DOMA ruled unconstitutional

He claims he did arrest two men for being "queer". That might explain his departure from the force. Police Depts are much less tolerant of bullies on the force now.

Yes I did. The arrest were legal and according to North Carolina law dick sucker.
Apparently not. Otherwise you wouldn't have been fired over it.

That would be a lie but the truth is not what you are. Just because we don't agree does not mean you have to lie.
I left law enforcement in 88 when it was ok the arrest gays for breaking the law.

Last edited:
Why? You lie all the time, bigrebnc.

Now, I agree lying is wrong, so why do you do it?

I agree, it is a state issue, not a federal issue, just like the Immigration issue in Arizona and the Marijuana issue in California.

The states should not be able to pass unconstitutional laws.

Nobody should, no matter at what level. Did you aim your disappointment at the democrats when they passed an unconstitutional healthcare hijacking law? I doubt it.

Yes I did. The arrest were legal and according to North Carolina law dick sucker.

That would be a lie but the truth is not what you are. Just because we don't agree does not mean you have to lie.
I left law enforcement in 88 when it was ok the arrest gays for breaking the law.

I wasn't lying I was guessing.

A lie is your tag line "constitutional watchdog." You don't care about the constitution at all. You only care about your own stupid ideas.

I wasn't lying I was guessing.

A lie is your tag line "constitutional watchdog." You don't care about the constitution at all. You only care about your own stupid ideas.

It was a lie because you said I was fired.

A lie is your tag line "constitutional watchdog." You don't care about the constitution at all. You only care about your own stupid ideas

When there is a right given to gay married we can talk not until about knowing the Constitution.

No because you think sucking a dick or getting fucked in the ass as a male is ok.

Right. You are pissed because I have schooled you, owned you, and made a fool of you.

Lets see, which would be worse, having sex before kindergarten and approving of lynching, or being gay?

Nope, you lose.

I just had an epiphany.

/waits for Reb to look it up in the dictionary

He remembers it as a girl, when he was five - but what if it wasn't, and that's why he's all kinds of fruit loops about gays?

Hmmm, that would explain a LOT, wouldn't it?

Why? You lie all the time, bigrebnc.

Now, I agree lying is wrong, so why do you do it?

About that question on the 9th and 10th amendment that you keep dodging?

You were answered and can live that or keep asking and being ignored.

Tell us exactly why you were fired from the police department. It was for brutality, was it not?

Nope a link from you is not your words. Links in this case are not acceptable. Try again.

Right. You are pissed because I have schooled you, owned you, and made a fool of you.

Lets see, which would be worse, having sex before kindergarten and approving of lynching, or being gay?

Nope, you lose.

I just had an epiphany.

/waits for Reb to look it up in the dictionary

He remembers it as a girl, when he was five - but what if it wasn't, and that's why he's all kinds of fruit loops about gays?

Hmmm, that would explain a LOT, wouldn't it?

I hope that was not what it was, but it makes sense.

Gays want marriage because there are minimal money advantages in being married it has very little to do with love and commitment.

And guess what. Marriage sucks. It's like being tied to the same person forever and ever. And you get bored of it. Then you are just imprisoned. It's horrible.

Tell us exactly why you were fired from the police department. It was for brutality, was it not?

Nope a link from you is not your words. Links in this case are not acceptable. Try again.

If you don't think the GOP is a force against freedom and prosperity for the non rich and the country, you're just ignorant and misled. Read up on WHATEVER the issue is!

Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, the huge growth of Alqaeda, the DEPRESSION, and now the paralysis of congress since 2/2010.

Romney platform: Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid/SS/Health Reform, dereg Wall St, EPA, raise Pentagon spending, work on debt in 2035-- You are duped. Change the channel.

fear_mongering4.jpg

So its ok when you use them but not when he does? Hypocrite. lol

you were answered and can live that or keep asking and being ignored.

nope a link from you is not your words. Links in this case are not acceptable. Try again.

tell us exactly why you were fired from the police department. It was for brutality, was it not?

about that question about the 9th and 10th amendment you keep dodging \where is your answer in your words?

nope a link from you is not your words. Links in this case are not acceptable. Try again.

tell us exactly why you were fired from the police department. It was for brutality, was it not?

about that question about the 9th and 10th amendment you keep dodging \where is your answer in your words?

LMAO! You get the answer to a question and you keep demanding. Petulant little think, aren't you?

Forum List

Back