🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the 3 YEAR OLD MURDERED in Chicago deserve a protest? Did his life matter?

Did a cop put his knee on the child’s neck until he died?
Did witnesses plead with him to stop?
No and No. Go figure.
So it makes the death less tragic? Got it.
Huh?
Huh? Not very bright answer from a Duke grad. Do you even know Floyd’s background? RW does not.
Well, I've seen a little of it on T.V. LOL
No you have not. And you’re not a Duke grad. Glad you can mock and laugh at the crime that Floyd committed. Karma is a bitch.
I think you misunderstood my comments from the beginning. I was pointing out the media's lack of attention to blacks being murdered unless it fit their narrative. I understand Floyd's past history, I also understand that don't excuse the officer's action of keeping his knee in Floyd's neck for 8 minutes after he was cuffed.
You’re right on both counts. If Floyd was still in prison then none of this happens. I did misunderstand. My bad.

Where are the protests? Where is the outrage?

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

Three children under 10. DEAD IN ONE WEEK.

Yes. There should be protests. Like this one:

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
“Blame the constitution and the firearm not the booger/Democrat.”
Hahaha...you filthy fucks will never learn.
You are the filthy hating fuck.
Thank you for your kind words.
Oh shut the fuck up. Who asked you to butt in?
I'm done with BrokeLoser and all the yammering morons around here who spend day after day dwelling on how TERRIBLE black people are when they're so full of hate it's leaking out their very ears.

Guns kill children and innocent bystanders all the time. A bullet goes through a window and hits someone sitting and watching tv, minding their own business. I remember a baby shot in her stroller while mom pushed her home from the grocery store. The asshole was shooting at someone further down the street.

You can't do that with your fists. Guns are EVIL. They kill babies and innocent people.
Sorry, but people kill people. We have to assign blame where it belongs. People kill every single day....Without guns.

Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die like that but when you live a criminal life you put your life at grave danger.
Explain to me the life choices that this 3 YEAR OLD made that put his life at risk. Explain to me why it is only the right that points out the travesty of black on black crime. Explain to me why YOU haven't created a thread extolling the virtues of why this babies life should not have been snuffed out? Explain to me why you make a big deal out of white kids dying to a shooter but NEVER have the courage to broach this subject? Explain to me why you call me a racist for bringing this up as YOU pretend it never happened?

View attachment 353775

You goddamned blind fools. Both of those kill shots were bullets gone astray. They MISSED their targets. This country is awash in guns so that anyone can buy one legally or illegally and go shoot the person who dissed 'em last night. It's insane. There should be MASSIVE MASSIVE protests against these fucking killing machines and something needs to be done about it. Someone will say, "They'll kill each other with their hands, a hammer, etc." Well okay--let 'em. They're not going to kill a three year old or a thirteen year old by mistake that way, are they?

Thousands and thousands need to march, stop traffic, bung up the entrances of the firearms factories, break windows in the NRA offices. It is where I'd focus my energy. And not allow Congress to go home for so much as a weekend until there is legislation with TEETH, not wishy washy "gun control" garbage that does nothing.

All you do is tsk tsk tsk about a neighborhood you've never stepped foot in and don't know shit from shinola about, deciding it somehow obviates the message of the protests in the past three weeks. Well, THAT's convenient. Kills two birds with one stone, doesn't it? THE TWO THINGS ARE NOT RELATED, MORONS. STOP COMPARING THEM.

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:
I'm done with BrokeLoser and all the yammering morons around here who spend day after day dwelling on how TERRIBLE black people are when they're so full of hate it's leaking out their very ears.

Guns kill children and innocent bystanders all the time. A bullet goes through a window and hits someone sitting and watching tv, minding their own business. I remember a baby shot in her stroller while mom pushed her home from the grocery store. The asshole was shooting at someone further down the street.

You can't do that with your fists. Guns are EVIL. They kill babies and innocent people.
Guns kill children and innocent bystanders all the time.

Bullshit.

Someone uses a gun to kill. A gun has never killed anyone on its own.

Guns are EVIL.

No stupid, guns are inanimate.

For the billionth time, I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. Not that anyone actually cares. I've just got a big "LIB" target on my back and you all figure you can just sling shit at me whether I've ever mentioned it or not. I appreciate posters who stick to arguing what I say--not what some deranged Progressive in NYC says.
But, you are a Leftist .....

And, that's all that anyone needs to know.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:

Can you show me one post where I put down black people? Guns are out and part of our constitution. You cannot change that. Guns aren’t evil. People who use them incorrectly are. Cars kill 45k per year too. Are cars evil? Funny how you lash out. Now you know how I feel when I deal with Leftists and anti semites...well same thing.
Sorry, Azog. You know I'm not usually like this. Yesterday was an extremely taxing day moderating a race debate where I had to be totally polite to a bunch of racists ALL DAY LONG. All the stuff I wanted to say then is boiling out of me. With any luck, someone will report me for trolling and my explosion will be expunged. But I AM enraged for those children and I do blame guns for those "misses" that took their lives.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:

Sorry, but people kill people. We have to assign blame where it belongs. People kill every single day....Without guns.
Yes, but for the third time, THEY WOULDN'T MISS AND HIT A THREE YEAR OLD WITHOUT A GUN.

No and No. Go figure.
Huh?
Huh? Not very bright answer from a Duke grad. Do you even know Floyd’s background? RW does not.
No you have not. And you’re not a Duke grad. Glad you can mock and laugh at the crime that Floyd committed. Karma is a bitch.
I think you misunderstood my comments from the beginning. I was pointing out the media's lack of attention to blacks being murdered unless it fit their narrative. I understand Floyd's past history, I also understand that don't excuse the officer's action of keeping his knee in Floyd's neck for 8 minutes after he was cuffed.
You’re right on both counts. If Floyd was still in prison then none of this happens. I did misunderstand. My bad.
Also, I agree we are letting too many criminals out of jail too early. I think the way to fix the over crowding is capital punishment. All murderers and rapists should be put to death immediately. This would help with the over crowding of our prison system. If a judge let's a violent criminal out of jail early and that person commits another violent crime, the judge needs to go to jail also. JMO

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:

Guns kill children and innocent bystanders all the time.

Bullshit.

Someone uses a gun to kill. A gun has never killed anyone on its own.

Guns are EVIL.

No stupid, guns are inanimate.
So are IED's, stupid, until they're tripped.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:

Can you show me one post where I put down black people? Guns are out and part of our constitution. You cannot change that. Guns aren’t evil. People who use them incorrectly are. Cars kill 45k per year too. Are cars evil? Funny how you lash out. Now you know how I feel when I deal with Leftists and anti semites...well same thing.
Sorry, Azog. You know I'm not usually like this. Yesterday was an extremely taxing day moderating a race debate where I had to be totally polite to a bunch of racists ALL DAY LONG. All the stuff I wanted to say then is boiling out of me. With any luck, someone will report me for trolling and my explosion will be expunged. But I AM enraged for those children and I do blame guns for those "misses" that took their lives.
100% understandable. Your heart is in the right place.

No and No. Go figure.
Huh?
Also, I agree we are letting too many criminals out of jail too early. I think the way to fix the over crowding is capital punishment. All murderers and rapists should be put to death immediately. This would help with the over crowding of our prison system. If a judge let's a violent criminal out of jail early and that person commits another violent crime, the judge needs to go to jail also. JMO
I am in agreement. Accountability matters.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:

Yes, but for the third time, THEY WOULDN'T MISS AND HIT A THREE YEAR OLD WITHOUT A GUN.
Maybe not, but there would be a hell of a lot more innocent lives lost if they/innocent people couldn't defend themselves from a criminal who had a gun. There's absolutely no way to rid the streets of 300+ million guns, and as long as they exist you and I should have the right to defend ourselves.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:

Maybe not, but there would be a hell of a lot more innocent lives lost if they/innocent people couldn't defend themselves from a criminal who had a gun. There's absolutely no way to rid the streets of 300+ million guns, and as long as they exist you and I should have the right to defend ourselves.
Therein lies the conundrum. Guns already there so now we have to live with them. Despite what Beto says. Now that the defund the police mantra is suddenly alive and well, we may need guns more than ever.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:

Don't baby these pieces of filthy shit...tell them to fuck straight off.
These deranged motherfuckers are your enemy...there's no saving the disgusting fucks. PASSIVE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!
Conservatives have taught us that over and over again.

View attachment 353775

Oh, and btw:
View attachment 353773

LefTard Logic:

Don't baby these pieces of filthy shit...tell them to fuck straight off.
These deranged motherfuckers are your enemy...there's no saving the disgusting fucks. PASSIVE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!
Conservatives have taught us that over and over again.
Good cop / Bad cop? I d rather unleash my vitriol
on the likes of Asclepias and Right winger. Or g5000. But that prancing Nancy boy put me on ignore.

A pregnant woman and her 3 year old daughter were also killed in Baltimore over the weekend, no protest there either.

BLM isn't about random violence. It's about the opposite of that.
Death is death no? 9 times out of 10 the blacks murdered by cops are involved to some extent with criminal activity. This child was involved with Legos? Nap time? Snack time? Nursery rhymes at bedtime?

WTF dude
BS. Get a life white boy, you're wasting your days surfing the internet looking for random black crimes so your punk ass can complain about BLM. Black community organizations have been asking for years to get things in the community that would reduce crime long before their was a black lives matter and all whites did was give more money to police. So it's time to give less money to police and more to black community organizations who can solve the problem.

I don't know why all these people in Democrat cities hate each other to the point they just shoot each other.
They’re democrats. They hate themselves even more than they project hatred for us. Black liberals hate themselves for being black, the white liberals hate themselves for being white. It’s no wonder they have no respect for anyone else.

There's absolutely no way to rid the streets of 300+ million guns,
Sure there is.
1592875654174.png

Forum List

Back