DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Not at all no.

I'm sorry, was there a point?

I'm still laughing at the fact that you claim interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama for 33 years after the SCOTUS ruling.

You're hinting that the supreme court may have ruled on gay marriage no the supreme court has not made any ruling if so state the ruling if not shut the fuck up.

I have not hinted at any such thing. I simply pointed out the delays between SCOTUS rulings and the removal of laws from the books.

The fact that you think that the SCOTUS rulings are meaningless is laughable.

I can take the heat form idiots like you, but when you can get better informed come and let's talk.

I have posted links from prestigious law schools, from the SCOTUS, and more. That you think the actions of a few cops has more authority is hilarious.

I am not disputing that people are being arrested. I am saying the anti-sodomy laws are invalid. Wrongful arrests happen all the time. It does not change the laws.

That's where the technically invalidated part comes into play. Technically invalidated does not mean that the laws are not enforced any longer.
I'm curious to know why you aren't up in arms at these cops that are arresting people illegally.

I have no remorse because I hate perversion let them rot

I can take the heat form idiots like you, but when you can get better informed come and let's talk.

I have posted links from prestigious law schools, from the SCOTUS, and more. That you think the actions of a few cops has more authority is hilarious.

You can post all you want are those laws being enforced?

Yeah, he's quite a...

"Constitutional Watchdog"! :lol:

So all the postings of links, from some of the best legal minds in the nation, showing that the anti-sodomy laws are invalid are not accurate because some cop in Boodocks Michigan makes an arrest?

lol Too funny.

:cuckoo:

I'm still laughing at the fact that you claim interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama for 33 years after the SCOTUS ruling.

You're hinting that the supreme court may have ruled on gay marriage no the supreme court has not made any ruling if so state the ruling if not shut the fuck up.

I have not hinted at any such thing. I simply pointed out the delays between SCOTUS rulings and the removal of laws from the books.

Yes you are and I will call you on it every time you do it.

So all the postings of links, from some of the best legal minds in the nation, showing that the anti-sodomy laws are invalid are not accurate because some cop in Boodocks Michigan makes an arrest?

lol Too funny.

:cuckoo:

Are those laws still being enforced? Yes or no?

Have there been any convictions after these arrests? The cops can arrest folks on any trumped up charge. The courts separate police from rogue bigoted idiots wearing badges.

When you ask are the lwas being enforced, you are really asking have there been convictions based on these arrests.

Yes you are and I will call you on it every time you do it.

Feel free to call me on it. But also feel free to show where I did so. That way I can laugh at you for your ignorance.

So show me where I hinted that SCOTUS may have ruled on gay marriage.

Not at all no.

"You're hinting"....:lol::lol::lol: The elusive refuge of those who cannot find proof so they pretend...:lol::lol::lol:

"You're hinting"....:lol::lol::lol: The elusive refuge of those who cannot find proof so they pretend...:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, he has done this before and refused to show me where I said what he claimed I said.

Forum List

Back