Supreme court begins hearing emergency abortion case

Answer my question and I'll answer yours.
So you have no reason why tens of millions of women are going to vote based on your personal opinion on their bodily autonomy.

Thank you for proving my point. Its a problem your ilk are having even in deep red states like Kansas.

So you have no reason why tens of millions of women are going to vote based on your personal opinion on their bodily autonomy.

Thank you for proving my point.

I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

It seems like you're just too scared to stand behind what you said, which seems on-brand for a piece of shit pro-abort like you.

I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

It seems like you're just too scared to stand behind what you said, which seems on-brand for a piece of shit pro-abort like you.
You have no answer to my question. Nor does the GOP.

You're facing all these women who think that THEY are better at determining the use of their own bodies than you are.

And they vote. This is why your ilk keep losing ground on abortion when voters get involved, why Arizona just repealed the 1860s law, why Kansas voted overwhelmingly to overturn draconian abortion restrictions, why everyone from Trump to Lake are desperately backpedalling on abortion.

All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.

You have no answer to my question. Nor does the GOP.

You're facing all these women who think that THEY are better at determining the use of their own bodies than you are.

And they vote. This is why your ilk keep losing ground on abortion when voters get involved, why Arizona just repealed the 1860s law, why Kansas voted overwhelmingly to overturn draconian abortion restrictions, why everyone from Trump to Lake are desperately backpedalling on abortion.

All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.

Why won't you answer my question? Why do you think bodily autonomy only applies to people who vote?

You said it. Back it up.

Why won't you answer my question? Why do you think bodily autonomy only applies to people who vote?

You said it. Back it up.
Still intent on ignoring women voters and pretending they don't exist, huh? And this is why you keep losing on abortion when voters get involved.

Because you pretend that if you ignore women voters and their own views on their own bodies, that they don't exist and they won't impact electoral outcomes

With the Arizona legislature just voting to repeal the 1860s law today, with Trump desperately backpedalling on abortion, with Lake desperately backpedalling on abortion, with super red Kansas voters overwhelmingly voting to to repeal draconian abortion restrictions....

.....how's that working out for you?

Wonderful! The evil Roe v. Wade is gone...dead.

However, why do you believe only people who vote are entitled to bodily autonomy? That's the same position slave owners held. You're just like them.

And yet when voters get involved, you lose on abortion. Do you honestly think that most women are just going to ignore the fact that you're actively trying to strip them of rights so you can turn those rights into crimes?

Especially when they go to vote?

Good luck with that!

And yet when voters get involved, you lose on abortion. Do you honestly think that most women are just going to ignore the fact that you're actively trying to strip them of rights so you can turn those rights into crimes?

Especially when they go to vote?

Good luck with that!

Just the women voters, though, right?

You said anyone who doesn't vote lacks bodily autonomy (just like the slaveowners claimed).

Thank you for proving my point. Its a problem your ilk are having even in deep red states like Kansas.
You didn’t answer you because you refuse to answer his and you think that by not answering his question proves your point?

So far I don’t think either of you have proved anything except how silly and petty we can all be.

This is a delightful preview of what the GOP has in store for the nation if given more power. America does not want it. The GOP can't help themselves.
I think those crooks in the court are going for it. Great for dems but not so good for Idaho women..
It makes trumps control look loose.

This seems to be a steaight forward case of GOP cruelty..It seems to be about deciding how close to death the mother is.

I underatand tha your baby will be dead on birth but at this stage you still have a fighting chance of living. Luckily your insurance covers you for a flight to NewYork. There you will be able to access healthcare as soon as you look to be on the way out. Heres a copy of the bible to give you comfort on your journey. We will send your bill for the care you got here to your home

It should be simple but who knows with these crazies. Biden will be laughing his arse off. He cant lose.a
You clown, medical emergencies, incest, and rape account for 3% of all abortions, you don't care about anything but killing healthy babies!

There it is the arrogant only Liberals are smart enough to decide anything, and you want people to give you more power :laughing0301:
Its busting out wherever the GOP runs things. Congress that has done nothing apart from voting for the aid that they didnt want to give. Alabama where they crashed IVF with their idiocy And Arixona where they enforced a dipshit abortion law from the land before time.

And now Idaho.

All of these people should be able to access legal counsel before making arses of themselves.

They are not competent to run a burger van let alone a state.

Its busting out wherever the GOP runs things. Congress that has done nothing apart from voting for the aid that they didnt want to give. Alabama where they crashed IVF with their idiocy And Arixona where they enforced a dipshit abortion law from the land before time.

And now Idaho.

All of these people should be able to access legal counsel before making arses of themselves.

That is your opinion! Most of America if they are honest would tell you they are against baby murder. They are not honest because they know the type of harassment they would take from liberal twits such as yourself!

And now Idaho.

They are doing just fine, the person upset is some male in Wales, I don’t think Idaho gives a rip what you think. If the good people of Idaho don’t like the law, the good people of Idaho can vote people out. Until then this is a law and the state is governing the voters want, if they don’t, next election is around the corner. Then the leaders can make decisions after the election.

They are doing just fine, the person upset is some male in Wales, I don’t think Idaho gives a rip what you think. If the good people of Idaho don’t like the law, the good people of Idaho can vote people out. Until then this is a law and the state is governing the voters want, if they don’t, next election is around the corner. Then the leaders can make decisions after the election.
Well I think you miss the point. I would not want to live in Idaho because I would not want to put my wifes life in danger. She means too much to me.

Every man should feel the same.

Ask yourself this.

Would you support this nonsense as your wife is curled up in a waiting room out of sight ,

Bleeding all over the floor, and puking in a plastic bucket while the doctors and administrators decide if she is close enough to death to be helped or shipped off to the nearest civilised state to help ?

If they make the wrong decision they go to jail.

The poor nurse in there is checking her insurance cover and praying for the end of her shift so she can get the hell out of there.

What would any man do ?

And then consider this. I am a top exec at a top tech company and we are looking to relocate to a new business site. Why would I go to Idaho and put my staff at risk ?

Forum List

Back