Does the 3 YEAR OLD MURDERED in Chicago deserve a protest? Did his life matter?

Hey dumbass the protests are about cops killing people and the system letting them getting away with it.

The system is not covering up for the person who killed this kid.
Horseshit, this is about holding people accountable, not guilting someone.
A human being that committed a crime and should be held responsible as anyone else.

So it’s not really about the boogers life being by lost it’s about the perpetrator and who caused the loss?
Does that really make sense in your fucked up twisted piece of shit mind?

Hey dumbass the protests are about cops killing people and the system letting them getting away with it.

The system is not covering up for the person who killed this kid.
Then why are they toppling States dedicated to this Country's history?

Why do they loot and steal?

Why do they destroy business of innocent Americans?

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Where are the protests? Where is the outrage?

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Three children under 10. DEAD IN ONE WEEK.

Yes. There should be protests. Like this one:

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
“Blame the constitution and the firearm not the booger/Democrat.”
Hahaha...you filthy fucks will never learn.

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

No Bleeding Heart, Self-Hating Honky cares about Blacks murdering Blacks.

This can't possibly be serious?
How do you leftists look at yourselves in the mirror with such disregard for innocent life?

Bad guy killed a child......send him to jail

A cop who is sworn to protect us kills a handcuffed unarmed man.......We hold him to a higher standard
A Standard so high we destroy people's property!

BLM isn't about random violence. It's about the opposite of that.
Oh so because those 320,000 Blacks were murdered by "random violence" that doesn't fall within their mission statement? Is that what you're saying?

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

An "old lady" as naïve as a newborn doe. Nevertheless, I appreciate your passion on the subject; it shines through in your writing. That being said, who the hell do you think allows you to exist in the safe bubble of civilization we call America? Who must you rely on for every breath you have and ever will take as an American Citizen? A man with a gun, that's who. A man with a gun anointed with power and training by our government to come running when your ass is on the line. To die for you on a moment's notice. Somewhere out there in your greater local area walks a man and exists a gun which one day very well might save your life. Without such a man and such a firearm to rely on, you would be neither free nor alive to post your bleeding heart bullshit all over the inter-webs. So play your violin a bit louder so everyone can listen to the hypocrisy, the irony of your fool's outrage.

I get it. You haven't been there . . . you don't and can't understand. How could you? Some of us have witnessed it go down in Rwanda and Mogadishu, in Sarajevo and Fallujah; the total breakdown of civilization. In such places both the willing man and the gun could have saved thousands more lives had they arrived earlier in greater numbers or had the local populace had access themselves to firearms and training. While it's certainly true in three out of four of the aforementioned places bad men with guns slaughtered whole populations, the gun—in both cases—never decided to kill anyone. Guns are tools. Being an intelligent human being, you know this. Just as you know the gun is never to blame for saving life or taking it.

It's about organized violence.

No Bleeding Heart, Self-Hating Honky cares about Blacks murdering Blacks.
And, that's the reality of it there.

They don't care.

They would prefer that Planned Parenthood would take care of this problem for them long before it gets to this point.

Just ask Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773
For the love of God

STOP BLAMING GUNS FOR THE ABSENCE OF REGARDING LIFE AND CIVILITY
I absolutely will blame it for killing a three year old who was shot because he was in the same car as the man some bastard with a GUN was angry at.

You go preach about respect for life and civility. I'm sure they're willing to listen. While you do that, I'll relieve them of those fucking GUNS. And as for life, I say this seriously: if I was that child's mother, as soon as I found out who did that shooting, that person would be just as dead as my child. And I wouldn't need a gun to do it, either.

103 shot in a weekend Is random!?? Lol wtf

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773
For the love of God

I absolutely will blame it for killing a three year old who was shot because he was in the same car as the man some bastard with a GUN was angry at.

You go preach about respect for life and civility. I'm sure they're willing to listen. While you do that, I'll relieve them of those fucking GUNS. And as for life, I say this seriously: if I was that child's mother, as soon as I found out who did that shooting, that person would be just as dead as my child. And I wouldn't need a gun to do it, either.
You want to defund the police. So how do I defend my kids? Do tell.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773
For the love of God

Why do you blame a gun, you’re so intellectually challenged..

Forum List

Back