Doesn't Trump realize the stupidity of focusing on Bill's past affairs?

Not only is it sleazy politics, but it is only going to create sympathy among women for Clinton. It blows my mind how stupid and unhinged this orange sack of shit is.

How is Bill Clinton being a rapist going to generate sympathies from women?

Inquiring minds want to know...

I think you are in full denial mode personally. You can't believe how badly Trump defeated Clinton on that debate... and neither can Bill.

closeup.jpg

Clinton started the sleazy politics by releasing Trump's locker room style banter. Now... it's Trump's time to end it, with a bang!

Bill isn't running for anything. Hillary standing by her husband won't hurt her... no more than Trumps wife standing by him.

Standing by her husband is her choice. Taking the lead on publicly assaulting his victims a second time is sick. The stink for that is on her, you and the rest of her supporters

It's no worse than the "stink" that is on Melania. I do not "support" Hillary. I do not vote for democrats. I will not vote for Trump either. He is not a republican. It has been getting harder and harder to find a republican to support for president over the last 4 decades. I tried to get excited about Bush 1..I voted for him. I couldn't vote for Reagan. He was a former democrat. He took credit for things he had nothing to do with. I voted for Bush 2 twice and he turned out to be a huge disappointment. I haven't voted for a president since him.

If you fools think Trump will make a good president then by all means cast your votes for him. I like to think I have more sense than to let someone with his obvious character flaws draw me in. Neither Trump nor Clinton will get my vote.

Then why are you voting for HIllary, douche bag? Do you actually believe she has no character flaws?

There's a generation of millennials who have no idea of the sleaze of the Clinton's. Their parents'would let them watch the news in the 90s, so it's time they learned now. This will stick to the sleaziest family in American politics like stink on shit.

Are you fucking kidding me? That was in response to Hillary being stupid and focusing on a private conversation of Trump's from 11 years ago. Dems opened the door to the past, so I suppose everyone is fair game. Trump's wife and daughter have also been attacked so the left has set the rules. They just don't want others doing the same to them.
Oh what the fuck ever. Did you really think Hillary wouldn't have brought it up? Of course she would. This is his biggest scandal by far. That's how politics work. If the roles were reversed, do you honestly think Trump would NOT bring it up? Fucking of course he would have.

It doesn't matter, the point is, Trump did not take Newt Gingrich's advice, he brought Bill Clinton into the debate over affairs= and it backfired on the DUMBASS.

1. Trump attacked the victim of an affair (Hillary Clinton.)
2. Everyone knows about Trump's affairs.

You just can't stand up there and throw rocks at anyone for doing the exact same they did, and get away with it. Only an IDIOT does that. Trump not only had affairs, he left his wife and children for other women.

Trump is the only one that stated "My personal Viet Nam was sleeping around with married women".
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

I knew these tapes were out there when he jumped in the race, why didn't you? They haven't even released the public radio (Howard Stern) interviews yet. Be assured they will.

This isn't about "affairs," douche bag. This is about rape and sexual assault, which Hillary tried to cover up. Do you actually believe people are stupid enough to fall for your attempt to make Hillary look like the victim? Unfortunately, the answer is "yes." There are plenty of dumbasses who will fall for it. We call these people "Democrats."

Ha.Ha. there's not too many "rape" victims that will hang around their attackers, and then claim rape 20 years later. Good Luck with that one.

ufonotcomingback.jpg
How did any of Bill's victims "hang around?"

Again, the only VICTIM of any extra marital affair is the SPOUSE that is being cheated upon. FACT. There is no such thing as the perpetrators of an extra marital affair that can be considered a "victim." They were BOTH willing accomplices. You can try all you want but that is American public perception.

And that's why your ass clown made a total ASS out of himself. Newt Gingrich advised Trump not to drag Bill Clinton's extra marital affairs into this, and Trump took a dive right right into the shit hole anyway.

176387_600-1.jpg

Last edited:
is only going to create sympathy among women for Clinton.

Women are often sympathetic toward those who attack sexual assault victims. DERP!

You wont find a woman alive who would be kind to her husbands side bitch. DERP!

You wont find a woman alive who would be kind to her husbands side bitch.

His victims are "side bitches"? Nice!

His "victims" are accusers and they've never been shown to be a victim
What kind of proof do you expect, a video tape? Hillary said victims of sexual assault deserve to be believed. So why don't you believe them?

They deserve to be believed but the person accused doesnt deserve to be guilty by accusation. Thanks for admitting there is no proof to what you claim btw.

Oh what the fuck ever. Did you really think Hillary wouldn't have brought it up? Of course she would. This is his biggest scandal by far. That's how politics work. If the roles were reversed, do you honestly think Trump would NOT bring it up? Fucking of course he would have.

It doesn't matter, the point is, Trump did not take Newt Gingrich's advice, he brought Bill Clinton into the debate over affairs= and it backfired on the DUMBASS.

You just can't stand up there and throw rocks at anyone for doing the exact same they did, and get away with it. Only an IDIOT does that. Trump not only had affairs, he left his wife and children for other women.

Trump is the only one that stated "My personal Viet Nam was sleeping around with married women".

I knew these tapes were out there when he jumped in the race, why didn't you? They haven't even released the public radio (Howard Stern) interviews yet. Be assured they will.

This isn't about "affairs," douche bag. This is about rape and sexual assault, which Hillary tried to cover up. Do you actually believe people are stupid enough to fall for your attempt to make Hillary look like the victim? Unfortunately, the answer is "yes." There are plenty of dumbasses who will fall for it. We call these people "Democrats."

Ha.Ha. there's not too many "rape" victims that will hang around their attackers, and then claim rape 20 years later. Good Luck with that one.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Again, the only VICTIM of any extra marital affair is the SPOUSE that is being cheated upon. FACT. There is no such thing as the perpetrators of an extra marital affair that can be considered a "victim." They were BOTH willing accomplices. You can try all you want but that is not American public perception.
Rape and sexual assault are not "extra marital affairs," you fucking douche bag imbecile. This isn't about cheating. The fact that you keep trying to make it about cheating only shows that you're lower than whale shit.

Last edited:
Not only is it sleazy politics, but it is only going to create sympathy among women for Clinton. It blows my mind how stupid and unhinged this orange sack of shit is.
Perhaps Trump has no intention of trying to win, but actually wants to lose which will inflame his base of around 35-38%.
Perhaps you're an idiot? I take that back. There is no "perhaps."

I think you are in full denial mode personally. You can't believe how badly Trump defeated Clinton on that debate... and neither can Bill.

closeup.jpg

Clinton started the sleazy politics by releasing Trump's locker room style banter. Now... it's Trump's time to end it, with a bang!

Bill isn't running for anything. Hillary standing by her husband won't hurt her... no more than Trumps wife standing by him.

Standing by her husband is her choice. Taking the lead on publicly assaulting his victims a second time is sick. The stink for that is on her, you and the rest of her supporters

It's no worse than the "stink" that is on Melania. I do not "support" Hillary. I do not vote for democrats. I will not vote for Trump either. He is not a republican. It has been getting harder and harder to find a republican to support for president over the last 4 decades. I tried to get excited about Bush 1..I voted for him. I couldn't vote for Reagan. He was a former democrat. He took credit for things he had nothing to do with. I voted for Bush 2 twice and he turned out to be a huge disappointment. I haven't voted for a president since him.

If you fools think Trump will make a good president then by all means cast your votes for him. I like to think I have more sense than to let someone with his obvious character flaws draw me in. Neither Trump nor Clinton will get my vote.

Then why are you voting for HIllary, douche bag? Do you actually believe she has no character flaws?

She's got tons of them, no doubt. But I think she knows how to refrain from wasting our time by fighting with ex-beauty queens, handicapped folks, POWs and Paul Ryan.

THIS is what Trump's administration would be like, what you are seeing now. Open your eyes and pay attention. As the campaign goes, so goes the administration.

Trump will run this country from his fucking Twitter account, unless you don't understand that yet.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Again, the only VICTIM of any extra marital affair is the SPOUSE that is being cheated upon. FACT. There is no such thing as the perpetrators of an extra marital affair that can be considered a "victim." They were BOTH willing accomplices. You can try all you want but that is American public perception.

And that's why your ass clown made a total ASS out of himself. Newt Gingrich advised Trump not to drag Bill Clinton's extra marital affairs into this, and Trump took a dive right right into the shit hole anyway.

176387_600-1.jpg

Nice attempt to avoid answering the question. Again, this isn't about infidelity. It's about rape and sexual assault and attacking the victims to keep them from talking.

Now answer the question: How did any of Bill's victims "hang around" after the crime?

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Again, the only VICTIM of any extra marital affair is the SPOUSE that is being cheated upon. FACT. There is no such thing as the perpetrators of an extra marital affair that can be considered a "victim." They were BOTH willing accomplices. You can try all you want but that is not American public perception.
Rape and sexual assault are not "extra marital affairs," you fucking douche bag imbecile. This isn't about cheating. The fact that you keep trying to make it about cheating only shows that your lower than whale shit.
LOL, oreo thinls rape is an extramarital affair. :)

That's precious!

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Rape and sexual assault are not "extra marital affairs," you fucking douche bag imbecile. This isn't about cheating. The fact that you keep trying to make it about cheating only shows that your lower than whale shit.

There were never any charges against Bill Clinton for rape. Women who are "raped" usually call the POLICE and report it. Women who are abused, usually call the police and report it. They don't wait for 20 years and then call the police.

So what we have is an ass clown that decided to run for POTUS--and then he gets a few women to crawl out from under their rock to make an accusation. But you can bet your lilly white ass there is something in it for them.

d673efe19611090ce3f0bcf7e6c1ce28.jpg

Last edited:

closeup.jpg

She's got tons of them, no doubt. But I think she knows how to refrain from wasting our time by fighting with ex-beauty queens, handicapped folks, POWs and Paul Ryan.

So is this about wasting time or character flaws? Hillary is the one instigating all the issues you claim are "wasting time."

THIS is what Trump's administration would be like, what you are seeing now
. Open your eyes and pay attention. As the campaign goes, so goes the administration.

Trump will run this country from his fucking Twitter account, unless you don't understand that yet.

So now this is about character flaws again? You can't seem to make up your mind. The Hillary butthole sucker modus operandi seems to be to regurgitate some talking point dispensed by her campaign, and when cornered on that go to the next talking point. This continues until you are back to the original talking point, and then the cycle repeats.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

That's precious!

That seems to be a strategy orchestrated by the Clinton campaign: Whenever the issue of Slick Willy's crimes comes up, divert the discussion to infidelity, as if that had anything to do with it.

Last edited:

ufonotcomingback.jpg

There were never any charges against Bill Clinton for rape. Women who are "raped" usually call the POLICE and report it. Women who are abused, usually call the police and report it. They don't wait for 20 years and then call the police.

So what we have is an ass clown that decided to run for POTUS--and then he gets a few women to crawl out from under their rock to make an accusation. But you can bet your lilly white ass there is something in it for them.

You're living proof of the cartoon in your post.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

That's precious!

WTF have you got your head stuck up your ass, I didn't say that.

Sure, we all know they were affairs and no rape was involved. <heehee>

ufonotcomingback.jpg

That's precious!

WTF have you got your head stuck up your ass, I didn't say that.

Yes you did.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

"He wasn't indicted" is the Democrat standard of excellence.

is only going to create sympathy among women for Clinton.

Women are often sympathetic toward those who attack sexual assault victims. DERP!

You wont find a woman alive who would be kind to her husbands side bitch. DERP!

You wont find a woman alive who would be kind to her husbands side bitch.

His victims are "side bitches"? Nice!

His "victims" are accusers and they've never been shown to be a victim
Wrong.

Forum List

Back