🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the 3 YEAR OLD MURDERED in Chicago deserve a protest? Did his life matter?

Meanwhile, down here in Texas....a 6 yr old white child was killed by his white father -- and there hasn't been anyone to speak out against it.....Tucker Carlson didn't run a segment about it, no community protests, nothing....

Granted, the child was killed by his own father which isn't as bad as some random person killing the child -- but you would think the white lives of children should at least matter to their own families

White people behave like adults about it, not like petulant children.

And in this case the shooter is known. The 3yo black boys shooter is still at large.

Meanwhile, down here in Texas....a 6 yr old white child was killed by his white father -- and there hasn't been anyone to speak out against it.....Tucker Carlson didn't run a segment about it, no community protests, nothing....

Granted, the child was killed by his own father which isn't as bad as some random person killing the child -- but you would think the white lives of children should at least matter to their own families

White people behave like adults about it, not like petulant children.

And in this case the shooter is known. The 3yo black boys shooter is still at large.
How does one behave like an adult about a child being murdered??

By not saying anything about it and focusing on blaming other people for shit??

Where are the protests? Where is the outrage?

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Three children under 10. DEAD IN ONE WEEK.

Nope. Three years shy of voting age so the child's life doesn't matter.

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Nope
I'm sick of crying weakling blacks

These are all the decendents of rejects who got caught by thier own and sold off

We were ripped off and given shoddy merchandise

Bad guy killed a child......send him to jail

A cop who is sworn to protect us kills a handcuffed unarmed man.......We hold him to a higher standard
So all black lives are NOT equal to you.

Telling
One is random criminal violence. The other is systemic, taught and trained violence by those who have sworn to serve and protect.

See the difference?

BLM isn't about random violence. It's about the opposite of that.
Controlled violence? What’s that?

Bad guy killed a child......send him to jail

A cop who is sworn to protect us kills a handcuffed unarmed man.......We hold him to a higher standard
So all black lives are NOT equal to you.

Telling
One is random criminal violence. The other is systemic, taught and trained violence by those who have sworn to serve and protect.

See the difference?
Against random acts of violence, right?

His funeral should be shown on tv and his short life honored

Nope, systemic violence among the black population doesn't seem to matter.

That is pretty clear.

Forum List

Back