DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Surprise, surprise. A decision in favor of anal fornication from the Ground Zero of anal fornication.
Does the Sun really rise in the East?

No surprise at all.

The B in Boston stands for Butt fuck city.

fuck off, cracker

"And in other news, an earthquake was started in Massachusetts when the populace, upon hearing they were being compared to Sodom and Gomorrah, simultaneously rolled their eyeballs so hard they landed in the same socket."

I have not hinted at any such thing. I simply pointed out the delays between SCOTUS rulings and the removal of laws from the books.

The fact that you think that the SCOTUS rulings are meaningless is laughable.

Yes you are and I will call you on it every time you do it.

Feel free to call me on it. But also feel free to show where I did so. That way I can laugh at you for your ignorance.

So show me where I hinted that SCOTUS may have ruled on gay marriage.

Hint one
Tell you what, I'll answer your question (When did the Supreme Court rule on same sex marriage.) if you will answer mine (Was interracial marriage illegal in Alabama between 1967 and 2000?).

Sound like a deal?

Yes it was but people cannot help what the color of their skin is Race is not the same as gay.

So you claim interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama until 2000? lmao

The Supreme Court has not ruled on gay marriage per se, as of yet.
Hint two
So you claim interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama until 2000? lmao

per se? In other words no they haven't?

Not directly, no.

The bold is the hint that the supreme court has ruled on same sex marriage.

I have posted links from prestigious law schools, from the SCOTUS, and more. That you think the actions of a few cops has more authority is hilarious.

You can post all you want are those laws being enforced?
Have there been any convictions after these arrests? The cops can arrest folks on any trumped up charge. The courts separate police from rogue bigoted idiots wearing badges.

When you ask are the lwas being enforced, you are really asking have there been convictions based on these arrests.

I am not arguing the point are their convictions, being arrested and booked having to go to court paying a fine is just as good as getting a conviction.

Have there been any convictions after these arrests? The cops can arrest folks on any trumped up charge. The courts separate police from rogue bigoted idiots wearing badges.

When you ask are the lwas being enforced, you are really asking have there been convictions based on these arrests.

I am not arguing the point are their convictions, being arrested and booked having to go to court paying a fine is just as good as getting a conviction.

You don't have to pay fines unless you are convicted.

>>>>

About that 9th and 10th amendment question are you still dodging it?

Bigrednc, so you are claiming that interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama between 1967 and 2000? SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional in 1967, but Alabama did not remove the law from the books until 2000. So, by your reckoning, all those interracial marriages were illegal?
This is between me and starkey
He likes to claim no one knows anything about the constitution, unless you agree with him. He never explains what he thinks the ninth and tenth are for he just blows people off claims victory. So let it go.

bigreb loves to tell us all what to do. :lol: I claim that he is stuck in 1800 when it comes to the Constitution. He has trouble realizing that the 9th and 10th do not apply to sodomy in the states since SCOTUS ruled otherwise. He is simply a states righter.

You don't have to pay fines unless you are convicted.>>>>

bigreb has fallen back on that police intimidation is similar to conviction. The way to handle that is sue the police every day every way until they go metaphorically blind. Always be polite, then stick their asses in court to explain their less than honor-to-duty behavior to the Judge.

Last edited:
Yes you are and I will call you on it every time you do it.

Feel free to call me on it. But also feel free to show where I did so. That way I can laugh at you for your ignorance.

Hint one

Hint two
per se? In other words no they haven't?

Not directly, no.

LMAO! Thats it? That is what you were going on about?

Jeez dude, you have some issues.

What?!? If a cop drags somebody in and charges them with a crime no longer on the books, that does not mean that said crime is still being enforced. It means that the cop is an asshole.

And no one pays a fine for an infraction that is no longer valid.

Surprise, surprise. A decision in favor of anal fornication from the Ground Zero of anal fornication.

No surprise at all.

Boston is one of the oldest and most prestigious cities in the United States. Home for start of our fight for freedom from tyranny and site of one of the best colleges in the world, Harvard. I can totally understand you being intimidated by such a place. Having sex at 5 is frowned on there. Where you are...not so much it would appear.

You don't have to pay fines unless you are convicted.

>>>>

Littlereb's ignorance of the law is astounding, isn't it?

bigreb is amazingly illiterate. He was one of the voluntary police cadets or something in NC, until he got caught breaking the law. He won't tell us what is that he did to get released.

No surprise at all.

Boston is one of the oldest and most prestigious cities in the United States. Home for start of our fight for freedom from tyranny and site of one of the best colleges in the world, Harvard. I can totally understand you being intimidated by such a place. Having sex at 5 is frowned on there. Where you are...not so much it would appear.

I am from the deppest deep south. I can tell you, having sex at 5 is damn sure not normal down here.

In fact, it is either perverse or molestation.

No surprise at all.

I am from the deppest deep south. I can tell you, having sex at 5 is damn sure not normal down here.

In fact, it is either perverse or molestation.

I'm a fast bloomer I'm going to pull your southern pride card if you keep claiming you're southern.

Hint one

Hint two
Not directly, no.

LMAO! Thats it? That is what you were going on about?

Jeez dude, you have some issues.

My question only has a yes or no answer Not
Nor
Not directly, no.

It only requires Yes or mo

Has the Supreme court made any rulings on same sex marriage?

Forum List

Back