🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Obama know Medicare covers undocumented aliens?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This fact sheet informs ambulance services, hospitals including Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), physicians, and Indian Health Service (IHS) facilities in specific states that funds
remain available for certain emergency health services provided to undocumented aliens.

As of February 2013, the Section 1011 program disbursed $945.5 million in provider payments in response to over 1.5 million payment requests.

http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Edu...roducts/downloads/Section_1011_Fact_Sheet.pdf

So while Obamacare is very explicit states:

"Access limited to lawful residents. If an individual is not, or is not reasonably expected to be for the entire period for which enrollment is sought, a citizen or national of the United States or an alien lawfully present in the United States, the individual shall not be treated as a qualified individual and may not be covered under a qualified health plan in the individual market that is offered through an Exchange.
Illegal Immigrants and Obamacare

SO... considering nearly a billion dollars is paid out annually for "undocumented aliens" AND considering ACA does NOT cover "aliens"
Then why did Obama in exaggerating the number of "46 million" uninsured.. 10 million illegal citizens?

94% (2007) of illegal men worked, 65% paid taxes, and 35% owned homes...won't change until Pubs allow a good work/ID card. BUT, hater dupes, they love the cheap labor.

94% (2007) of illegal men worked, 65% paid taxes, and 35% owned homes...won't change until Pubs allow a good work/ID card. BUT, hater dupes, they love the cheap labor.

Here is where you got your PHONY statistics...
10 Myths Conservative Media Will Use Against Immigration Reform | Research | Media Matters for America
Considering that:
The list of Media Matters’ foundation funders, 120 in all, reads like a Who’s Who of the American progressive movement, including the far-left Tides Foundation ($4,384,702), George Soros’ Open Society Institutes ($1,075,000), the Ford Foundation ($966,466), the Sandler Foundation ($400,000) — endowed by subprime mortgage lenders Herb and Marion Sandler, who once bankrolled the embattled ACORN organization — and the Schumann Fund for Media and Democracy ($600,000), managed by longtime PBS host Bill Moyers and his son.
Left-wing foundations lavish millions on Media Matters | The Daily Caller
The sources are extremely BIASED and suspect!!!

Bloomberg BusinessWeek: "By 2030, Nearly 70 Percent Of Latinos Who Came To The U.S. During The 1990s Are Expected To Own A Home." In a column arguing that increased immigration is key to U.S. economic growth, Charles Kenny, a fellow at the Center for Global Development and the New America Foundation, noted a study showing that by "2030, nearly 70 percent of Latinos who came to the U.S. during the 1990s are expected to own a home." Kenny added:

SO Idiots.. AND Bloomberg..

Whether or not you can own property as an immigrant is not easy to determine as it will depend in large part on your situation.
If you are a legal immigrant than you are allowed to legally own property, if you are in the country illegally than you are not.

That being said there are lots of illegal immigrants who do own property so there are ways around the law.

Can an immigrant own a property in the US? - Immigrants in the US

"These loans, known as ITIN loans, are offered to illegal immigrants that do not have a Social Security number. They can qualify for the loans by obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification number (ITIN) from the Internal Revenue Service. A few small banks, as well as national banks Citibank and Wells Fargo, have started to issue loans to customers who have an ITIN but not a Social Security number"
Can illegal aliens obtain mortgages? - Zillow Mortgage Advice

Oh and by the way I don't have an IQ of 145 as you have bragged... BUT AT LEAST I can as Navin's father said.." know shit from Shinola!

Of course Obama knows illegals are covered. The illegals know it before they even leave Mexico because Obama and the Mexican government ran ads to ensure they all knew what the benefits were for breaking our immigration laws.

He lied. He also recently told illegals that the information they type into the Obamacare website will not be used to deport them. In other words, sign up, take advantage of us because there are no reprisals for doing so.

You and a few other far left posters continue to post these so called "facts" without citing where you pull these numbers from. Can you at least show the far left site you pulled it from?

Franco with the bs talking points again...yawn

Illegal immigrants are here, some will be here forever, what if they were refused medical care for TB for instance or some other contagious disease and they spread it to us, all because they were refused Medicare. I didn't read the article, but I do think that someone going to the doctor when they are sick and covered by Medicare or Obamacare, is much better and possibly cheaper than them using the ambulance and ER for their primary medical needs.

Illegal immigrants are here, some will be here forever, what if they were refused medical care for TB for instance or some other contagious disease and they spread it to us, all because they were refused Medicare. I didn't read the article, but I do think that someone going to the doctor when they are sick and covered by Medicare or Obamacare, is much better and possibly cheaper than them using the ambulance and ER for their primary medical needs.

FACTS...Pheonia..FACTS!!!
A) refused Medical care for TB.. In 2012, a total of 9,951 new tuberculosis (TB) cases were reported in the United States,
Trends in Tuberculosis ? United States, 2012
It doesn't have to come from illegals and IT IS already here. BUT unlike you don't substantiate your will comments.. just spout them off so let's go to the next!

Now I will agree with you... it is cheaper to have ALL 4 million Legal citizens that want and need insurance covered.
NOTE 4 million not 46 million...!
See it would have been so simple to tax the lawyers like they do tanning salons because tanning causes cancer ACA taxed tanning salons 10%.
Why not tax 10% of lawyers $270 billion and use the $27 billion to pay uninsured health insurance premium?
Now why tax the millionaire lawyers??
Because the doctors say they run duplicate tests, etc. also known as "Defensive medicine" to the tune of $850 billion a year totally wasted!
Why? The doctors fear lawsuits so they just want to make so sure they've added $850 billion a year to what insurance/medicare/medicaid pay!
NOW when an illegal or uninsured then goes to the hospital.. the hospital MEANS test.. i.e. should the uninsured qualify for the Uninsured insurance?
If so the "uninsured" is then registered and the CLAIMS are sent to the company managing the program paid out of the $27 billion a year in Lawyers tax!

So simply put lawyers caused the $850 billion. Hospitals pad and pass sometimes from my experience 6,000% above the cost of the services.

With this simple solution.. all the people that can't get insurance that want it.. 4 million are covered.
Now PLEASE ask me how I came up with 4 million people that want and need health insurance instead of the Obama LIE of 46 million. Please!

Last edited:

And yet that is not the answer Obama had. He claimed that they would not be covered. Why did he lie?

Also, since we are a country and countries have borders, we need to secure them. There is no excuse in the world for not doing so. Other countries seem to have a handle on the situation, yet our southern border is a fucking joke.

The reason for immigration laws is to ensure that self-supporting people, without contagious diseases, and who are willing to assimilate, can immigrate here. Having open borders means the worst people and the worst diseases can walk right in. Free healthcare doesn't solve the problem.

How about securing the borders and insisting that people obey our laws? The left wants us to obey Obamacare, so we should make a deal and say we won't until his administration obeys immigration laws.

This fact sheet informs ambulance services, hospitals including Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), physicians, and Indian Health Service (IHS) facilities in specific states that funds
remain available for certain emergency health services provided to undocumented aliens.

As of February 2013, the Section 1011 program disbursed $945.5 million in provider payments in response to over 1.5 million payment requests.

http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Edu...roducts/downloads/Section_1011_Fact_Sheet.pdf

"Access limited to lawful residents. If an individual is not, or is not reasonably expected to be for the entire period for which enrollment is sought, a citizen or national of the United States or an alien lawfully present in the United States, the individual shall not be treated as a qualified individual and may not be covered under a qualified health plan in the individual market that is offered through an Exchange.

SO... considering nearly a billion dollars is paid out annually for "undocumented aliens" AND considering ACA does NOT cover "aliens"
Then why did Obama in exaggerating the number of "46 million" uninsured.. 10 million illegal citizens?

The 46 million number was correct. All of the qualifiers that you attached to it to try to make it appear incorrect were your qualifiers,

not the President's.

The 46 million number was correct. All of the qualifiers that you attached to it to try to make it appear incorrect were your qualifiers,

not the President's.

And all 46mm now have health insurance right

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

Here is where you got your PHONY statistics...
10 Myths Conservative Media Will Use Against Immigration Reform | Research | Media Matters for America
Considering that:
The list of Media Matters’ foundation funders, 120 in all, reads like a Who’s Who of the American progressive movement, including the far-left Tides Foundation ($4,384,702), George Soros’ Open Society Institutes ($1,075,000), the Ford Foundation ($966,466), the Sandler Foundation ($400,000) — endowed by subprime mortgage lenders Herb and Marion Sandler, who once bankrolled the embattled ACORN organization — and the Schumann Fund for Media and Democracy ($600,000), managed by longtime PBS host Bill Moyers and his son.
Left-wing foundations lavish millions on Media Matters | The Daily Caller
The sources are extremely BIASED and suspect!!!

Bloomberg BusinessWeek: "By 2030, Nearly 70 Percent Of Latinos Who Came To The U.S. During The 1990s Are Expected To Own A Home." In a column arguing that increased immigration is key to U.S. economic growth, Charles Kenny, a fellow at the Center for Global Development and the New America Foundation, noted a study showing that by "2030, nearly 70 percent of Latinos who came to the U.S. during the 1990s are expected to own a home." Kenny added:

SO Idiots.. AND Bloomberg..

Whether or not you can own property as an immigrant is not easy to determine as it will depend in large part on your situation.
If you are a legal immigrant than you are allowed to legally own property, if you are in the country illegally than you are not.

That being said there are lots of illegal immigrants who do own property so there are ways around the law.

Can an immigrant own a property in the US? - Immigrants in the US

"These loans, known as ITIN loans, are offered to illegal immigrants that do not have a Social Security number. They can qualify for the loans by obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification number (ITIN) from the Internal Revenue Service. A few small banks, as well as national banks Citibank and Wells Fargo, have started to issue loans to customers who have an ITIN but not a Social Security number"
Can illegal aliens obtain mortgages? - Zillow Mortgage Advice

Oh and by the way I don't have an IQ of 145 as you have bragged... BUT AT LEAST I can as Navin's father said.." know shit from Shinola!
I'll go with the Pew Foundation over your Murdoch/Koch/Adelson/Moonie a-hole billionaire propaganda sites, chump of the greedy idiot rich...

FACTS...Pheonia..FACTS!!!
A) refused Medical care for TB.. In 2012, a total of 9,951 new tuberculosis (TB) cases were reported in the United States,
Trends in Tuberculosis ? United States, 2012
It doesn't have to come from illegals and IT IS already here. BUT unlike you don't substantiate your will comments.. just spout them off so let's go to the next!

Now I will agree with you... it is cheaper to have ALL 4 million Legal citizens that want and need insurance covered.
NOTE 4 million not 46 million...!
See it would have been so simple to tax the lawyers like they do tanning salons because tanning causes cancer ACA taxed tanning salons 10%.
Why not tax 10% of lawyers $270 billion and use the $27 billion to pay uninsured health insurance premium?
Now why tax the millionaire lawyers??
Because the doctors say they run duplicate tests, etc. also known as "Defensive medicine" to the tune of $850 billion a year totally wasted!
Why? The doctors fear lawsuits so they just want to make so sure they've added $850 billion a year to what insurance/medicare/medicaid pay!
NOW when an illegal or uninsured then goes to the hospital.. the hospital MEANS test.. i.e. should the uninsured qualify for the Uninsured insurance?
If so the "uninsured" is then registered and the CLAIMS are sent to the company managing the program paid out of the $27 billion a year in Lawyers tax!

So simply put lawyers caused the $850 billion. Hospitals pad and pass sometimes from my experience 6,000% above the cost of the services.

With this simple solution.. all the people that can't get insurance that want it.. 4 million are covered.
Now PLEASE ask me how I came up with 4 million people that want and need health insurance instead of the Obama LIE of 46 million. Please!
Whoa! LOL

For one I said "TB or some other contagious disease". What did you want me to "substantiate"? What do you think that we should do with the illegal immigrants who need health care; "business as usual"?

And yet that is not the answer Obama had. He claimed that they would not be covered. Why did he lie?

Also, since we are a country and countries have borders, we need to secure them. There is no excuse in the world for not doing so. Other countries seem to have a handle on the situation, yet our southern border is a fucking joke.

The reason for immigration laws is to ensure that self-supporting people, without contagious diseases, and who are willing to assimilate, can immigrate here. Having open borders means the worst people and the worst diseases can walk right in. Free healthcare doesn't solve the problem.

How about securing the borders and insisting that people obey our laws? The left wants us to obey Obamacare, so we should make a deal and say we won't until his administration obeys immigration laws.

He claimed that they would not be covered by what, Medicare or Obamacare? I don't know what he lied about. I disagree with his devolution from his original proposals that it would be VOLUNTARY and that you could keep your plan if you want to.

We don't have voluntarily open borders. What would happen if you went to Mexico and lost your passport, do you think you could just walk across the border, no questions asked? Yes, we do have an illegal immigration problem, I agree that our borders should be more secure, but that doesn't negate the fact there is an immediate health care need for them as well.

I am NOT in favor of Obamacare in it's current format. I don't care if you obey it or don't obey it, that's your choice, the "immigration problem" didn't start with this current Administration.

Forum List

Back