Does Pelosi have a Moral obligation to fund border security?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
“Donald was the child who would throw the cake at the birthday parties,” his brother Robert once told me. “If I built the bricks up, Donald would come along and glue them all together, and that would be the end of my bricks.”

After the Gold Rush

Let Trump go sniff some glue. If he really cared he'd donate a billion in order to start a campaign - like real billionaires have done.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
“Donald was the child who would throw the cake at the birthday parties,” his brother Robert once told me. “If I built the bricks up, Donald would come along and glue them all together, and that would be the end of my bricks.”

After the Gold Rush

Let Trump go sniff some glue. If he really cared he'd donate a billion in order to start a campaign - like real billionaires have done.

I don't care about his personal motivations. He is the one that is making more of an issue of it, than any to date. If at the end of the day, we have the wall, I don't care if he did it out of some bizarre Wall sexual fetish or because he heard voices from his toilet.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

The Congressional Oath of Office

This is the Congressional Oath of Office

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

The Dems have allied themselves with various foreign and domestic enemies such as the Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, Gangs and the Racist Aztlan Nationalist. Tens of thousands of Americans are being killed and dying from heroin every year.
Yes, but that doesn't include 5 billion dollars for a stupid fucking wall just to appease you rubes.

No, it includes 5 billion for a wall to control what shit enters our nation.

Only an enemy of the People could be against this.
OK, then let Mexico pay for it like your messiah said they would. End of story.

Border security yes.

The wall?

Nah, some big orange blob said Mexico is going to pay for it.

She took an oath to serve and protect the American people.

And she is not doing that. She is actively working AGAINST that.

She is a vile liar.

The House passed a bill with border security. Seems as though the Senate is the one laying down on the job here. She's the Speaker of the House. She's done her job. You, as always, are woefully mis-informed.

Border security yes.

The wall?

She is a vile liar.
Border security does not equate a wall.

We've spent decades talking about the best way to do it, and it turns out the talking was just an way of avoiding doing ANYTHING.

If you want to spend more time talking about it, build a time machine, go back and do the Time Warp again, and again, until you have enough.

NO MORE TALK. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

After the Gold Rush

I don't care about his personal motivations. He is the one that is making more of an issue of it, than any to date. If at the end of the day, we have the wall, I don't care if he did it out of some bizarre Wall sexual fetish or because he heard voices from his toilet.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Easy little one....take a deep breath.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

The Dems have allied themselves with various foreign and domestic enemies such as the Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, Gangs and the Racist Aztlan Nationalist. Tens of thousands of Americans are being killed and dying from heroin every year.

ET took this Oath or Affirmation: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Congress exists to prevent the executive branch in Washington, D.C., from exercising total control over U.S. legislation. The primary job of Congress is money and the budget as stated by the constitution
The power of the purse is possessed by the legislative body that is most responsive to the people.

Emporer Trump has aligned himself with Putin because he likes Putins total power. He likes SA prince total power. He has used the power of the presidency to make himself wealthier and his family wealthier.

He is the Don who wants everyone to kiss his hand

The lips are smacking in anticipation and the line forms to the right

Last edited:

Border security yes.

The wall?

She is a vile liar.

The House passed a bill with border security. Seems as though the Senate is the one laying down on the job here. She's the Speaker of the House. She's done her job. You, as always, are woefully mis-informed.

"Border security" being code, for no wall, open borders, eventual amnesty and then repeat until Third World Status is ensured.

Your lies are not fooling ANYONE.

Border security yes.

The wall?

She is a vile liar.

We've spent decades talking about the best way to do it,

And in those decades, there has been no emergency on the border. There isn't one now; irregardless of what your big orange blob tells you.

Border security yes.

The wall?

She is a vile liar.

"Border security" being code, for no wall, open borders, eventual amnesty and then repeat until Third World Status is ensured.

Wrong yet again.

Obama deported record numbers of illegal immigrants. We've had the same situation we've had on the border for 60+ years or so. The "third world" status has never taken root here (except in South Carolina and other red states). No sale.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

After the Gold Rush

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

I do. Just before I scream out to drown out the same talking points that have been used as a tactic to avoid doing shit for generations.

That way I get better volume.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, NOW!

At any rate, the House passed a bill. What is supposed to happen is that the Senate takes up the legislation, then House/Senate conferees work out differences. At that point, each chamber then votes on the new bills and if passed, it is sent to the President. The Senate is holding up the show.

Border security yes.

The wall?

She is a vile liar.

And in those decades, there has been no emergency on the border. There isn't one now; irregardless of what your big orange blob tells you.

Your ignorance of the scale of the problem, and the costs to our society, reveals you to be a fool.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, NOW!!!!

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

After the Gold Rush

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

I do. Just before I scream out to drown out the same talking points that have been used as a tactic to avoid doing shit for generations.

That way I get better volume.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, NOW!

The House has done it's job.
The Senate should do it's job.

Border security yes.

The wall?

She is a vile liar.

Your ignorance of the scale of the problem, and the costs to our society, reveals you to be a fool.

Over the last 60 years, the tale of the tape has been a very successful nation with the allegedly open borders. You are the one who seems steeped in ignorance.

At any rate, the House has done it's job. The Senate should do it's job.

Border security yes.

The wall?

She is a vile liar.

Wrong yet again.

Obama deported record numbers of illegal immigrants. We've had the same situation we've had on the border for 60+ years or so. The "third world" status has never taken root here (except in South Carolina and other red states). No sale.

Your pretense of believing the games Obama played with the numbers is noted and laughed at.

If Obama did it, then why are you so against it now? lol!!!!

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, NOW!!!

She is willfully in breach of that oath because of her extreme hatred for Trump.

This is why a mother whose son was murdered by an illegal has asked Pelosi and Schumer to love America more than they hate the President and do the right thing to protect American lives so no more Americans like her son are killed by violent illegals like the Democrats now stand with...
stop please! too funny. The haters whining and projecting hate onto everyone in sight. too funny

5715-1546910918-8d151cc7a24e8836ea9ae0fb20b1dfa9.jpg

She is a vile liar.

6Over the last 60 years, the tale of the tape has been a very successful nation with the allegedly open borders. You are the one who seems steeped in ignorance.

At any rate, the House has done it's job. The Senate should do it's job.

Tell it to the Rust Belt, how successful the last 60 years has been.

Tell it to the middle class, which has not gotten a real raise since the early 70s, how successful the last 60 years has been.

Hell, tell it to the White Males, who actually have a declining life span, how fucking successful the last 60 years have been.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, NOW!!

Forum List

Back