Does Trump represent the USA

Heartland American here.

1) Whenever Trump displays what might be called a personality disorder, I always remember who might have been President, if Trump had not come along. A DEPRAVED, dishonest, incompetent, life-long coat-tail riding Liar, who fucked up every job her pussy-lovin Southern White Boy Political Genius ever got her...which is every job she ever had.

2) When he pisses off the corrupt New York Media, at which he seems to excel, I figure he is doing the job we sent him to do.

I am a proud Deplorable. I am not embarrassed. I am laughing at you Cocksuckers and Marxists who are having an apoplectic fit over everything/everyday/everyhour...most recently because our president chatted with Russia's President at a dinner party attended by the Rest of the World.

Fuck you sick bastards....you CoastalCocksucker/RottingCity/Bolshevik/Numbskulls.
^ This dumb motherfucker MACAULEY would sacrifice the nation just to spite his own countrymen :rolleyes:

He would oppose you Nazi scum, as every decent American must. Your evil cause is lost, you have awakened the patriots.
Yeah we wanted healthcare and equality for all. How evil of us. Congrats on Russia getting your hero elected to punish the majority of the nation, you disgraceful cu.nt

As long as someone else PAID FOR IT. Even then it fell the hell apart in a matter of years.

And you boobs think you deserve a second shot at it?

You high?

So if Trumps 62 million votes equals 19% of the US population then Clintons 65 million would equal 22% of US population which means she really didn't represent the USA either and makes one wonder how that other 59% of the US population feel.

Heartland American here.

1) Whenever Trump displays what might be called a personality disorder, I always remember who might have been President, if Trump had not come along. A DEPRAVED, dishonest, incompetent, life-long coat-tail riding Liar, who fucked up every job her pussy-lovin Southern White Boy Political Genius ever got her...which is every job she ever had.

2) When he pisses off the corrupt New York Media, at which he seems to excel, I figure he is doing the job we sent him to do.

I am a proud Deplorable. I am not embarrassed. I am laughing at you Cocksuckers and Marxists who are having an apoplectic fit over everything/everyday/everyhour...most recently because our president chatted with Russia's President at a dinner party attended by the Rest of the World.

Fuck you sick bastards....you CoastalCocksucker/RottingCity/Bolshevik/Numbskulls.
^ This dumb motherfucker MACAULEY would sacrifice the nation just to spite his own countrymen :rolleyes:

He would oppose you Nazi scum, as every decent American must. Your evil cause is lost, you have awakened the patriots.
Yeah we wanted healthcare and equality for all. How evil of us. Congrats on Russia getting your hero elected to punish the majority of the nation, you disgraceful cu.nt

As long as someone else PAID FOR IT. Even then it fell the hell apart in a matter of years.

You high?
Fell apart? Despite sabotaging the risk corridors, despite GOP states refusing to expand Medicare, despite Trump not enforcing the mandate, despite Trump skyrocketing premiums by casting doubt on federal supplements... the ACA remains. Repeal was a stunt, and in the face of massive sabotage, markets continue to stabilize.

[

You want the enslavement of the nation under the iron fist of ruling elite who own and control all, who dole out favor to perpetrate the ill gained power you so lust after.

But you failed, you Nazis will not prevail, and you know it. As Hillary failed to cheat her way into power, so your filthy party failed to secure your Reich for your Fuhrer Soros. You are but rebels, traitors seeking to end the Constitution with no chance of victory.

Heartland American here.

You high?
Fell apart? Despite sabotaging the risk corridors, despite GOP states refusing to expand Medicare, despite Trump not enforcing the mandate, despite Trump skyrocketing premiums by casting doubt on federal supplements... the ACA remains. Repeal was a stunt, and in the face of massive sabotage, markets continue to stabilize.

A policy that's so damn expensive it can't be used is not "existing"

Go away and let the adults handle this.

You want the enslavement of the nation under the iron fist of ruling elite who own and control all, who dole out favor to perpetrate the ill gained power you so lust after.

You just elected an elitist billionaire who's entire Presidency is based on doling out favor to perpetrate ill gained power that he and his elitist billionaire friends/family so lusted after. What a joke.

You high?

The adults that just opted not to repeal or replace? Those adults?

You people are the worst. Shameless c*nts.

Trump was elected President. He received 62 million votes; 19% of the US population.
Does he represent the values of the US population?
I do not think so. He lies, he bully's, he disrespects, he focuses on his own needs above all others. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
He has used those characteristics to earn billions and gain power. He used the characteristics to be voted President of the USA; arguably the most powerful position in the world.

But he does not represent USA values. He does not even represent the values of all of the 19% of the population who voted for him.

He is an embarrassment, he is not an example of USA values but he is our President.

He represents those who voted and handed Trump more electoral votes than the bitch . If people don't bother to vote, they can shut the fuck up.

He is doing what people expected. Shame that some Repubs are acting like assholes and changing their minds on issues that they claimed to support.

Obama didn't represent us. He was kinder to the radical Muslims than to the average American. Many black folks, including professors, have blasted Obama for not helping them when he had the chance. Instead, he chose to go along with the race baiters and make things worse and he didn't do a damn thing to help minorities get out of poverty or improve schools. No surprise there considering the condition of many Chicago area schools after years of Obama helping them.

Trump is doing as expected No surprises there. He won because people were sick of the way things were and knew Hillary would be more of the same. The political correctness, the embracing of radical Islamists, the racial and class tensions, the constant rioting by thugs from the BP to OWS, the increased welfare class, less middle class jobs and higher taxes helped Trump win.

Heartland American here.

1) Whenever Trump displays what might be called a personality disorder, I always remember who might have been President, if Trump had not come along. A DEPRAVED, dishonest, incompetent, life-long coat-tail riding Liar, who fucked up every job her pussy-lovin Southern White Boy Political Genius Husband ever got her...which is every job she ever had.

McDisgusting represents a hardcore Trump supporter. They mirror the Trump lack of values and moral compass. But I feel they represent less than 20% of the US population.
I feel they will be chased back into the rat holes they came from but maybe not.

Trump was elected President. He received 62 million votes; 19% of the US population.
Does he represent the values of the US population?
I do not think so. He lies, he bully's, he disrespects, he focuses on his own needs above all others. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
He has used those characteristics to earn billions and gain power. He used the characteristics to be voted President of the USA; arguably the most powerful position in the world.

But he does not represent USA values. He does not even represent the values of all of the 19% of the population who voted for him.

He is an embarrassment, he is not an example of USA values but he is our President.

He represents those who voted and handed Trump more electoral votes than the bitch . If people don't bother to vote, they can shut the fuck up.

He is doing what people expected. Shame that some Repubs are acting like assholes and changing their minds on issues that they claimed to support.

Obama didn't represent us. He was kinder to the radical Muslims than to the average American. Many black folks, including professors, have blasted Obama for not helping them when he had the chance. Instead, he chose to go along with the race baiters and make things worse and he didn't do a damn thing to help minorities get out of poverty or improve schools. No surprise there considering the condition of many Chicago area schools after years of Obama helping them.

Trump is doing as expected No surprises there. He won because people were sick of the way things were and knew Hillary would be more of the same. The political correctness, the embracing of radical Islamists, the racial and class tensions, the constant rioting by thugs from the BP to OWS, the increased welfare class, less middle class jobs and higher taxes helped Trump win.
You are correct. People were so disgusted by politics (not Obama) and Hillary was not a good candidate. They did not turn out and a huge group of disgusting individuals were empowered by Trump. The results Trump

The butthurt leftists need to get over it. Trump is going to be here for quite a while, so don't burn yourselves out.

You high?

The adults that just opted not to repeal or replace? Those adults?

You people are the worst. Shameless c*nts.

But Obamacare is perfect, right?

Let it keep going. It's fricken awesome, right?

The Dems did such a great job in destroying health insurance, and now you want us to bail your immature asses out????

Nice try

You think you'll have dismantled the Republic by then you dumb inbred rube? Unlikely.

Why would we dismantle that which we protect from you Nazi scum? You seek an end to the Constitution of the United States, establishing an authoritarian system where all accrues to the state. We have stopped you in your treason.
I am guessing this is one of the moron Trump supporters who claimed the NPR tweets of the Declaration of Independence were propaganda against Trump

The butthurt leftists need to get over it. Trump is going to be here for quite a while, so don't burn yourselves out.
At most 3 1/2 more years. More likely is 3 1/2 more months.

Even if only 3.5 years, I bet it will feel like 35 years to the Democrats.

Trump is such a wizard, he can literally slow down time. :biggrin:

So if Trumps 62 million votes equals 19% of the US population then Clintons 65 million would equal 22% of US population which means she really didn't represent the USA either and makes one wonder how that other 59% of the US population feel.
Good point

Even if only 3.5 years, I bet it will feel like 35 years to the Democrats.

This 1st 6 months has blown by pretty fast without Trump being able to accomplish anything of significance. If he ends up being impeached for treason, Gorsuch will soon follow in impeachment and it will be like the orange dookie pile was never elected at all.

They did not turn out and a huge group of disgusting individuals were empowered by Trump. The results Trump
Maybe if the Democrats had not been saying shit like this about Trump supporters including the Democratic nominee the result would not have been Trump. If the left is looking to label people disgusting maybe they should start with the person in mirror.

Forum List

Back