DOMA ruled unconstitutional

You were answered and can live that or keep asking and being ignored.

Tell us exactly why you were fired from the police department. It was for brutality, was it not?

Nope a link from you is not your words. Links in this case are not acceptable. Try again.

So its ok when you use them but not when he does? Hypocrite. lol

bigreb uses links because he does not know how to build an affirmative case. He does not understand the how of the process of Premise Evidence Significance.

You should have seen what he tried in the Hitler thread. He used a 1940 Brit propaganda film before Hitler invaded Germany to condemn Hitler for invading Germany, then he used a book that denied the very points Hitler was making about corporations and the workers.

However, if you think he is pitiful now, you should have seen him a year ago,

tell us exactly why you were fired from the police department. It was for brutality, was it not?

about that question about the 9th and 10th amendment you keep dodging \where is your answer in your words?

LMAO! You get the answer to a question and you keep demanding. Petulant little think, aren't you?

Nope I told you and the cock sucker a link will not work. Stop wet nursing the bitch.

Gays want marriage because there are minimal money advantages in being married it has very little to do with love and commitment.

And guess what. Marriage sucks. It's like being tied to the same person forever and ever. And you get bored of it. Then you are just imprisoned. It's horrible.

There are some other benefits besides monetary. But yeah, it can be a trap. The secret is to know when enough is enough. (advice from someone who won't take his own advice)

Nope a link from you is not your words. Links in this case are not acceptable. Try again.

bigreb uses links because he does not know how to build an affirmative case. He does not understand the how of the process of Premise Evidence Significance.

You should have seen what he tried in the Hitler thread. He used a 1940 Brit propaganda film before Hitler invaded Germany to condemn Hitler for invading Germany, then he used a book that denied the very points Hitler was making about corporations and the workers.

How many threads have you started?

Not in this case jake the troll has it coming too him.

:lol: Says the trool!

A link is not your words troll

about that question about the 9th and 10th amendment you keep dodging \where is your answer in your words?

LMAO! You get the answer to a question and you keep demanding. Petulant little think, aren't you?

Nope I told you and the cock sucker a link will not work. Stop wet nursing the bitch.

You seem to think you can change the rules whenever you want. Considering what I have seen of your debate skills, I can see why you would want it that way.

:lol: Says the trool!

A link is not your words troll

A link is not your words this is the question

Jake Starkey can you tell me what use is there for the 9th and 10th amendment? What would it be used for?

How many threads have you started?

What is that you don't understand about the 9th and 10th Amendments. We have answered, we have given links, and you still don't get it. What is it you don't understand.

That would be a lie but the truth is not what you are. Just because we don't agree does not mean you have to lie.
I left law enforcement in 88 when it was ok the arrest gays for breaking the law.

I wasn't lying I was guessing.

A lie is your tag line "constitutional watchdog." You don't care about the constitution at all. You only care about your own stupid ideas.

It was a lie because you said I was fired.

A lie is your tag line "constitutional watchdog." You don't care about the constitution at all. You only care about your own stupid ideas

When there is a right given to gay married we can talk not until about knowing the Constitution.

:lmao:

You yourself have stated that you don't care if police enforce unenforceable laws.

You're a phony. And a bigot.

Gays want marriage because there are minimal money advantages in being married it has very little to do with love and commitment.

And guess what. Marriage sucks. It's like being tied to the same person forever and ever. And you get bored of it. Then you are just imprisoned. It's horrible.

There are some other benefits besides monetary. But yeah, it can be a trap. The secret is to know when enough is enough. (advice from someone who won't take his own advice)

I married my 1st wife 25 years ago, I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to keep her or trade her for a 20-year old second try.

>>>>

You seem to think you can change the rules whenever you want. Considering what I have seen of your debate skills, I can see why you would want it that way.

Like you twisting words? You seem to have a problem giving a yes or no answer also.

A lie is your tag line "constitutional watchdog." You don't care about the constitution at all. You only care about your own stupid ideas.

A lie is your tag line "constitutional watchdog." You don't care about the constitution at all. You only care about your own stupid ideas

When there is a right given to gay married we can talk not until about knowing the Constitution.

You yourself have stated that you don't care if police enforce unenforceable laws.

Oh, that is only the nicer side of him.

You're right I am a bigot and damn proud of it. There is no right for anyone to marry the same sex. So they can eat shit.

Like you twisting words? You seem to have a problem giving a yes or no answer also.

You asked me a question.

I gave you an answer. (twice as I recall)

Then you decided it had to be a yes or no answer AFTER I answered you.

So yeah, I would call that changing the rules.

"The couples argued that the power to define and regulate marriage had been left to the states for more than 200 years before Congress passed DOMA"

gotta love real conservatism. :thup:

Now tell me which president supported and signed the bill into law???

Forum List

Back