Does President Trump Want Journalists Killed?

CNN are a bunch of lying fucks. They deserve to be exposed as the lying fucks that they are.

No one called for the little Goebbels of CNN to be killed.
Which reporters are the little Goebbels and why? You don’t think that the President repeating how dishonest the press is and what horrible people they are has incited the death threats that many CNN reporters receive on a daily basis?

98% of the time CNN is accurate and gets the story right.. When has trump ever told the truth?
Politfact documented him lying 5.5 times per day every day for a whopping total of 1700 lies and falsehoods. But you blame the press.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We are in a thread where the OP blatantly lied based on blatant lies by CNN. Trump never said a word about killing the demagogue fucks over at CNN (those piles of shit are not "journalists.")

Politifraud is irrelevant, another leftist hate swamp.

So, quote the President calling for CNN vermin to be killed, or admit that the OP, CNN, and you are all fucking liars.

Shall I hold my breath, scumbag?

Four pages in and the RWNJ could actually quote a lie where an apology and/or a journalist lost their jobs.

Trump has the worse relationship with the truth of any modern day president...

Trump has got to the point where he can't just hide behind ignorance...

CNN is not a journalism channel anymore they are part of the far left propaganda machine bent to destroy anyone not far left.

So it is ok for the far left propaganda to make the world unsafe for the sake of your religion?
You’re so berift of even basic information. CNN is an outstanding news station filled with top notch journalists that work hard to get the stories they are covering accurate..
Because this president hates the truth that places him in an unflattering light and points to CNN, YOU must carry his water and also blast CNN.
Thank God for the free press in this country not permitting Trump to get away with his heinous acts and the free press bringing them into the light for all to see.
Lol CNN is a lying, leftist, marxist organization that has been flushed into a cesspool of third world sewage.

CNN is not a journalism channel anymore they are part of the far left propaganda machine bent to destroy anyone not far left.

So it is ok for the far left propaganda to make the world unsafe for the sake of your religion?
You’re so berift of even basic information. CNN is an outstanding news station filled with top notch journalists that work hard to get the stories they are covering accurate..
Because this president hates the truth that places him in an unflattering light and points to CNN, YOU must carry his water and also blast CNN.
Thank God for the free press in this country not permitting Trump to get away with his heinous acts and the free press bringing them into the light for all to see.

More proof that you are a far left drone!

Obama appeased the terrorists, did they stop killing journalists?

I have watched the far left let the world burn than admit they are wrong!

All for the sake of their religion and you have just proven my comments!

Which reporters are the little Goebbels and why?

The demagogue scum of CNN are not "reporters" but rather slanderous vermin.

You don’t think that the President repeating how dishonest the press is and what horrible people they are has incited the death threats that many CNN reporters receive on a daily basis?

Oh, so telling the truth is "inciting death threats?"

:lmao:

Are you fucking stupid?

Dude, you blatantly lied in the OP. Trump never made threats, never called for threats, never implied threats, etc. You simply started flinging shit due to your unbridled rage and hatred. You flat out lied, as you scum of the left always do. Gutter scum without a hint of integrity.

Can I assume you work for CNN? You share their "values."

98% of the time CNN is accurate and gets the story right.. When has trump ever told the truth?
Politfact documented him lying 5.5 times per day every day for a whopping total of 1700 lies and falsehoods. But you blame the press.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We are in a thread where the OP blatantly lied based on blatant lies by CNN. Trump never said a word about killing the demagogue fucks over at CNN (those piles of shit are not "journalists.")

So, quote the President calling for CNN vermin to be killed, or admit that the OP, CNN, and you are all fucking liars.

I asked in the OP whether the President himself wants journalists killed. And what you think. I don’t believe he does want them killed based on firsthand conversations with reporters who cover him. They say the public persona is not what they get 1:1. He is actually quite charming with them when the cameras aren’t rolling.

But I asked the question just to see if my conservative brethren have swallowed the hook so hard that they advocate death for fellow citizens doing a job.

Four pages in and the RWNJ could actually quote a lie where an apology and/or a journalist lost their jobs.

More far left propaganda as CNN tells them..

More proof that CNN is a far left propaganda station..

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I asked in the OP whether the President himself wants journalists killed. And what you think. I don’t believe he does want them killed based on firsthand conversations with reporters who cover him. They say the public persona is not what they get 1:1. He is actually quite charming with them when the cameras aren’t rolling.

But I asked the question just to see if my conservative brethren have swallowed the hook so hard that they advocate death for fellow citizens doing a job.

You are posing a question based on far left religious lies!

AS we have seen you far left drones will be more than willing to watch the world burn than admit you were wrong!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I never said the pussygrabber called for anyone’s death, liar.
Facts are like kryptonite to DEPLORABLES... like you. no wonder they hate the free press and CNN.

Analysis | President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days

Which reporters are the little Goebbels and why?

The demagogue scum of CNN are not "reporters" but rather slanderous vermin.

You don’t think that the President repeating how dishonest the press is and what horrible people they are has incited the death threats that many CNN reporters receive on a daily basis?

Oh, so telling the truth is "inciting death threats?"

:lmao:

Are you fucking stupid?

Dude, you blatantly lied in the OP. Trump never made threats, never called for threats, never implied threats, etc. You simply started flinging shit due to your unbridled rage and hatred. You flat out lied, as you scum of the left always do. Gutter scum without a hint of integrity.

Can I assume you work for CNN? You share their "values."
Nope. Don’t work for CNN. And my OP asked a question and didn’t state a position. You are however right about one thing. I have hate for those who don’t see that America is best when we work together.

PS I worked in the US government during the ReGan administration. In your eagerness to divide you see lies where there are questions, you see vermin where there are people trying to make a living, and you see leftists where anyone doesn’t share your tribal bias.

I asked in the OP whether the President himself wants journalists killed.

Of course you did, slander and libel define you vermin of the left.

And what you think. I don’t believe he does want them killed based on firsthand conversations with reporters who cover him. They say the public persona is not what they get 1:1. He is actually quite charming with them when the cameras aren’t rolling.

:lol:

You posed a question in the guise of slander.

So, do you think Obama enjoyed raping and murdering small boys?

Like you, I just asked a question.

I don't think Barack Obama actually enjoys raping and murdering small boys, but it's a question that is so similar to the filth you post that it cries out to be asked.

How does it feel to mimic the revolting things Trump says?
Without our free press we’d be like Russia.. which we’re becoming more like every day.
Comrade Trump so admires Putin who has killed countless journalists for printing unfavorable things about him.
Your president is a thug and will get his just rewards..

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are posing a question based on far left religious lies!

AS we have seen you far left drones will be more than willing to watch the world burn than admit you were wrong!
I was certainly wrong to think that asking a question can now be deemed a lie. I have seen the President call the press horrible people and worse. That is incitement and if you do t think it is go stand on a street corner and start saying to passerby’s that they are the worst and horrible.

I asked in the OP whether the President himself wants journalists killed.

Of course you did, slander and libel define you vermin of the left.

And what you think. I don’t believe he does want them killed based on firsthand conversations with reporters who cover him. They say the public persona is not what they get 1:1. He is actually quite charming with them when the cameras aren’t rolling.

:lol:

You posed a question in the guise of slander.

So, do you think Obama enjoyed raping and murdering small boys?

Like you, I just asked a question.

I don't think Barack Obama actually enjoys raping and murdering small boys, but it's a question that is so similar to the filth you post that it cries out to be asked.
You sound desperate. Confirmation bias is tough to live with isn’t it.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I never said the pussygrabber called for anyone’s death, liar.
Facts are like kryptonite to DEPLORABLES... no wonder they hate the free press and CNN.

Analysis | President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days

The thread makes the slander, stupid fuck. What is the thread title, scumbag?

How does it feel to mimic the revolting things Trump says?
Without our free press we’d be like Russia.. which we’re becoming more like every day.
Comrade Trump so admires Putin who has killed countless journalists for printing unfavorable things about him.
Your president is a thug and will get his just rewards..

See how the far left thinks that far left propaganda is the free press?

You seriously can not make this stuff up!

A Free Press is mandatory for our democracy to survive.
Thus the demonization of the free press by the pussygrabber and his sheep.

They want him to be a dictator... to break the law, defile the Constitution just like he’s currently doing.

Forum List

Back