Does Trump Really do Interviews?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
What do you call a setting where the person chooses who are to ask him questions? And what do you cal a setting where a man in taking questions from a person who contributes millions to your campaign and has endorsed you? This is what trump supporters are calling interviews.

What do you call a setting where the person chooses who are to ask him questions? And what do you cal a setting where a man in taking questions from a person who contributes millions to your campaign and has endorsed you? This is what trump supporters are calling interviews.

I am not sure of your point,. Dems up and down the ticket receive billions in free campaign ads by the MSM every cycle. The Dems don't even need to be present, Joy Reid, Maddow and the gang at the View.will fell you that Dems are the greatest...everyday. Trump has Fox News only. Next time Elon should do an interview.and take 3.minute breaks for paid ads. He could make near S.B ad numbers

I am not sure of your point,. Dems up and down the ticket receive billions in free campaign ads by the MSM every cycle. The Dems don't even need to be present, Joy Reid, Maddow and the gang at the View.will fell you that Dems are the greatest...everyday. Trump has Fox News only. Next time Elon should do an interview.and take 3.minute breaks for paid ads. He could make near S.B ad numbers
You aren't sure because you aren't American. This is why you need to STFU and concern yoursef with Canadian politics until you get some balance. Because what you want us to elect, you won't have to live with.

You're a moron. Trump went on BET just a few weeks ago. Took questions from about as hostile an interviewer as you could possibly come up with. He went on CNN to debate Potato Head. Donald Trump is a lot of things but one thing that he isn't is timid.

Well let us know when Kamala does an honest interview with a host that isn’t a Dem donor.

What do you call Kamala not doing interviews with ANYONE? Answer: Kamala not doing interviews with ANYONE.

You're a moron. Trump went on BET just a few weeks ago. Took questions from about as hostile an interviewer as you could possibly come up with. He went on CNN to debate Potato Head. Donald Trump is a lot of things but one thing that he isn't is timid.
Wrong. When did Trump go on BET? The CNN debate had no fact check. If anybody is a moron it woud be yu trump supporters.

Well let us know when Kamala does an honest interview with a host that isn’t a Dem donor.
You will learn in due time. I don't think Trump was doing interviews in the first month of his campaigns.

You will learn in due time. I don't think Trump was doing interviews in the first month of his campaigns.
I will learn what, boy?

I already know what a vapid, clueless, un-American c**t Kamala is, and what she will say on any subject. She, like Biden, will only do an interview if it is scripted, taped, or with a Dem donor or someone the Dems are paying. She will never stray off the Establishment policies of the DNC, so we won’t ever learn anything.

Forum List

Back