Does the rest of the world think we are crazy?

I highly doubt you do...I miss CITROENS, Morgans, Alfas, MGs, Caterhams, all kinds of cars we no longer can get...lots of models of makes we do get that we don't see either- usually the most interesting...

listen, hater dupe, unlike you, stuck with your head up leftard propaganda ass, I travel a lot. And I am from Europe myself. I know what they drive.

Hedgebacks are ugly. As are SUVs, but the latter ones are at least comfortable.

I've BEEN THERE 25 TIMES, LIVED THERE, speak French and Spanish fluently, AND LOVE CARS. I ALSO know how to spell hatchback- to me you sound like a Pub dupe drone who knows nothing, just defending your sheeple car choice LOL.

Great example of why the world is sick of ugly American GOP...

please, lie more, hater dupie :lol:

i don't need to lie, brainwashed dingbat...My father the doctor from Buffalo joined the British Army in June 1941, married a British nurse- so we visited a LOT- I EVEN HAD AN ENGLISH ACCENT AFTER LEARNING IT FROM AN EAST GERman POW/foreman at GF's farm in Essex, uncle a CBE IN pARIS, I had a junior Year in Paris, owned a bar in Spain ETC. wHEN DID YOU IMMIGRATE, AT AGE 2...gd shift button lol...

Last edited:
I highly doubt you do...I miss CITROENS, Morgans, Alfas, MGs, Caterhams, all kinds of cars we no longer can get...lots of models of makes we do get that we don't see either- usually the most interesting...

listen, hater dupe, unlike you, stuck with your head up leftard propaganda ass, I travel a lot. And I am from Europe myself. I know what they drive.

I've BEEN THERE 25 TIMES, LIVED THERE, speak French and Spanish fluently, AND LOVE CARS. I ALSO know how to spell hatchback- to me you sound like a Pub dupe drone who knows nothing, just defending your sheeple car choice LOL.

Your English needs some work

He's hopeless.

The US is the most powerful nation on earth. Politically, militarily and economically. Everything we do impacts the rest of the world.

What does the world think of us?

1. Politically: The US is unstable. Our government is broken. We cannot accomplish the most simple tasks let alone act as leaders of the free world. We can't pass a budget, agree to keep our government going, agree to pay our debts.
d

You Fucktard, who gives a shit about the world.

The Founding Fathers wanted to make it as hard as possible to prevent the concentration of power. So the system is working as it was designed.

Of course , it would have been working even better if the Senate was still elected by the state legislatures.

So Shut the fuck up , go to night school and learn about US History !!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the world is like the Dems- they think Pubs are greedy,arrogant ugly Americans and can't understand how our voters can be so dumb. They don't know about Fox Noise, etc...

The US is the most powerful nation on earth. Politically, militarily and economically. Everything we do impacts the rest of the world.

What does the world think of us?

1. Politically: The US is unstable. Our government is broken. We cannot accomplish the most simple tasks let alone act as leaders of the free world. We can't pass a budget, agree to keep our government going, agree to pay our debts.
d

You Fucktard, who gives a shit about the world.

The Founding Fathers wanted to make it as hard as possible to prevent the concentration of power. So the system is working as it was designed.

Of course , it would have been working even better if the Senate was still elected by the state legislatures.

So Shut the fuck up , go to night school and learn about US History !!!!!!!!!!!!

What was good an Epoch ago...maybe not relevant today Cony..just sayin steve

Nobody gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks of us.

Which is why we're the most respected and loved Nation in the History of Man.

So were the most respected and loved nation in the world because you don't give a fuck what they think about us. Now that doesn't make any sense at all. Anyway any proof about how loved and respected we've been lately?

Poor Old Edgetho is somewhat Delusional.......and nearing the Edge of Oblivion

Frankie do you realize that you are one of the best examples of what a "sheeple" is on this forum?....

Last edited:

He's hopeless.

and he claims he has a Masters.....i told him once long ago that roll of paper he got out of the Cheerios box was not the real thing.....i dont think he believed me though....

Speaking from the UK , most people think the US government is a shambles and instead of helping the economy often hinders it! For those of us here who have an interest in your constitution understand why your founders decided on this type of government, it had the best of intentions to stop one party acting like a dictatorship but I think the problems come when you have complete intransigence and this type of gridlock. In terms of this current shutdown, I think whats confusing many here is that once a Law is a law the only way to change that is to get into office and get rid of it. The majority here in Europe will lay the blame at the GOP not because we think that they might not have acceptable issues with the ACA but in the manner in how they're trying to stop it or have it removed.

More worrying is your debt ceiling because if a default happens the whole world goes down not just the USA, in a sense 5 years of getting out of a recession will go down the drain. This is getting a lot of airtime here in Europe because of the impact this could have here.

Most people here would probably not care too much if it was just a USA issue but we do and that's why until this gridlock ends theres going to be a lot of nervous people on this side of the Atlantic.

A broad, sweeping, generalization, which, of course, is not true. That you would say such a think shows poor critical thinking skills. There is no way you are able to speak for most people who live in the UK. That anyone would believe such a thing also shows poor critical thinking skills. The US government is no more of a shambles than the British government. I work with British people all day every day and have for 10 years. Educated, professional people. No one from the UK has ever suggested the US government is a shambles. I think they'd feel pretty foolish doing so considering the problems their own government has. What you claim sounds like pub talk and a tabloid approach to understanding reality.

Last edited:
Speaking from the UK , most people think the US government is a shambles and instead of helping the economy often hinders it! For those of us here who have an interest in your constitution understand why your founders decided on this type of government, it had the best of intentions to stop one party acting like a dictatorship but I think the problems come when you have complete intransigence and this type of gridlock. In terms of this current shutdown, I think whats confusing many here is that once a Law is a law the only way to change that is to get into office and get rid of it. The majority here in Europe will lay the blame at the GOP not because we think that they might not have acceptable issues with the ACA but in the manner in how they're trying to stop it or have it removed.

More worrying is your debt ceiling because if a default happens the whole world goes down not just the USA, in a sense 5 years of getting out of a recession will go down the drain. This is getting a lot of airtime here in Europe because of the impact this could have here.

Most people here would probably not care too much if it was just a USA issue but we do and that's why until this gridlock ends theres going to be a lot of nervous people on this side of the Atlantic.

A broad, sweeping, generalization, which, of course, is not true. That you would say such a think shows poor critical thinking skills. There is no way you are able to speak for most people who live in the UK. That anyone would claime such a think also shows poor critical thinking skills. I work with British people all day every day and have for 10 years. Educated, professional people. No one has ever suggested such an idea to me. What you claim sounds like pub talk and a tabloid approach to understanding reality. The US government is no more of a shambles than the British government.

Hate to tell you that most of the world think you are a total shambles because you are.....the latest chaos not only affects you drones but everyone else......but due to your myopia and arrogance you feel empowered to slag off Nico,talk about the blind leading the blind........by the way it's CLAIM not CLAIME and it's THING not THINK,you need to go back to school,just as well that you work with Educated and Professional Brits...BUT DO THEY UNDERSTAND YOU.....or are they just being polite.as the Brits often are:eusa_shhh:

A broad, sweeping, generalization, which, of course, is not true. That you would say such a think shows poor critical thinking skills. There is no way you are able to speak for most people who live in the UK. That anyone would claime such a think also shows poor critical thinking skills. I work with British people all day every day and have for 10 years. Educated, professional people. No one has ever suggested such an idea to me. What you claim sounds like pub talk and a tabloid approach to understanding reality. The US government is no more of a shambles than the British government.

Hate to tell you that most of the world think you are a total shambles because you are.....the latest chaos not only affects you drones but everyone else......but due to your myopia and arrogance you feel empowered to slag off Nico,talk about the blind leading the blind........by the way it's CLAIM not CLAIME and it's THING not THINK,you need to go back to school,just as well that you work with Educated and Professional Brits...BUT DO THEY UNDERSTAND YOU.....or are they just being polite.as the Brits often are:eusa_shhh:

Those are typos which I corrected after you apparently quoted me. Anyone who would think otherwise, not realize they are typos, is an idiot.

I work in an international setting every day, and have for 10 years. I have lived in 4 different countries around the world during the past ten years. I work with entirely international people, few Americans. For those ten years, I have had, and continue to have, close contact with people from various parts of the world on a daily basis; all are colleagues, all are highly educated with at least 4 year university degress, usually higher. People like that do not think in simplistic terms. I also travel about 14 weeks a year all over the world. Most of the time people don't think I'm an American because it simply doesn't come up. And yet, never has anyone suggested the US government is falling apart. Not anyone who is unbiased and with half a brain.

I am not defending the US. I am defending rational, logical thinking, something of which you and your pub cronies are obviously incapable. People who know how to think do not imagine the sky is falling when a government goes through ups and downs. There was a thread on this board a few months ago claiming Turkey was about to emplode. Turkey has a stable government. They didn't emplode and they won't. The US has a strong government as well. Simple minds envision the world in simplistic terms. That is what people are who think that the US government or the Turkish government, or any other stable govenment, is going to fall apart because of temporary problems.

And, btw, to claim that most people in Europe blame the GOP is utter nonsense. Most people in Europe don't even know what the GOP is. As well, British people are not too polite to say what they think; that's a stereotype that anyone who actually knows the English know isn't true.

:itsok:

Those are typos which I corrected after you apparently quoted me. Anyone who would think otherwise, not realize they are typos, is an idiot.

I work in an international setting every day, and have for 10 years. I have lived in 4 different countries around the world during the past ten years. I work with entirely international people, few Americans. For those ten years, I have had, and continue to have, close contact with people from various parts of the world on a daily basis; all are colleagues, all are highly educated with at least 4 year university degress, usually higher. People like that do not think in simplistic terms. I also travel about 14 weeks a year all over the world. Most of the time people don't think I'm an American because it simply doesn't come up. And yet, never has anyone suggested the US government is falling apart. Not anyone who is unbiased and with half a brain.

I am not defending the US. I am defending rational, logical thinking, something of which you and your pub cronies are obviously incapable. People who know how to think do not imagine the sky is falling when a government goes through ups and downs. There was a thread on this board a few months ago claiming Turkey was about to emplode. Turkey has a stable government. They didn't emplode and they won't. The US has a strong government as well. Simple minds envision the world in simplistic terms. That is what people are who think that the US government or the Turkish government, or any other stable govenment, is going to fall apart because of temporary problems.

And, btw, to claim that most people in Europe blame the GOP is utter nonsense. Most people in Europe don't even know what the GOP is. As well, British people are not too polite to say what they think; that's a stereotype that anyone who actually knows the English know isn't true.

So everyone is an Idiot apart from you then,by the way hate to tell you neither the US or Turkish Government are stable.........you really must try much harder to elucidate what you actually mean.Off to the naughty corner,those like you MUST STOP throwing stone as you live in Glass Houses.

I'm good ain't I.....too good for you.:cool:theliq.....always flying with Eagles because I refuse to deal with Turkeys:thewave::thewave:

Last edited:
:itsok:

So everyone is an Idiot apart from you then,by the way hate to tell you neither the US or Turkish Government are stable.........you really must try much harder to elucidate what you actually mean.Off to the naughty corner,those like you MUST STOP throwing stone as you live in a Glass House.

I'm good ain't I.....too good for you.:cool:theliq.....always flying with Eagles because I refuse to deal with Turkeys:thewave::thewave:

Anyone who would think neither the Turkish government nor the US government is stable is an uneducated ignoramus. You may not know much about Turkey. I do; I lived and worked there for two years. You probably don't know much about anything. That's the impression you give. Just a loud mouthed jerk. I'm done attempting to have any discourse with you, so don't expect further replies to your posts. I dislike it when threads turn into personal arguments between posters; as well, I have no interest in trying to discuss anything with people who do not know how to think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back