DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion

What did you murder using a condom? I only see you prevented a life from being formed, which, as long as NO LIFE was formed, is perfectly OK with me! It's that AFTER life is conceived that is murder!

Are you a woman or gay? If you are no big deal but that was a guy joke.

You need to use a sarcasm smilie! YOU CAN'T MURDER ANYTHING THAT ISN'T HUMAN, you can only kill it! :eusa_clap:

Let's just set the record straight.

An ovum is comprised of human tissue.

A sperm is comprised of human tissue.

A zygote is comprised of human tissue.

All of the above have the potential to become a human but in themselves they are not human.

All of the above are discarded without a second thought on a daily basis by billions of people all around the world.

But she-who-throws-hissyfits wants the right to demand that her religious beliefs be respected when it comes to zygotes and women must be executed for "murdering" their zygotes.

:cuckoo:

The derangement runs strong with this radical feminist! How many times must one state a zygote is the very first stage of a human, it is CONCEPTION.

Wow, that's a stupid claim. The kooks are actually trying to deny that I came from an unfertlized egg. It boggles the mind, the degree to which pro-lifers defy logic and common sense.

But then, those murderous scumbag pro-lifers have to say something that insane, to excuse the way they promote the slaughter helpless haploid humans. They'll stoop to any level of craziness to justify their bloodlust and butchery.

You need to use a sarcasm smilie! YOU CAN'T MURDER ANYTHING THAT ISN'T HUMAN, you can only kill it! :eusa_clap:

My bad. Murder is just a word made up by humans to give us special status. Killing is killing no matter what animal species does it human or otherwise.

Perhaps, as I was taught decades ago, killing is the destruction of a life, any life. Homicide is the killing of a human being. Murder is a deliberate homicide. It's that simple, yet I can't remember ever seeing described that simply!

All of the above have the potential to become a human but in themselves they are not human.

All of the above are discarded without a second thought on a daily basis by billions of people all around the world.

But she-who-throws-hissyfits wants the right to demand that her religious beliefs be respected when it comes to zygotes and women must be executed for "murdering" their zygotes.

Correct.

And all of the above are not legally ‘persons,’ not entitled to Constitutional protections, where abortion is as a fact of law not ‘murder.’

My, you are parochial! Both ovum and sperm, can NOT become what you are, alone! A Zygote HAS ALL THE NECESSARY DNA that if left alone will NATURALLY grow into what you are, the other 2, WITHOUT JOINING, will NOT!

Still losing the debate, and still trying to paint me as religious, instead of moralistically scientific!

Executed, a little harsh for a first offense, don't you think?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Perhaps, TUBES TIED would work without incarceration, or death?:D

My, you are parochial! Both ovum and sperm, can NOT become what you are, alone! A Zygote HAS ALL THE NECESSARY DNA that if left alone will NATURALLY grow into what you are, the other 2, WITHOUT JOINING, will NOT!

Still losing the debate, and still trying to paint me as religious, instead of moralistically scientific!

Executed, a little harsh for a first offense, don't you think?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

So now you are backing off the death penalty for premeditated 1st degree murder? Because that is what you are calling it. Either it is or it isn't. Your "morals" are so loose you should be careful that they don't trip you up. Oh wait, they already did! Nevermind! :badgrin:

The derangement runs strong with this radical feminist! How many times must one state a zygote is the very first stage of a human, it is CONCEPTION.

Wow, that's a stupid claim. The kooks are actually trying to deny that I came from an unfertlized egg. It boggles the mind, the degree to which pro-lifers defy logic and common sense.

But then, those murderous scumbag pro-lifers have to say something that insane, to excuse the way they promote the slaughter helpless haploid humans. They'll stoop to any level of craziness to justify their bloodlust and butchery.

Dispute the claim, with evidence, some links that a zygote isn't the very first stage of a human being, and I'll rethink.... But you can't! :cuckoo:

So now you are backing off the death penalty for premeditated 1st degree murder? Because that is what you are calling it. Either it is or it isn't. Your "morals" are so loose you should be careful that they don't trip you up. Oh wait, they already did! Nevermind! :badgrin:

OK, then, just for you, let's MURDER all women that MURDER their developing child.... does that make your panties wet yet? Because I entertain a lenient sentence for a first offense, as do most courts now a days for 1st degree murder, my morals are loose.... have you found your morals yet, as I know you haven't found any brain cells! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I just couldn't resist!

6980_368945333246291_2086657496_n.jpg

My bad. Murder is just a word made up by humans to give us special status. Killing is killing no matter what animal species does it human or otherwise.

Perhaps, as I was taught decades ago, killing is the destruction of a life, any life. Homicide is the killing of a human being. Murder is a deliberate homicide. It's that simple, yet I can't remember ever seeing described that simply!

Yeah but killing is killing. Making up multiple words doesn't change that.

You're right, and you'll be killing human life!.....NEXT stupid post!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Vigilante exhibits stupidity. Stupid is not lack of intelligence, merely the avoidance of exercising it.

Vigilante exhibits stupidity. Stupid is not lack of intelligence, merely the avoidance of exercising it.

Would you point out the stupidity, or shall you just remain stupid?:eusa_clap:

You're right, and you'll be killing human life!.....NEXT stupid post!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You do realize nothing in my preceding post was a question right? Are you also illiterate in addition to being slightly insane? I dont take human lives unless necessary.

Abortion is not murder. An embryo is not a legal person.

You do realize nothing in my preceding post was a question right? Are you also illiterate in addition to being slightly insane? I dont take human lives unless necessary.

I simply agreed with your statement, and added a little extra, ...I do stand by the last part, NEXT stupid post! :badgrin:

Who's now talking legal? We are up to morality, and an embryo is indeed a stage in the development of a human being! You want to argue that point?

Who's now talking legal? We are up to morality, and an embryo is indeed a stage in the development of a human being! You want to argue that point?

An embryo is a potential human being.

An embryo is a potential human being.

But to the pro death crowd, a fetus is a potential human, and as the video I posted in this thread about the Planned Parenthood asswipe stating that it would be OK to murder a BORN baby, apparently there are some that believe a born baby is a potential human being!

I simply agreed with your statement, and added a little extra, ...I do stand by the last part, NEXT stupid post! :badgrin:

Glad to hear you agree that you are stupid. I was wondering when you would see the light. What took you so long to figure it out?

Forum List

Back