🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Obama know Medicare covers undocumented aliens?

Of course he does.Just like he knows it isn't covering lots of disabled people.

WHAT does disabled people have to do with these FACTS?
The Census said there were 46 million "uninsured" It didn't though break down this number as definitely this:
1) The Census said of the 46 million 9.6 million are not citizens.
2) The Census agrees that 14 million people answering "are you uninsured" DIDN"T know they also were eligible for Medicaid.. this before ACA.
3) The Census counted 18 million as uninsured that didn't need insurance (under 34),could afford (make over $50,000) and spent less for health services out of pocket
then their employers' health plan. YET these 18 million that don't WANT insurance are still counted as part of the inflated 46 million.

Why is this so hard to understand?
That 42 million people are either not legal, are either covered already or don't want insurance?

If instead of this massive takeover by Obamacare we had addressed in small chunks the issue of COST containment, i.e. $850 billion a year that the fear of
lawsuits cost the PAYERS.. you and me.. or the issue that Medicare KNOWS they are being overcharged sometimes by 6,000% to recover EMTALA costs,
either approach would have REDUCED the COST of insurance premiums which would brought in more of the 4 million truly uninsured that want insurance.

But as this thread points out NO f...king COMMON SENSE was used!

The Census said there were 46 million "uninsured" It didn't though break down this number as definitely this:
2) The Census agrees that 14 million people answering "are you uninsured" DIDN"T know they also were eligible for Medicaid.. this before ACA.
3) The Census counted 18 million as uninsured that didn't need insurance (under 34),could afford (make over $50,000) and spent less for health services out of pocket
then their employers' health plan. YET these 18 million that don't WANT insurance are still counted as part of the inflated 46 million.

That 42 million people are either not legal, are either covered already or don't want insurance?

If instead of this massive takeover by Obamacare we had addressed in small chunks the issue of COST containment, i.e. $850 billion a year that the fear of
lawsuits cost the PAYERS.. you and me.. or the issue that Medicare KNOWS they are being overcharged sometimes by 6,000% to recover EMTALA costs,
either approach would have REDUCED the COST of insurance premiums which would brought in more of the 4 million truly uninsured that want insurance.

you mean like you jumping on me for something i never said and dont have the balls to admit it?...

you mean like you jumping on me for something i never said and dont have the balls to admit it?...

I am sorry as I thought I was responding to the person the person that wrote:"he knows it isn't covering lots of disabled people."
I thought the person was referring to me and I never made any comment about "disabled" people.
I apologize if you didn't make that statement.

I am sorry as I thought I was responding to the person the person that wrote:"he knows it isn't covering lots of disabled people."
I thought the person was referring to me and I never made any comment about "disabled" people.

accepted.....:beer:

You were. And when illegals who don't contribute a damn thing to the system get paid it has everything to do with it.

Forum List

Back