morocco 0 guns 0 mass shootings, no shootings at work places, and no shootings at any dispute....if guns were available they wouldve been used.

One killed, two hurt in Morocco tourist town shooting

Disproved your 0 BS pretty quickly, got anymore silly lies?

A person that wants to kill will kill guns or not. Terrorists in Europe are using motor vehicles and do the same here.

What you are alluding to is that if person wants to kill, but can't get his hands on a gun, he will just give up on a mass murder.

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that. It's not gun control that's needed, it's people control.

Bombs seem to work well in Morocco.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of terrorism. Terrorism is related to politics and government; to create fear for political purposes. Mass shootings (in most cases) are not.

So decide on which topic you wish to discuss, because both are not the same.

One killed, two hurt in Morocco tourist town shooting

Disproved your 0 BS pretty quickly, got anymore silly lies?

Morocco has a huge number of domestic violence deaths. The backwards reasoning of the left inferring that if they were more guns present there would be more deaths is like saying it's good to hit yourself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.

Jo

Forum List

Back