Does President Trump Want Journalists Killed?

CNN should stop bellyaching.
I agree. But should individual journalists be killed?

If they can't tell the truth, they should be silenced, not killed. But that's in this country. Other countries are not so forgiving. Lie about them the way the press lies about Trump and that might get you a dose of polonium.

That's the failing of the press. If they want to go around thinking that they can lie to everyone the way the lie to Americans, that's a major error that could cost them their lives and I would not mind a bit.

Yes. We all know the journalist who Russia killed with polonium deserved to die because the corruption he exposed was a lie.

Journalist?

You mean the Russian spy?

Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia

Without real journalists more people would have believed the right’s lie of Pizzagate .

A detailed conspiracy theory known as "Pizzagate" holds that a pedophile ring is operating out of a Clinton-linked pizzeria called Comet Ping Pong.

Lmao.

Conservatives are the biggest liars on the planet and they picked their ultimate prize: the lyingest president in our country’s history.

Pizzagate is the same level as the leftist gutter media engage in every day. At least when they aren't raping their staff.

We dont have a free press. We have a liberal press. An opposition press. trump should ignore them.
“ liberal press”
You mean a fact checking press. God does Trump and you hate the fact checkers.

The next time CNN or WaPo publishes a fact will be the first time.

The leftist gutter media are the propaganda wing of the party.

The most absurd of all oxymorons is "journalistic integrity."
How does it feel to kiss trump’s ass and do his dirty work for him?
Without the Wash Post we never would have known of Nixon’s crimes.
Without great journalism we’d never know of Reagan’s trading arms for hostages and the Iran Contra Scandal.
Without great journalism we’d never know of he lies Bush/ Cheney told us in their run up to war.

Without great journalism Trump would be moving closer to autocratic rule.

Thank god for our free press that tells us what trump doesn’t want us to know.

An honest press would be nice, the DNC gutter media is anything but honest. Much like Stalins Pravda, the filth of CNN serve to promote the party. Truth is never an option for them.
Everything you write is a lie. Every single word including the, to and is.

You model yourself after the pathological lying prez..

Da Comrade, GLORIOUS party is only truth.

Meanwhile the DNC gutter press who you love to have lie to you is busy raping their staff..

If they can't tell the truth, they should be silenced, not killed. But that's in this country. Other countries are not so forgiving. Lie about them the way the press lies about Trump and that might get you a dose of polonium.

That's the failing of the press. If they want to go around thinking that they can lie to everyone the way the lie to Americans, that's a major error that could cost them their lives and I would not mind a bit.

Maybe they are just giving Bone Spur the same lying bs he gives all of us.

The little Goebbels of the DNC gutter press should be exposed as the lying piles of shit that they are. Matt Lauer is a great start at pointing out what the leftist propaganda corpse is all about.

This scum from the DNC gutter press are lying pigs and sexual predators. We all know it, but you don't care because they promote leftist treason, which is all you actually care about.

View attachment 163105 If not CNN, NYT, Wash Post and CNN then who can we trust?
Fox?

How about watching one of each? Just for balance. What are folks afraid of? I choose by information content, not feelings or protests or gossip. .Or better yet -- Get yourself subscriptions to Nat Review, The Nation, and Reason Magazine like I do. You got it all covered without the drama, fake stories, whining and censorship..

View attachment 163105 If not CNN, NYT, Wash Post and CNN then who can we trust?
Fox?

How about watching one of each? Just for balance. What are folks afraid of? I choose by information content, not feelings or protests or gossip. .Or better yet -- Get yourself subscriptions to Nat Review, The Nation, and Reason Magazine like I do. You got it all covered without the drama, fake stories, whining and censorship..

The little Goebbels of the DNC gutter press should be exposed as the lying piles of shit that they are. Matt Lauer is a great start at pointing out what the leftist propaganda corpse is all about.

This scum from the DNC gutter press are lying pigs and sexual predators. We all know it, but you don't care because they promote leftist treason, which is all you actually care about.

So you're saying that you do not care if bone spur lies to you, just the media?

Forum List

Back