DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion

Odds are? Who's talking ODDS? Do they survive, the answer is a resounding YES! Even the LIAR IN CHIEF, has stated....

letter.jpg

So you want to argue with obuma?

So having failed to substantiate your illogical position you have fallen back on anecdotes and emotional appeals instead. Your concession is duly noted.

And if I may state, your illogical thinking, your semantics ,and ad hominem attack on my supposed religiosity (which I state again, I'm agnostic and have NO RELIGIOUS affiliation), in order to cover up your scientific knowledge, and lack of acknowledging the fact that a human zygote, is, in fact, a STAGE of human development, makes your idiotic statement that I conceded to you, more than moronic! But, you're great entertainment....honey!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Going for the gold in the Olympics Backpedaling trials now? :badgrin:

Suddenly a zygote is no longer a human being but merely "a STAGE of human development". Big of you to make that concession that a single fertilized egg is not a human being. But even small steps in the right direction are the beginnings of enlightenment.

The next step is for you to concede that this zygote must transform into a blastocyst and successfully navigate through the fallopian tube as the next "STAGE of human development". Failure to do this means that it can never become a human.

Last edited:
So having failed to substantiate your illogical position you have fallen back on anecdotes and emotional appeals instead. Your concession is duly noted.

And if I may state, your illogical thinking, your semantics ,and ad hominem attack on my supposed religiosity (which I state again, I'm agnostic and have NO RELIGIOUS affiliation), in order to cover up your scientific knowledge, and lack of acknowledging the fact that a human zygote, is, in fact, a STAGE of human development, makes your idiotic statement that I conceded to you, more than moronic! But, you're great entertainment....honey!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Suddenly a zygote is no longer a human being but merely "a STAGE of human development". Big of you to make that concession that a single fertilized egg is not a human being. But even small steps in the right direction are the beginnings of enlightenment.

The next step is for you to concede that this zygote must transform into a blastocyst and successfully navigate through the fallopian tube as the next "STAGE of human development". Failure to do this means that it can never become a human.

Your DIMENTIA is showing....again! :badgrin:

Humans START somewhere, and the zygote is where it starts!

A zygote (from Greek ζυγωτός zygōtos "joined" or "yoked", from ζυγοῦν zygoun "to join" or "to yoke"),[1] is the initial cell formed when two (READ THAT AS 2) gamete cells are joined by means of sexual reproduction. In multicellular organisms, it is the earliest developmental stage of the embryo. In single-celled organisms, the zygote divides to produce offspring, usually through Mitosis, the process of cell division.

Let me see if you have any working brain cells.... The zygote has a distinct and separate DNA, it's the VERY FIRST step in conception!

And since I keep saying if the zygote is passed NATURALLY, there is no MORAL (you know morals, the part you are missing) problem. The INTERFERENCE by man ASSURES that the zygote has NO CHANCE AT ALL of becoming someone like you!

Come on Sweet Thang, I love your rants, that are so easy to pull apart LOGICLY!

A zygote (from Greek ζυγωτός zygōtos "joined" or "yoked", from ζυγοῦν zygoun "to join" or "to yoke"),[1] is the initial cell formed when two (READ THAT AS 2) gamete cells are joined by means of sexual reproduction. In multicellular organisms, it is the earliest developmental stage of the embryo. In single-celled organisms, the zygote divides to produce offspring, usually through Mitosis, the process of cell division.

Let me see if you have any working brain cells.... The zygote has a distinct and separate DNA, it's the VERY FIRST step in conception!

And since I keep saying if the zygote is passed NATURALLY, there is no MORAL (you know morals, the part you are missing) problem. The INTERFERENCE by man ASSURES that the zygote has NO CHANCE AT ALL of becoming someone like you!

Awesome how you are actually taking the trouble to learn something new. Got to be a unique experience for you.

Now that it has been established that a zygote is just a fertilized egg what comes next?

Someone with your "superior moral code" must be capable of figuring out what happen next!

So blow us all away with your new found knowledge.

Awesome how you are actually taking the trouble to learn something new. Got to be a unique experience for you.

Now that it has been established that a zygote is just a fertilized egg what comes next?

Someone with your "superior moral code" must be capable of figuring out what happen next!

New?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That's it Honey Pie, let nature take it's course

But even YOU knew that!

According to our 2004 LAW against violence to the unborn, it is, and almost every scientist states life begins at conception, but don't let those facts get in the way of your unethical rants, and thinking!

So God is murdering over half of use before we even get the chance to develop into living breathing organism? Or is it just by nature that most of the zygotes never attach to the uterus and never develop into a living breathing human being? Why should you care if a woman elects to augment her biology to prevent a zygote from developing in her?

I couldn't possibly say GOD murders, for the fact I don't know if there is a GOD, besides only MAN murders, other animals simply kill, they can NOT be taken to court, or arrested for their actions, only man can!

It's natures call, NOT MANS ,if a zygote attaches or is passed. It's mans INTERFERENCE with nature, a WILLING KILLING of a zygote, as we have no idea if it will be passed or not. Again to bring up that pesky 2004 law stating that "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb. Below is a zygote in the womb, by LAW, this is HUMAN, according to the 2004 law!

zygote.jpg

If that means nothing to you, than logically, so does Roe!:eusa_clap:

Carried in the Womb a.k.a. Uterus. A floating zygote is not attach to or carried in the womb. So the law is inapplicable to birth control that blocks implantation.

But even YOU knew that!

Shying away from dealing with the hard facts again?

Of course you are!

Because a zygote that doesn't develop and implant is not a human, and yes, that happens in nature all the time.

So now the onus is on you to prove that what nature does is not murder under your own definition.

Needless to say your next response will be just another predictable squirm. :lol:

So God is murdering over half of use before we even get the chance to develop into living breathing organism? Or is it just by nature that most of the zygotes never attach to the uterus and never develop into a living breathing human being? Why should you care if a woman elects to augment her biology to prevent a zygote from developing in her?

I couldn't possibly say GOD murders, for the fact I don't know if there is a GOD, besides only MAN murders, other animals simply kill, they can NOT be taken to court, or arrested for their actions, only man can!

It's natures call, NOT MANS ,if a zygote attaches or is passed. It's mans INTERFERENCE with nature, a WILLING KILLING of a zygote, as we have no idea if it will be passed or not. Again to bring up that pesky 2004 law stating that "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb. Below is a zygote in the womb, by LAW, this is HUMAN, according to the 2004 law!

zygote.jpg

Carried in the Womb a.k.a. Uterus. A floating zygote is not attach to or carried in the womb. So the law is inapplicable to birth control that blocks implantation.

It has it's own DNA, and if left to NATURAL processes, it is where EVERYONE of us started at. One sperm makes contact and the fusion of egg and sperm results in a free floating zygote. This is conception!

Want to argue that FACT?

zygote.jpg

It has it's own DNA, and if left to NATURAL processes, it is where EVERYONE of us started at. One sperm makes contact and the fusion of egg and sperm results in a free floating zygote. This is conception!

Want to argue that FACT?

Are condoms a no no in your world as well?

But even YOU knew that!

Of course you are!

Because a zygote that doesn't develop and implant is not a human, and yes, that happens in nature all the time.

So now the onus is on you to prove that what nature does is not murder under your own definition.

Needless to say your next response will be just another predictable squirm. :lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Murder can only be done by man, Nature?... Can you show me where nature has been apprehended for any offense to humankind? :badgrin::badgrin:

Sissy Puss, you squirm, and slither, and keep writing irrelevant, and DRAMA QUEEN stuff, and you have NOTHING to prove that a Zygote isn't a human in the very FIRST stages of development. Did you even take High School biology, or are you so young, that H.S. biology is now showing you how to put a condom on a banana?:banana2:

Want to argue that FACT?

Certainly not!

Well what the fuck is it Holder? I know, just a bunch of cells...that becomes what each and everyone of us are, a human being! The cruelty and degradation of humanity is startling!

The U.S. Justice Department is telling the Supreme Court that killing a human embryo by preventing the embryo from implanting in his or her mother’s uterus is not an “abortion” and, thus, drugs that kill embryos this way are not “abortion-inducing” drugs. On Tuesday, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in the case of Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby. The crux of the administration’s argument in this case is that when Christians form a corporation they give up the right to freely exercise their religion—n.b. live according to their Christian beliefs—in the way they run their business.....

DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion | CNS News

for you to say this is a baby means you will have to kill men for spilling seed where it can not become a baby.

is that the next move?

"Every sperm is sacred" to quote the Great Monty Python

:D

Want to argue that FACT?

Certainly not!

Condoms inhibit the natural act of impregnating a female unless they rupture of course. I was wondering where you drew the line.

But even YOU knew that!

Of course you are!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Murder can only be done by man, Nature?... Can you show me where nature has been apprehended for any offense to humankind? :badgrin::badgrin:

Sissy Puss, you squirm, and slither, and keep writing irrelevant, and DRAMA QUEEN stuff, and you have NOTHING to prove that a Zygote isn't a human in the very FIRST stages of development. Did you even take High School biology, or are you so young, that H.S. biology is now showing you how to put a condom on a banana?:banana2:

Your puerile song and dance act is to hide your embarrassment that it was I who informed you about zygotes in the first place?

Couple that with your playground attempts to bait me into name calling and it is more than readily apparent that you have no position whatsoever.

As you have already admitted a zygote is not a human ergo it is not possible to "murder" something that isn't human.

Now throw another hissyfit and prove me right yet again! :badgrin:

Certainly not!

Condoms inhibit the natural act of impregnating a female unless they rupture of course. I was wondering where you drew the line.

You MURDER nothing by using a condom. The separation is fine with me (You see I have NO RELIGIOUS beliefs on this...surprised you, I bet) as there is no zygote and therefore man hasn't interfered with the development of a human. If someone worries about a condom rupturing, then ANAL sex would be appropriate, or perhaps a little oral!

I have yet to see a human come out of either orifice! :eusa_clap:

Certainly not!

You MURDER nothing by using a condom. The separation is fine with me (You see I have NO RELIGIOUS beliefs on this...surprised you, I bet) as there is no zygote and therefore man hasn't interfered with the development of a human. If someone worries about a condom rupturing, then ANAL sex would be appropriate, or perhaps a little oral!

Speak for yourself. I've used condoms and murdered a lot of......well never mind. Nothing you say surprises me. I was just trying to see if you were a total fruitcake or just partially one.

Of course you are!

Your puerile song and dance act is to hide your embarrassment that it was I who informed you about zygotes in the first place?

Couple that with your playground attempts to bait me into name calling and it is more than readily apparent that you have no position whatsoever.

As you have already admitted a zygote is not a human ergo it is not possible to "murder" something that isn't human.

Now throw another hissyfit and prove me right yet again! :badgrin:

The derangement runs strong with this radical feminist! How many times must one state a zygote is the very first stage of a human, it is CONCEPTION. Here, dummy is over 4 million links to "scientist say conception is the very first stage in human life"

scientist say conception is the very first stage in human life - Bing

Now be a good feminist, and admit you haven't got a leg to stand on when it comes to human life beginning! Being, so called BORN is simply the separation of one human from another who needed that others sustenance and protection to survive....It's NATURE'S WAY! Unfortunately the morality of MOTHERLY LOVE is sorely missed by your type!

But, you can also admit, that all you really care about is the POWER to end a life when a woman FEELS like it, without regard for the life she carries....It's that old INCONVENIENCE thing again!

Speak for yourself. I've used condoms and murdered a lot of......well never mind. Nothing you say surprises me. I was just trying to see if you were a total fruitcake or just partially one.

What did you murder using a condom? I only see you prevented a life from being formed, which, as long as NO LIFE was formed, is perfectly OK with me! It's that AFTER life is conceived that is murder!

What did you murder using a condom? I only see you prevented a life from being formed, which, as long as NO LIFE was formed, is perfectly OK with me! It's that AFTER life is conceived that is murder!

Are you a woman or gay? If you are no big deal but that was a guy joke.

You need to use a sarcasm smilie! YOU CAN'T MURDER ANYTHING THAT ISN'T HUMAN, you can only kill it! :eusa_clap:

You need to use a sarcasm smilie! YOU CAN'T MURDER ANYTHING THAT ISN'T HUMAN, you can only kill it! :eusa_clap:

My bad. Murder is just a word made up by humans to give us special status. Killing is killing no matter what animal species does it human or otherwise.

Forum List

Back