Does Sanders believe in private property rights?

Has anyone asked him directly?

He wants to shift private property rights to the poor, probably at the expense of those private owners.

Bernie Sanders, It's the Poor Who Need Property Rights the Most - Law & Liberty

Many of his followers have a more radical approach, as in what one of his staff members said...

“After we abolish landlords, we don’t have to kill them, that’s my feeling. I think it’s damaging to the soul, but there were plenty of excesses in 1917 I would hope to avoid,”

Bernie Sanders Staffer: 'After We Abolish Landlords, We Don't Have to Kill Them'

Let’s make this guy President.

Holy shit.

Is Bloomy ready to give up all his money and have the same wealth as Bob who works at Taco Bell?

Does anyone in the government....

Trump Justice Department sues to seize private property for border-wall construction

Three years into Donald Trump’s presidency, the U.S. government is ramping up its efforts to seize private land in Texas to build a border wall.

Border security and general welfare. Both constitutional mandates.

Yep, it is always different when your side does it...thus nothing ever changes

Does anyone in the government....

Trump Justice Department sues to seize private property for border-wall construction

Three years into Donald Trump’s presidency, the U.S. government is ramping up its efforts to seize private land in Texas to build a border wall.

Border security and general welfare. Both constitutional mandates.

Yep, it is always different when your side does it.

Indeed. Constitutional mandates are very different from arbitrary absorption of property rights.

Forum List

Back