Does President Trump Want Journalists Killed?

He wants to silence any and all opposition to his insanity that is for sure and quite likely he just doesn't believe we should have a free press.

CNN should stop bellyaching.
I agree. But should individual journalists be killed?

If they can't tell the truth, they should be silenced, not killed. But that's in this country. Other countries are not so forgiving. Lie about them the way the press lies about Trump and that might get you a dose of polonium.

That's the failing of the press. If they want to go around thinking that they can lie to everyone the way the lie to Americans, that's a major error that could cost them their lives and I would not mind a bit.

Donald Trump, along with most people, just want journalists to do their job, follow their journalist creed and take off their pussy hats.

If they can't tell the truth, they should be silenced, not killed. But that's in this country. Other countries are not so forgiving. Lie about them the way the press lies about Trump and that might get you a dose of polonium.

That's the failing of the press. If they want to go around thinking that they can lie to everyone the way the lie to Americans, that's a major error that could cost them their lives and I would not mind a bit.
How does the press lie about Trump? By quoting him accurately?

Donald Trump, along with most people, just want journalists to do their job, follow their journalist creed and take off their pussy hats.
when is trump going to start doing his job?
There are still hundreds of positions not filled in government..
Oh right there’s golf to play and TV to watch..

So what about someone who is a journalist and gets it wrong. They get two sources to confirm something but it’s just wrong, maybe the sources lied or maybe they themselves were wrong. Is that a journalist who should be killed since he/she told a lie?

what a stupid question!

are you a demrat too??
It’s stupid because it’s an easy yes? Or an easy no?

It's stupid because the question is stupid.

GOD I hate Demrats!
Good thing I’m a conservative. Tell me why the question is stupid. Because you think journalists should definitely be killed? Or not? Thanks in advance.

what a stupid question!

are you a demrat too??
It’s stupid because it’s an easy yes? Or an easy no?

It's stupid because the question is stupid.

GOD I hate Demrats!
Good thing I’m a conservative. Tell me why the question is stupid. Because you think journalists should definitely be killed? Or not? Thanks in advance.

Why President Trump who I love and admire would want such a thing? are you sick or something? :cuckoo:

when is trump going to start doing his job?
There are still hundreds of positions not filled in government..
Oh right there’s golf to play and TV to watch..
He's not going to fill those positions either. Aren't you surprised that we were paying for so much deadwood. He said he was going to shrink government and he did, by not filling useless money wasting positions.

So what about someone who is a journalist and gets it wrong. They get two sources to confirm something but it’s just wrong, maybe the sources lied or maybe they themselves were wrong. Is that a journalist who should be killed since he/she told a lie?

What about journalists that continue to lie over and over?

Stop lying because other countries are not so forgiving.

Trump wants to be like Putin and kill anyone that speaks out against him.

This is one of the reasons why he needs to be removed.

Forum List

Back