DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion

Well what the fuck is it Holder? I know, just a bunch of cells...that becomes what each and everyone of us are, a human being! The cruelty and degradation of humanity is startling!

The U.S. Justice Department is telling the Supreme Court that killing a human embryo by preventing the embryo from implanting in his or her mother’s uterus is not an “abortion” and, thus, drugs that kill embryos this way are not “abortion-inducing” drugs. On Tuesday, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in the case of Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby. The crux of the administration’s argument in this case is that when Christians form a corporation they give up the right to freely exercise their religion—n.b. live according to their Christian beliefs—in the way they run their business.....

DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion | CNS News

DOJ is saying that when a corporation engages in the public market that public law supersedes religious beliefs of the owners.

This will be up to SCOTUS and 50% of the country will be unhappy with the ruling.

You have NO right to make a prisoner out of a women who happens to have a sperm in her

so between the right of a would be person and a complete person you side for the tissue?

It's such a shame all you pro death people weren't aborted. I'm agnostic, this has nothing to do with religion, but it does require one to have morals, ethics, and principles, which all of you seem to be missing from your genetic code!

How many zygotes per month in this country do you suppose on average do not attach to the uterus wall naturally and are flushed out during the next menstrual cycle?

60 to 80%

Is Heaven Populated Chiefly by the Souls of Embryos? - Reason.com

Regards from Rosie

It is NOT a separate being.

Its cant do anything.

The women who surrounds that tissue is a full living breathing human being with rights.

the sperm was given to her as a gift.

she can do with it what she pleases

Of course it can do something, it can GROW!

What, now sperm comes in gift packages with fancy ribbon? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

not if the petrie dish its in has any right of its own.

You see you cant go digging in other people organs for your religious beliefs.

this country already decided this one.

You losers always fall back on some sort of religious beliefs, I'm agnostic, I have no religious beliefs, I only have morals, ethics, and principles to guide me, and the willful killing by man of, as you put it tissue, that if left to develop naturally is murder! Roe, is bad law, as is obumacare! The courts make mistakes!

How many zygotes per month in this country do you suppose on average do not attach to the uterus wall naturally and are flushed out during the next menstrual cycle?

What is done NATURALLY is one thing, what man destroys is another!

So God's abortions aren't a problem for someone who claims to have "morals, ethics, and principles"?

It's not GOD'S abortion, it's a natural circumstance, it did not commit murder, by law only a man can commit murder, for those of you that are so happy with the Roe law!

I don't think he cares about science.

he just wants to control womens lives

some men don't really like women

I don't want to control anyone's life, I just have ethics enough to realize that a separate being, no matter what stage it is in, has a NATURAL right to live!

Pre viability it only has whatever rights the woman carrying it wishes to grant it.

And that's slavery! Want to also debate that point?

What is done NATURALLY is one thing, what man destroys is another!

So God's abortions aren't a problem for someone who claims to have "morals, ethics, and principles"?

It's not GOD'S abortion, it's a natural circumstance, it did not commit murder, by law only a man can commit murder, for those of you that are so happy with the Roe law!

How about a woman? After all isn't she complicit in this "murder" since she provided the "victim"? Are you going to insist upon the death penalty for 1 million women per year? Is that what will make you happy?

Forum List

Back