DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion

We aren't talking about a woman being pregnant or not, we are talking about a DEVELOPING, LIVING zygote that has separate DNA, and may or may not attach NATURALLY, BUT IF MAN interferes with that Zygote, it is 100% certain it will NOT continue to develop!

What a woman does with her reproductive system is not your concern.

Murder is everyone's concern!....Or as I expected, you people are immoral and unprincipled!
...said the known thief.

The woman is not pregnant until the zygote implants. Until such time, she has only conceived. If there is no attachment, the embryo will develop in the tubes, and there is no hope of any continuing pregnancy.

We aren't talking about a woman being pregnant or not, we are talking about a DEVELOPING, LIVING zygote that has separate DNA, and may or may not attach NATURALLY, BUT IF MAN interferes with that Zygote, it is 100% certain it will NOT continue to develop!

Exactly.

Nor is it the concern of the state.

The Constitution allows each person the freedom to determine for himself when life begins, in accordance with his own religious beliefs, moral code, and good conscience, free from interference by government.

Exactly.

Nor is it the concern of the state.

The Constitution allows each person the freedom to determine for himself when life begins, in accordance with his own religious beliefs, moral code, and good conscience, free from interference by government.

Since abortion is approved by the state, it is a concern, of all citizens. Where is that 'determines for himself when life begins" in the Constitution? Since, as we all recognize, the gov't has interfered with ones life...the unborn.

Abortion is not murder.

Try again.

Scientifically a zygote is the first stage in becoming what we are, then it fits the definition of murder perfectly.

And yet you refuse to impose the death penalty on a woman for allegedly "murdering" her zygote! So what does that make you? Her accomplice to this murder?

OK, I give up, you're right, we must KILL THAT WOMAN! :cuckoo::cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

The above statement has been brought to you by a group of deranged feminists that think THEY have the right to MURDER their unborn child. Instead, why don't you ladies TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBIITY to NOT HAVE a baby when your out fucking? You honestly don't think that guy from the bar, gives a shit about anything but screwing you, do you?

Last edited:
Scientifically a zygote is the first stage in becoming what we are, then it fits the definition of murder perfectly.

And yet you refuse to impose the death penalty on a woman for allegedly "murdering" her zygote! So what does that make you? Her accomplice to this murder?

OK, I give up, you're right, we must KILL THAT WOMAN! :cuckoo::cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

The above statement has been brought to you by a group of deranged feminists that think THEY have the right to MURDER their unborn child. Instead, why don't you ladies TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBIITY to NOT HAVE a baby when your out fucking? You honestly don't think that guy from the bar, gives a shit about anything but screwing you, do you?

Once again your position is exposed as ludicrous. You have no logic, morality, consistency or even a rationale for your absurd and utterly baseless allegations. All you can do is fling your own drivel around and pretend that you are somehow "morally superior" to everyone else. Too bad that isn't working out for you!

Once again your position is exposed as ludicrous. You have no logic, morality, consistency or even a rationale for your absurd and utterly baseless allegations. All you can do is fling your own drivel around and pretend that you are somehow "morally superior" to everyone else. Too bad that isn't working out for you!

The bullshit runs deep in this one. I've made a perfectly logical assessment, and you're in denial. I understand, it beats the crap out of your POLITICAL position. BTW, that IS the morally superior position, NOT to MURDER, but don't let your feminist friends know...OK? :eusa_clap:

The bullshit runs deep in this one. I've made a perfectly logical assessment, and you're in denial. I understand, it beats the crap out of your POLITICAL position. BTW, that IS the morally superior position, NOT to MURDER, but don't let your feminist friends know...OK? :eusa_clap:

Ironic!

Ironic!

I imagine to you deranged feminists, it is...the truth sometimes hurts your feelings of injustice!

2z71lsj.jpg

Forum List

Back