🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the 3 YEAR OLD MURDERED in Chicago deserve a protest? Did his life matter?

Where are the protests? Where is the outrage?

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Three children under 10. DEAD IN ONE WEEK.

Yes. There should be protests. Like this one:

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
“Blame the constitution and the firearm not the booger/Democrat.”
Hahaha...you filthy fucks will never learn.
You are the filthy hating fuck.
Thank you for your kind words.
Oh shut the fuck up. Who asked you to butt in?
I'm done with BrokeLoser and all the yammering morons around here who spend day after day dwelling on how TERRIBLE black people are when they're so full of hate it's leaking out their very ears.

Guns kill children and innocent bystanders all the time. A bullet goes through a window and hits someone sitting and watching tv, minding their own business. I remember a baby shot in her stroller while mom pushed her home from the grocery store. The asshole was shooting at someone further down the street.

You can't do that with your fists. Guns are EVIL. They kill babies and innocent people.
Can you show me one post where I put down black people? Guns are out and part of our constitution. You cannot change that. Guns aren’t evil. People who use them incorrectly are. Cars kill 45k per year too. Are cars evil? Funny how you lash out. Now you know how I feel when I deal with Leftists and anti semites...well same thing.
Sorry, Azog. You know I'm not usually like this. Yesterday was an extremely taxing day moderating a race debate where I had to be totally polite to a bunch of racists ALL DAY LONG. All the stuff I wanted to say then is boiling out of me. With any luck, someone will report me for trolling and my explosion will be expunged. But I AM enraged for those children and I do blame guns for those "misses" that took their lives.
100% understandable. Your heart is in the right place.
Don't baby these pieces of filthy shit...tell them to fuck straight off.
These deranged motherfuckers are your enemy...there's no saving the disgusting fucks. PASSIVE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!
Conservatives have taught us that over and over again.
Good cop / Bad cop? I d rather unleash my vitriol
on the likes of Asclepias and Right winger. Or g5000. But that prancing Nancy boy put me on ignore.
They are all the same...some more subtle that others....FUCK THEM ALL.....it's ON!

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Where are the facts:

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

Fuck you bitch, not one gun ever killed someone without a human attached to it. Just like your car a gun is a machine that doesn't operate autonomously.

BLM isn't about random violence. It's about the opposite of that.
Death is death no? 9 times out of 10 the blacks murdered by cops are involved to some extent with criminal activity. This child was involved with Legos? Nap time? Snack time? Nursery rhymes at bedtime?

WTF dude
Why are you using him for a political prop? And at the same time implying that others are somehow more deserving of being killed because they were petty criminals? Like that is ok?

If we want to prevent death’s like this child’s maybe we need to be looking at the easy availability of guns and the lax laws governing them instead of making comparisons that lack equivalence.

Well...let's check the democrat party priority list for Blacks...

1) he was a kid, so they couldn't have him vote......they can use his name but that is still just one vote less...so no....he doesn't matter to them on that....

2) Was he killed by a white person.....? No....so they don't care about that.

3) Was he killed by a Trump supporter....? No....so they don't care about that.

4) Can his death be used in any way to attack Trump? No...so they don't care about that...

They have plenty of Blacks left to vote in November...so no, the democrat party doesn't care about his dead, Black Baby......

......they just wonder why his mother didn't kill the baby before it was born....

Death is death no? 9 times out of 10 the blacks murdered by cops are involved to some extent with criminal activity. This child was involved with Legos? Nap time? Snack time? Nursery rhymes at bedtime?

WTF dude
Why are you using him for a political prop? And at the same time implying that others are somehow more deserving of being killed because they were petty criminals? Like that is ok?

If we want to prevent death’s like this child’s maybe we need to be looking at the easy availability of guns and the lax laws governing them instead of making comparisons that lack equivalence.

Wow....you really are stupid........

As more Americans own and carry guns over the last 27 years our gun murder rate dropped 49%...our gun crime rate dropped 75%...

This isn't about access to guns, you fucking asshat....this is about the democrat party releasing violent criminals over and over again......find the shooter and you will find someone who should have been in prison, set loose by the democrat party.....

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

Fuck you bitch, not one gun ever killed someone without a human attached to it. Just like your car a gun is a machine that doesn't operate autonomously.

I suggest you apologize to oldlady, she tries to be fair to everyone. And your excuse for guns is weak. What is a gun made to do? Build houses? I don't think so.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

I suggest you apologize to oldlady, she tries to be fair to everyone. And your excuse for guns is weak. What is a gun made to do? Build houses? I don't think so.

Guns in the United States save lives 1.2 million times a year.........criminals released by the democrat party kill the majority of people who are murdered in the U.S.......we don't have a gun problem, we have a problem with the democrat party releasing violent criminals over and over again.

1) he was a kid, so they couldn't have him vote......they can use his name but that is still just one vote less...so no....he doesn't matter to them on that....

4) Can his death be used in any way to attack Trump? No...so they don't care about that...

They have plenty of Blacks left to vote in November...so no, the democrat party doesn't care about his dead, Black Baby......

......they just wonder why his mother didn't kill the baby before it was born....
We are not going to join the republican party no matter how much you try gaslighting.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

Guns in the United States save lives 1.2 million times a year.........criminals released by the democrat party kill the majority of people who are murdered in the U.S.......we don't have a gun problem, we have a problem with the democrat party releasing violent criminals over and over again.
Bullshit.

Did a cop put his knee on the child’s neck until he died?
Did witnesses plead with him to stop?

You're right! George Floyd is extra dead. The 3 year old is just dead. I'm sure the 3 year old's family isn't hurting as much. Makes sense why BLM doesn't care about this.

We are not going to join the republican party no matter how much you try gaslighting.

That's not gaslighting.....that is fires from the democrat party burning, looting and killing in democrat party controlled cities, you dumb ass.....

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

Bullshit.

Its the truth.....from the Centers for Disease Control......or 17 other studies on defensive gun use...you doofus.

The policies of the democrat party release violent criminals back into Black neighborhoods where they murder young Black men in the 10s of thousands each year.......

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
“Blame the constitution and the firearm not the booger/Democrat.”
Hahaha...you filthy fucks will never learn.
You are the filthy hating fuck.
If you keep blaming the tool and not the person the issue will never get better... use your tiny brain

Now listen here, you ignorant dickhole. There are many, many protests in Chicago every single year against gun violence and gang violence. But you don't give a shit. Ever. And now you do? Bullshit, you nauseating grave dancer. Fuck off and go educate yourself.

Mekhi James

His name was Mekhi James. I don't care for the kneeling at NFL games. But I would gladly kneel for this little boy if it meant bringing about change in the inner cities where the real issues are so kids like this can be safe. FUCK YOU BLM and your bullshit false narative of police brutality, terrorist tactics and racist bullshit. Why don't you protest for Mekhi James and against all the senseless violence in the inner cities????

[

As more Americans own and carry guns over the last 27 years our gun murder rate dropped 49%...our gun crime rate dropped 75%...

This isn't about access to guns, you fucking asshat....this is about the democrat party releasing violent criminals over and over again......find the shooter and you will find someone who should have been in prison, set loose by the democrat party.....
[/QUOTE]
Sure dude....nothing to do eith ac ess guns...what ever puts you in your happy place...meanwhile I will look at country's who have violent gun death

WTF dude

Sure, dude that must be why other country’s with strict gun laws have fraction of the killings we do.

Now listen here, you ignorant dickhole. There are many, many protests in Chicago every single year against gun violence and gang violence. But you don't give a shit. Ever. And now you do? Bullshit, you nauseating grave dancer. Fuck off and go educate yourself.

But none bigger than the one in honor of a filthy menace to society by the name of George Floyd...right?

[

Sure dude....nothing to do eith ac ess guns...what ever puts you in your happy place...meanwhile I will look at country's who have violent gun death

WTF dude

Sure, dude that must be why other country’s with strict gun laws have fraction of the killings we do.
[/QUOTE]
They have less democrat oppression

Forum List

Back