🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the 3 YEAR OLD MURDERED in Chicago deserve a protest? Did his life matter?

A human being that committed a crime and should be held responsible as anyone else.
If he committed a crime then yes. Criminals who steal/take police weapons and try to use them against the police turns it into a different situation.

What weapons? Stun gun as already discharged. No reason to pump the guy's chest full of bullet holes and kick him once he went down.
It's easy to play armchair quarterback after the fact.

That cop certainly made pumping a guy full of lead look pretty easy.

Last edited:

Where are the protests? Where is the outrage?

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Three children under 10. DEAD IN ONE WEEK.

Now listen here, you ignorant dickhole. There are many, many protests in Chicago every single year against gun violence and gang violence. But you don't give a shit. Ever. And now you do? Bullshit, you nauseating grave dancer. Fuck off and go educate yourself.
^^^Triggered Leftist^^^

A human being that committed a crime and should be held responsible as anyone else.
If he committed a crime then yes. Criminals who steal/take police weapons and try to use them against the police turns it into a different situation.

What weapons? Stun gun as already discharged. No reason to pump the guy's chest full of bullet holes and kick him once he went down.

That cop certainly made pumping a guy full of lead pretty easy.
I like to call them as I see them. In a few of these cases over the last few years ( can't recall names ) the cop was definitely in the wrong and clearly committed a murder. But, in this case, I have to side with the cops.

DUI
Resisting Arrest
Running from cops
Assault on officers
Attempted assault with weapon...... Did I miss anything?

I like to call them as I see them. In a few of these cases over the last few years ( can't recall names ) the cop was definitely in the wrong and clearly committed a murder. But, in this case, I have to side with the cops.

DUI
Resisting Arrest
Running from cops
Assault on officers

Would you shoot to kill?

DUI
Resisting Arrest
Running from cops
Assault on officers

Would you shoot to kill?
Can't say, I've never been in that situation. But, if we continue to restrict the cops from using force to control these situations, many more cops are going to die. The number of people killed by cops unjustly is very low considering how many police interactions there are every year.

DUI
Resisting Arrest
Running from cops
Assault on officers

Would you shoot to kill?
Can't say, I've never been in that situation. But, if we continue to restrict the cops from using force to control these situations, many more cops are going to die. The number of people killed by cops unjustly is very low considering how many police interactions there are every year.

We aren't talking about force, we are talking about excessive, lethal force. We are talking about shooting to kill an unarmed guy, twice, then kicking the body and not immediately calling medical help.

That trigger happy cop is not mentally fit to be on the force, he should be in jail for a short term, thinking over ending a guy's life in a bout of rage.

Last edited:

DUI
Resisting Arrest
Running from cops
Assault on officers

Would you shoot to kill?

We aren't talking about force, we are talking about lethal force. We are talking about shooting to kill, twice, then kicking the body and not immediately calling medical help.

That trigger happy cop is not fit to be on the force, he should be in jail for a short term, thinking over ending a guy's life in a bout of rage.
His non-lethal force was taken from him.....remember.

DUI
Resisting Arrest
Running from cops
Assault on officers

Would you shoot to kill?

We aren't talking about force, we are talking about lethal force. We are talking about shooting to kill, twice, then kicking the body and not immediately calling medical help.

That trigger happy cop is not fit to be on the force, he should be in jail for a short term, thinking over ending a guy's life in a bout of rage.

Leaving him no choice but to shoot the unarmed guy not once, but twice directly into the chest, running up and kicking the body, followed by a delay in calling for medical help.

Come on, seriously? It was execution, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Start a protest yourself, then. Be the change you seek.

DUI
Resisting Arrest
Running from cops
Assault on officers

Would you shoot to kill?

Leaving him no choice but to shoot the unarmed guy not once, but twice directly into the chest, running up and kicking the body, followed by a delay in calling for medical help.

Come on, seriously?
Hey, let's charge all cops who shoot with murder, lets change the rules on engagement, ridicule them daily and see how it works out.

It wasn't discharged.......he fired the gun, the cops merely used the prongs on him...he fired it at the cop, you can see the wire launch when he turns and points it at the cop.

It was discharged twice, there were no more charges when the cop twice shot him in the chest and then ran up and kicked him.

There is a clear resistance of arrest, but there is also straight-up rage kill by the cop.

You don't know what you are talking about.......Andrew McCarthy looked at the video, he is a career prosecutor who prosecuted the Blind Sheik after the first world trade center bombing and stated the cops did nothing wrong....

DUI
Resisting Arrest
Running from cops
Assault on officers

Would you shoot to kill?

We aren't talking about force, we are talking about excessive, lethal force. We are talking about shooting to kill an unarmed guy, twice, then kicking the body and not immediately calling medical help.

That trigger happy cop is not mentally fit to be on the force, he should be in jail for a short term, thinking over ending a guy's life in a bout of rage.

Here.....an actual look at what happened...

A taser that the fleeing suspect, a criminal with a violent history, stole from the police while they attempted to arrest him on a well-founded charge.

A taser being the very weapon that the same prosecutor, just days earlier, had deemed a deadly weapon under Georgia State law. But of course, that was then, when the same prosecutor was addressing the use of tasers by police. This is now, when a criminal used a stolen taser on police. In mob-stricken Atlanta, the prosecutor says the latter use of deadly force is no threat at all.
------

Brooks actually was sent back to prison after his first probation violation, but not for the remainder of the seven-year term. Again, the system is geared to minimize, not maximize, the incarceration of convicts. So Brooks was out in just twelve months. He then violated probation yet again, last year. This time, the system deemed the infraction minor (leaving the state without alerting his probation officer), so the violation was simply dismissed as if it never happened.

That was the state of play last Friday night when a Wendy’s employee called the police because Brooks, in a drunken stupor behind the wheel, was stalling the drive-thru line. The police responded, and the video shows they were cordial and professional, administering a test that confirmed Brooks had been driving while impaired (the legal blood-alcohol limit is .08; Brooks was at .108).

Why didn’t the cops just drive him home, critics now ask, or just let him walk home on his own? But Brooks was a probationer from a violent-crime conviction who had already transgressed his release conditions multiple times and was now, quite obviously, again in violation. Placing him under arrest was standard procedure. Had the police let him go and failed to report what happened, and had Brooks then harmed someone, the police would have risked severe discipline — and rightly so.

Critics also say Brooks was reasonably cooperative, but that was true only until he realized that the police were placing him under arrest. At that point, he forcibly resisted. Did the two cops wrestle with him, and did one warn him that he’d be tased if he kept fighting? Yes, that’s what police are authorized to do when someone they are lawfully arresting violently resists.

Brooks was clearly bigger and stronger than either of the two officers. In the physical struggle that he’d instigated, Brooks wrested a taser from Brosnan, freed himself from the scrum, and began to flee. As Rolfe chased him, Brooks fired the taser at Rolfe, from a range of less than three feet. Brooks had turned his body to fire at the pursuing Rolfe while running in the other direction.

The taser shot missed Rolfe, but it knocked him off-stride, veering him into the rear of a red car parked in the lot. By then, Rolfe had his service handgun drawn. He fired three times, striking Brooks twice in the back. The video shows that Brooks still had his body partially turned toward Rolfe, and was still pointing the taser at Rolfe, when Rolfe shot him. Remarkably, Howard dismisses this fact and claims that Brooks posed no real threat because Rolfe, in the moments when he was being tased at by a demonstrably violent felon, should have been counting the rounds and realized that the stolen taser Brooks was still pointing at him was out of charges.

Mind you, this is the guidance Atlanta’s cops are getting from the chief prosecutor.

Could the police have handled this situation better? Well, these situations are always easy to Monday-morning quarterback — especially by armchair analysts who have never voluntarily put themselves in harm’s way to protect the community.

FB_IMG_1592894483974.jpg

Where ----- is ----- BLM????????

Are they implicitly admitting that the situation in Chicago is intractable?

Are they embarrassed and mortified by the situation?

Are they even afraid to enter that zone?

Where ----- is ----- BLM????????

Are they implicitly admitting that the situation in Chicago is intractable?

Are they embarrassed and mortified by the situation?

Are they even afraid to enter that zone?

They don't care about the situation.....Blacks are just a tool they use to leverage rich, white, democrat party elites for power and money.....

It wasn't discharged.......he fired the gun, the cops merely used the prongs on him...he fired it at the cop, you can see the wire launch when he turns and points it at the cop.
CNN & BSNBC being the fake media they are have tried to misinform the public by saying the gun wasn't fireable despite the fact that you can literally see the tazer discharge in the video.

Blacks never care about kids being killed...in fact, they celebrate it......they hold press conferences cheering the death of kids all the time....but the liberal media don't show you it...

Meanwhile, down here in Texas....a 6 yr old white child was killed by his white father -- and there hasn't been anyone to speak out against it.....Tucker Carlson didn't run a segment about it, no community protests, nothing....

Granted, the child was killed by his own father which isn't as bad as some random person killing the child -- but you would think the white lives of children should at least matter to their own families

Yes. There should be protests. Like this one:

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

So its the guns fault that one bad guy shot at another bad guy and killed a 3yo?

Forum List

Back