🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the 3 YEAR OLD MURDERED in Chicago deserve a protest? Did his life matter?

Where are the protests? Where is the outrage?

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Three children under 10. DEAD IN ONE WEEK.

Yes. There should be protests. Like this one:

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
“Blame the constitution and the firearm not the booger/Democrat.”
Hahaha...you filthy fucks will never learn.
You are the filthy hating fuck.

This can't possibly be serious?
How do you leftists look at yourselves in the mirror with such disregard for innocent life?

Bad guy killed a child......send him to jail

A cop who is sworn to protect us kills a handcuffed unarmed man.......We hold him to a higher standard
Indeed. But I also believe in karma. You would not understand.

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
Use you fucked up head and appoint blame appropriately...Blacks aren’t fit for first world societies...FUCKING SAY IT YOU TWISTED PC FUCK!

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
Thank you for your kind words.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773
For the love of God

STOP BLAMING GUNS FOR THE ABSENCE OF REGARDING LIFE AND CIVILITY
I absolutely will blame it for killing a three year old who was shot because he was in the same car as the man some bastard with a GUN was angry at.

You go preach about respect for life and civility. I'm sure they're willing to listen. While you do that, I'll relieve them of those fucking GUNS. And as for life, I say this seriously: if I was that child's mother, as soon as I found out who did that shooting, that person would be just as dead as my child. And I wouldn't need a gun to do it, either.
You want to defund the police. So how do I defend my kids? Do tell.
"I" don't want to do any such thing.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773
For the love of God

I absolutely will blame it for killing a three year old who was shot because he was in the same car as the man some bastard with a GUN was angry at.

You go preach about respect for life and civility. I'm sure they're willing to listen. While you do that, I'll relieve them of those fucking GUNS. And as for life, I say this seriously: if I was that child's mother, as soon as I found out who did that shooting, that person would be just as dead as my child. And I wouldn't need a gun to do it, either.
The party you support does and silence is violence? Cannot have it both ways these days it seems.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
Use you fucked up head and appoint blame appropriately...Blacks aren’t fit for first world societies...FUCKING SAY IT YOU TWISTED PC FUCK!
YOU aren't fit for first world society and if there was a fucking island somewhere that I could send you to, I would you racist piece of shit. I hope there's reincarnation and you come back as a poor black inner city kid in Chicago. You need to learn some lessons, boy.

Did a cop put his knee on the child’s neck until he died?
Did witnesses plead with him to stop?
No and No. Go figure.
So it makes the death less tragic? Got it.
Huh?
Huh? Not very bright answer from a Duke grad. Do you even know Floyd’s background? RW does not.
Well, I've seen a little of it on T.V. LOL
No you have not. And you’re not a Duke grad. Glad you can mock and laugh at the crime that Floyd committed. Karma is a bitch.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
I agree with appointing blame appropriately, don't agree with the rest of your rhetoric. There's no place for it here or anywhere else. Hate breeds hate, grow up.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
YOU aren't fit for first world society and if there was a fucking island somewhere that I could send you to, I would you racist piece of shit. I hope there's reincarnation and you come back as a poor black inner city kid in Chicago. You need to learn some lessons, boy.
He is a broke loser. Why are you picking on him?

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
I agree with appointing blame appropriately, don't agree with the rest of your rhetoric. There's no place for it here or anywhere else. Hate breeds hate, grow up.
Ignorance breeds hate too and our media frequently only provides a certain narrative.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
Oh shut the fuck up. Who asked you to butt in?
I'm done with BrokeLoser and all the yammering morons around here who spend day after day dwelling on how TERRIBLE black people are when they're so full of hate it's leaking out their very ears.

Guns kill children and innocent bystanders all the time. A bullet goes through a window and hits someone sitting and watching tv, minding their own business. I remember a baby shot in her stroller while mom pushed her home from the grocery store. The asshole was shooting at someone further down the street.

You can't do that with your fists. Guns are EVIL. They kill babies and innocent people.

Did a cop put his knee on the child’s neck until he died?
Did witnesses plead with him to stop?
No and No. Go figure.
So it makes the death less tragic? Got it.
Huh?
Huh? Not very bright answer from a Duke grad. Do you even know Floyd’s background? RW does not.
Well, I've seen a little of it on T.V. LOL
No you have not. And you’re not a Duke grad. Glad you can mock and laugh at the crime that Floyd committed. Karma is a bitch.
I think you misunderstood my comments from the beginning. I was pointing out the media's lack of attention to blacks being murdered unless it fit their narrative. I understand Floyd's past history, I also understand that don't excuse the officer's action of keeping his knee in Floyd's neck for 8 minutes after he was cuffed.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773
For the love of God

The party you support does and silence is violence? Cannot have it both ways these days it seems.
For the billionth time, I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. Not that anyone actually cares. I've just got a big "LIB" target on my back and you all figure you can just sling shit at me whether I've ever mentioned it or not. I appreciate posters who stick to arguing what I say--not what some deranged Progressive in NYC says.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
Ignorance breeds hate too and our media frequently only provides a certain narrative.
I agree whole heartedly.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
Oh shut the fuck up. Who asked you to butt in?
I'm done with BrokeLoser and all the yammering morons around here who spend day after day dwelling on how TERRIBLE black people are when they're so full of hate it's leaking out their very ears.

Guns kill children and innocent bystanders all the time. A bullet goes through a window and hits someone sitting and watching tv, minding their own business. I remember a baby shot in her stroller while mom pushed her home from the grocery store. The asshole was shooting at someone further down the street.

You can't do that with your fists. Guns are EVIL. They kill babies and innocent people.
Can you show me one post where I put down black people? Guns are out and part of our constitution. You cannot change that. Guns aren’t evil. People who use them incorrectly are. Cars kill 45k per year too. Are cars evil? Funny how you lash out. Now you know how I feel when I deal with Leftists and anti semites...well same thing.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773
For the love of God

For the billionth time, I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. Not that anyone actually cares. I've just got a big "LIB" target on my back and you all figure you can just sling shit at me whether I've ever mentioned it or not. I appreciate posters who stick to arguing what I say--not what some deranged Progressive in NYC says.
My apologies ma’am. Mistakes happen. So you agree progressives are deranged. Thank you.

They weren't Blacks killed by White Police so there was no Rage Fuel for the mob, and, therefore, it wasn't important enough to stage a protest or a riot.

Libs/Progs/Dems gotta keep playin' the Race Card while the iron is still hot, to cook-up more Anger-Memories leading up to the General Election.

They've lost control of the White Herd, so now they play the Black Herd, and that's apparently much easier... must be... they keep doing it... and they're good at it.

One of these days, Black Folk will wise up, collectively, realize they've been played, and start thinking and voting for themselves, but... today is not that day.

So, for now, the Leftist element of the MSM will continue to trot out an occasional White-Cop-on-Black-Suspect beating-video, and replay it until they run it into the ground.

Gets the Black Folk in the inner-cities riled up and in a mood to burn down their own stuff and to vote the way they're told... again and again and again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back