Does Mike Pence believe in evolution? Apparently not...

Creationism? Holy shit. Anyone who believe in Creationism should not even be near the White House - let alone Vice President of the United States.
So, you don't support Hillary, and didn't support Obama? Both claim to be Christian.

Do they believe in "Creationism"...? Do they not believe in "evolution"...?
Typically believing in Christianity means you don't reject the very first book in the Bible. You could try to convince me that they're Christians that reject Genesis, but then they really don't believe what Christians believe.

He had trouble answering a question on the topic in 2009.

While it’s anyone’s guess what presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump thinks about evolution, his rumored running mate apparently doesn’t think it’s real.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R), whom Trump has allegedly selected to be his vice presidential running mate, struggled to answer questions about evolution during a 2009 interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews. At the time, Pence was a congressman representing Indiana’s 6th District.

Matthews repeatedly asked if he believed in evolution, which the scientific community widely accepts as fact. Pence would not outright answer the question, but implied that he instead subscribes to creationism.

MATTHEWS: Okay, you want to educate the American people about science and its relevance today. Do you believe in evolution, sir?

PENCE: Do I believe in evolution? I embrace the view that God created the heavens and the earth, the seas and all that’s in them.

MATTHEWS: Right. But do you believe in evolution as the way he did it?

PENCE: The means, Chris, that he used to do that, I can’t say. But I do believe in that fundamental truth.

Pence has stayed silent on the topic since then, and his office didn’t immediately reply to a request for comment on his current views.

Trump has also not made his views on the issue clear. While most of his rivals during the GOP primary either flatly rejected evolution or claimed they didn’t have the scientific knowledge to make that call, Trump has been silent on what he believes.

A debate prep memo penned by ex-Trump adviser Roger Stone ahead of the first GOP debate last year, however, coached Trump to say he “believes in both” creationism and evolution if asked.

Mike Pence Apparently Doesn't Believe In Evolution

Trump and Pence will be forced to address these questions - and give straight answers!

Well do not confront him face to face with that question because you may change his mind.

Your resemblance to a monkey in a zoo may convince him you are cousins.

th

"PENCE: Do I believe in evolution? I embrace the view that God created the heavens and the earth, the seas and all that’s in them."

Oh, brother.

That's a yes or no question.

Creationism? Holy shit. Anyone who believe in Creationism should not even be near the White House - let alone Vice President of the United States.
So, you don't support Hillary, and didn't support Obama? Both claim to be Christian.

What do you care, you pray to wolves and rocks you indian whackjob.

I "care" because I don't want to be governed by religious assholes - the American Taliban. We have a Godless secular Constitution and I want to be governed accordingly. Comprende?

I "care" because I don't want to be governed by religious assholes - the American Taliban. We have a Godless secular Constitution and I want to be governed accordingly. Comprende?

You are woefully ignorant.

Everyone already knows that at this point. Lakhota doesn't have a single post that doesn't put that on full display.

This crazy shit is what I don't want from the American Taliban:

b3fe0631d5bb07a94dfe2ebea5554e6c.jpg

Sarah Palin could not survive Biblical law.

Last edited:

What am I "ignorant" of? Please enlighten me...

The only crazy thing I'm seeing is that you and the ignorant person who made the image don't know the difference between Jewish Law and Christian Law. Though, most people who comment on the Bible either didn't understand it or never read it.

One thing is that Obama is one of those 'religious assholes', according to Barry, yet that never bothered you.

The constitution is not godless, it just says that no one god is better than another (even no god), and the government can't interfere with people who decide "I like this (or no) god, and more importantly government can't endorse one religion (or lack of religion) over another, in particular it can't make you pay tithes or establish a national church.

I'll take Christians over the social Marxist left zealots...........Christians allow free speech, and pretty much everything but abortion and fag issues......

The only crazy thing I'm seeing is that you and the ignorant person who made the image don't know the difference between Jewish Law and Christian Law. Though, most people who comment on the Bible either didn't understand it or never read it.

Have you ever read the psycho Old Testament? That's some crazy vicious shit.

The constitution is not godless, it just says that no one god is better than another (even no god), and the government can't interfere with people who decide "I like this (or no) god, and more importantly government can't endorse one religion (or lack of religion) over another, in particular it can't make you pay tithes or establish a national church.

Where is "God" mentioned in the Constitution?

Our Godless Constitution | The Nation

Everything. Just read your own posts.

You are welcome.

Where is "God" mentioned in the Constitution?

Our Godless Constitution | The Nation

"Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth. In Witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names"

For starters... God bless you.

Have you ever read the psycho Old Testament? That's some crazy vicious shit.
Again, what you're referring to is Jewish law. Christians are not bound by Jewish law... they are not Jews. Have you never read the Bible? Why are you commenting if you haven't read it?

"If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which case it shall not be a Law."

Forum List

Back