Does Pelosi have a Moral obligation to fund border security?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Congressional Oath of Office

This is the Congressional Oath of Office

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

The Dems have allied themselves with various foreign and domestic enemies such as the Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, Gangs and the Racist Aztlan Nationalist. Tens of thousands of Americans are being killed and dying from heroin every year.

Well Pelosi says that walls in general are immoral

I'm not sure what to make of it, then again, I've accidentally run into a few walls myself. Most walls seem to be jerks about it. They see you coming and don't say a word..

Morality schmorality....If it gives anyone who isn't on their team what they want, they're against it.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

The Dems have allied themselves with various foreign and domestic enemies such as the Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, Gangs and the Racist Aztlan Nationalist. Tens of thousands of Americans are being killed and dying from heroin every year.
Yes, but that doesn't include 5 billion dollars for a stupid fucking wall just to appease you rubes.

Morality schmorality....If it gives anyone who isn't on their team what they want, they're against it.

Well according to Jeb Bush we need to show love to these immigrants because that is the Christian thing to do.

Apparently we are a theocracy...........until abortion or gay marriage comes up, then we need a separation of church and state once again.

Dims treat the Bible and Constitution the same. They use both only as a weapon for their own agendas.

Border Security has always been a Democratic party concern. Even the hateful rightwing admits this when accusing Dems of being...whatever.

But, Border Security doesn't translate into a wall along the whole border, or even most of it

Border Security has always been a Democratic party concern. Even the hateful rightwing admits this when accusing Dems of being...whatever.

But, Border Security doesn't translate into a wall along the whole border, or even most of it

Right, you don't need a wall to keep people out.

Why my neighbor has a dog and has one of those handy dandy fenceless boundaries.

The dog never leaves the yard.

How can illegals get fitted for this?

You're really reaching with this one.

no-wall-for-5c2024.jpg

She is willfully in breach of that oath because of her extreme hatred for Trump.

This is why a mother whose son was murdered by an illegal has asked Pelosi and Schumer to love America more than they hate the President and do the right thing to protect American lives so no more Americans like her son are killed by violent illegals like the Democrats now stand with...

Why my neighbor has a dog and has one of those handy dandy fenceless boundaries.

We don't need people fitted with things like that. Experts and those involved already told the Congress and Dopey Donald what technology they need or could use to make the job easier.

Yes, but that doesn't include 5 billion dollars for a stupid fucking wall just to appease you rubes.

No, it includes 5 billion for a wall to control what shit enters our nation.

Only an enemy of the People could be against this.

We don't need people fitted with things like that. Experts and those involved already told the Congress and Dopey Donald what technology they need or could use to make the job easier.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Well that is all well and good but what about the pooper scoopers?

I reckon San Fran are the experts on this one so they should be consulted.

Why is it Dims are experts at everything?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

No, I'm not sure building a wall that goes around raping people is the answer.

Why is it Dims are experts at everything?
... especially when they refused to take security briefings and listen to the real experts. Nancy Pelosi said it best when she said / admitted she rejects facts.

Forum List

Back