DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion

You do realize nothing in my preceding post was a question right? Are you also illiterate in addition to being slightly insane? I dont take human lives unless necessary.

I simply agreed with your statement, and added a little extra, ...I do stand by the last part, NEXT stupid post! :badgrin:

Glad to hear you agree that you are stupid. I was wondering when you would see the light. What took you so long to figure it out?

Gee, it only took you an hour and a half to make your next stupid post.... who did you get to help you this time?:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I simply agreed with your statement, and added a little extra, ...I do stand by the last part, NEXT stupid post! :badgrin:

Glad to hear you agree that you are stupid. I was wondering when you would see the light. What took you so long to figure it out?

Gee, it only took you an hour and a half to make your next stupid post.... who did you get to help you this time?:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I don't camp out at my computer and time peoples responses to my posts. Its a message board on the internet. Its not meant to be real time. You must have had something witty to say, forgotten it and now you are PO'd about it? :lol:

I don't camp out at my computer and time peoples responses to my posts. Its a message board on the internet. Its not meant to be real time. You must have had something witty to say, forgotten it and now you are PO'd about it? :lol:

That's better 7 minutes for your next stupid post that has nothing to do with the topic! :offtopic::up:

That's better 7 minutes for your next stupid post that has nothing to do with the topic! :offtopic::up:

I must be in your brain causing you an elevated stress level. We have already proven your rant regarding this topic is illogical, insane, and intrepidly stupid. At some point we have to have fun for funs sake.

I must be in your brain causing you an elevated stress level. We have already proven your rant regarding this topic is illogical, insane, and intrepidly stupid. At some point we have to have fun for funs sake.

That's the second funniest post I've seen tonight!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

But it was posted by the most delusional poster I've had to answer tonight!:eusa_clap:

That's the second funniest post I've seen tonight!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

But it was posted by the most delusional poster I've had to answer tonight!:eusa_clap:

You are by far the most delusional poster this board has ever seen. You are quite insane and cant keep your talking points straight. Several people have played with your head and you actually think you outsmarted them. :lol:

You are by far the most delusional poster this board has ever seen. You are quite insane and cant keep your talking points straight. Several people have played with your head and you actually think you outsmarted them. :lol:

But YOU are my entertainment! :eusa_clap:

I read somewhere that typically children and delusional people become fixated on those that spend the most time with them. I'm good with children as well so I understand your attachment. However, I am concerned with the amount of people that have handed you your ass and you think you've outsmarted them. Your delusions are getting worse it seems. :eek:

I read somewhere that typically children and delusional people become fixated on those that spend the most time with them. I'm good with children as well so I understand your attachment. However, I am concerned with the amount of people that have handed you your ass and you think you've outsmarted them. Your delusions are getting worse it seems. :eek:

To paraphrase Joseph Goebbles ""If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, sooner or later Asclepias will eventually come to believe it.:eusa_shhh:

To paraphrase Joseph Goebbles ""If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, sooner or later Asclepias will eventually come to believe it.:eusa_shhh:

Joseph Goebbles gave you some bad advice. :lol: Nothing will convince me you are not delusional. You can keep saying you are not until Joseph changes his mind but you've been handed your ass way too many times on this thread!

Joseph Goebbles gave you some bad advice. :lol: Nothing will convince me you are not delusional. You can keep saying you are not until Joseph changes his mind but you've been handed your ass way too many times on this thread!

How many times now have you said I'm delusional?....To paraphrase Einstein: "Insanity: saying the same thing over and over again and expecting people to believe you!

I couldn't possibly say GOD murders, for the fact I don't know if there is a GOD, besides only MAN murders, other animals simply kill, they can NOT be taken to court, or arrested for their actions, only man can!

It's natures call, NOT MANS ,if a zygote attaches or is passed. It's mans INTERFERENCE with nature, a WILLING KILLING of a zygote, as we have no idea if it will be passed or not. Again to bring up that pesky 2004 law stating that "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb. Below is a zygote in the womb, by LAW, this is HUMAN, according to the 2004 law!

If that means nothing to you, than logically, so does Roe!:eusa_clap:

Carried in the Womb a.k.a. Uterus. A floating zygote is not attach to or carried in the womb. So the law is inapplicable to birth control that blocks implantation.

It has it's own DNA, and if left to NATURAL processes, it is where EVERYONE of us started at. One sperm makes contact and the fusion of egg and sperm results in a free floating zygote. This is conception!

Want to argue that FACT?

So what? Conception doesn't lead to life in over half the instances.

You need to use a sarcasm smilie! YOU CAN'T MURDER ANYTHING THAT ISN'T HUMAN, you can only kill it! :eusa_clap:

Let's just set the record straight.

An ovum is comprised of human tissue.

A sperm is comprised of human tissue.

A zygote is comprised of human tissue.

All of the above have the potential to become a human but in themselves they are not human.

All of the above are discarded without a second thought on a daily basis by billions of people all around the world.

But she-who-throws-hissyfits wants the right to demand that her religious beliefs be respected when it comes to zygotes and women must be executed for "murdering" their zygotes.

:cuckoo:

My, you are parochial! Both ovum and sperm, can NOT become what you are, alone! A Zygote HAS ALL THE NECESSARY DNA that if left alone will NATURALLY grow into what you are, the other 2, WITHOUT JOINING, will NOT!

Still losing the debate, and still trying to paint me as religious, instead of moralistically scientific!

Executed, a little harsh for a first offense, don't you think?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Perhaps, TUBES TIED would work without incarceration, or death?:D

No it will not. It must attach to a uterus, aka a womb, before it can begin to develop into a human.

Carried in the Womb a.k.a. Uterus. A floating zygote is not attach to or carried in the womb. So the law is inapplicable to birth control that blocks implantation.

It has it's own DNA, and if left to NATURAL processes, it is where EVERYONE of us started at. One sperm makes contact and the fusion of egg and sperm results in a free floating zygote. This is conception!

Want to argue that FACT?

So what? Conception doesn't lead to life in over half the instances.

I don't know how many ways to say this, or perhaps, it's just you STUPID, IGNORANT, IMMORAL people that refuse to understand, that a ZYGOTE is the very first stage in human life, it doesn't matter whether NATURE passes it or not, that's why it's called nature. MAN doesn't have a hand of altering the course of NATURE. When MAN DOES put his KILLING HANDS into a NEW, HUMAN LIFE FORM, it's MURDER. Now, you morons might not like that, BUT what I describe is what SCIENCE says. Damn, you people are so wrapped up in a SUPPOSED woman's right to kill, you lose all perspective of the events.

Oh, and besides, if it wasn't that ABORTION was used by the left as a WEDGE ISSUE, and a vote getter, by making women FEEL SUPERIOR, since they are LEGALLY ALLOWED to kill, you people would be put down, like the rabid animals you are, as they were put down in the 1950's by a much more MORAL, ETHICAL, and PRINCIPLED people of that time, when it came to this issue...Perhaps I should C&P this, as I KNOW that some of you will not understand that CONCEPTION is the START of HUMAN LIFE!

Let's just set the record straight.

An ovum is comprised of human tissue.

A sperm is comprised of human tissue.

A zygote is comprised of human tissue.

All of the above have the potential to become a human but in themselves they are not human.

All of the above are discarded without a second thought on a daily basis by billions of people all around the world.

But she-who-throws-hissyfits wants the right to demand that her religious beliefs be respected when it comes to zygotes and women must be executed for "murdering" their zygotes.

:cuckoo:

My, you are parochial! Both ovum and sperm, can NOT become what you are, alone! A Zygote HAS ALL THE NECESSARY DNA that if left alone will NATURALLY grow into what you are, the other 2, WITHOUT JOINING, will NOT!

Still losing the debate, and still trying to paint me as religious, instead of moralistically scientific!

Executed, a little harsh for a first offense, don't you think?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Perhaps, TUBES TIED would work without incarceration, or death?:D

No it will not. It must attach to a uterus, aka a womb, before it can begin to develop into a human.

WRONG, it's developing while floating for that very short period of time, and the attachment gives it the life support it needs to CONTINUE to develop. Simple science escapes your feeble mind!

The woman is not pregnant until the zygote implants. Until such time, she has only conceived. If there is no attachment, the embryo will develop in the tubes, and there is no hope of any continuing pregnancy.

The woman is not pregnant until the zygote implants. Until such time, she has only conceived. If there is no attachment, the embryo will develop in the tubes, and there is no hope of any continuing pregnancy.

We aren't talking about a woman being pregnant or not, we are talking about a DEVELOPING, LIVING zygote that has separate DNA, and may or may not attach NATURALLY, BUT IF MAN interferes with that Zygote, it is 100% certain it will NOT continue to develop!

how-obama-really-feels-about-children.jpg

Last edited:

We aren't talking about a woman being pregnant or not, we are talking about a DEVELOPING, LIVING zygote that has separate DNA, and may or may not attach NATURALLY, BUT IF MAN interferes with that Zygote, it is 100% certain it will NOT continue to develop!

What a woman does with her reproductive system is not your concern.

What a woman does with her reproductive system is not your concern.

Murder is everyone's concern!....Or as I expected, you people are immoral and unprincipled!

Forum List

Back