🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the 3 YEAR OLD MURDERED in Chicago deserve a protest? Did his life matter?

But none bigger than the one in honor of a filthy menace to society by the name of George Floyd...right?
Wrong. This is bigger than George Floyd. I am sure this movement lasts longer than the Confederacy.
Why hasn't an innocent little three year old compelled you dirty fucks to start a revolution in his honor?
Well, I believe the difference is state violence. You know, any moron can figure that out. Go waste someone else's time, my little Klan friend.

But none bigger than the one in honor of a filthy menace to society by the name of George Floyd...right?
Wrong. This is bigger than George Floyd. I am sure this movement lasts longer than the Confederacy.
Why hasn't an innocent little three year old compelled you dirty fucks to start a revolution in his honor?
Well, I believe the difference is state violence. You know, any moron can figure that out. Go waste someone else's time, my little Klan friend.
Well just say it then...it isn't the black life that matters...it's the way in which it was taken that matters...Say it pussy

Well just say it then...it isn't the black life that matters...it's the way in which it was taken that matters...
IN the case of the Black Lives matter movement, yes, that is true. Duh. Their platform is to oppose state violence and criminalization of black people. It's literally their advertised mission. hahaha... stupid fucking redneck thinks he just had a zinger... fuckin moron...

Well just say it then...it isn't the black life that matters...it's the way in which it was taken that matters...
IN the case of the Black Lives matter movement, yes, that is true. Duh. Their platform is to oppose state violence and criminalization of black people. It's literally their advertised mission. hahaha... stupid fucking redneck thinks he just had a zinger... fuckin moron...
Actually NO..booger lover...their slogan is "BLACK LIVES MATTER" and not "Black Lives Taken By The PoPo Matter"
hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers are hilarious.

Since they are all criminals ,who cares?

No....they don't oppose state violence.....they want to be the ones conducting the violence with state power. They are marxists you dope....mass murder is in their DNA....

No....they don't oppose state violence.....they want to be the ones conducting the violence with state power. They are marxists you dope....mass murder is in their DNA....
True. What other group in the USA Riots all the time? Not the Chinese. Not the Mexican Americans. Not the Jews. Not the Gays. Nobody except Blacks.

True. What other group in the USA Riots all the time? Not the Chinese. Not the Mexican Americans. Not the Jews. Not the Gays. Nobody except Blacks.

Actually, it would be more accurate to say the democrat party..........

A human being that committed a crime and should be held responsible as anyone else.
If he committed a crime then yes. Criminals who steal/take police weapons and try to use them against the police turns it into a different situation.

What weapons? Stun gun as already discharged. No reason to pump the guy's chest full of bullet holes and kick him once he went down.

Where are the protests? Where is the outrage?

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Three children under 10. DEAD IN ONE WEEK.

Hey dumbass the protests are about cops killing people and the system letting them getting away with it.

The system is not covering up for the person who killed this kid.
the leftist leaders in the system is covering for the black on black crime in their districts...

Lunatic horseshit.

Nobody is "covering up" blacks when they kill other blacks.

A human being that committed a crime and should be held responsible as anyone else.
If he committed a crime then yes. Criminals who steal/take police weapons and try to use them against the police turns it into a different situation.

What weapons? Stun gun as already discharged. No reason to pump the guy's chest full of bullet holes and kick him once he went down.

It wasn't discharged.......he fired the gun, the cops merely used the prongs on him...he fired it at the cop, you can see the wire launch when he turns and points it at the cop.

Where are the protests? Where is the outrage?

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Three children under 10. DEAD IN ONE WEEK.

Hey dumbass the protests are about cops killing people and the system letting them getting away with it.

The system is not covering up for the person who killed this kid.
the leftist leaders in the system is covering for the black on black crime in their districts...

Lunatic horseshit.

Nobody is "covering up" blacks when they kill other blacks.

No cover up, they just don't care...the democrat party only pretends to care about Blacks for a few weeks every two years during an election year...otherwise they don't care what happens to them...

It wasn't discharged.......he fired the gun, the cops merely used the prongs on him...he fired it at the cop, you can see the wire launch when he turns and points it at the cop.

It was discharged twice, there were no more charges when the cop twice shot him in the chest and then ran up and kicked him.

There is a clear resistance of arrest, but there is also straight-up rage kill by the cop.

Actually, it would be more accurate to say the democrat party..........
In a way. But the Whites in the Democrat Party are all PencilNecks.

It's easy to play armchair quarterback after the fact.

Forum List

Back