DOMA ruled unconstitutional

So if I were to google...I would find almost none or no heterosexual serial killers....?

I'm going to point out one thing sunni said
ALL MOST ALL is not ALL Sunni never said all homosexuals were serial killers. You wanted proof I gave you proof, not you'er still bitching?

And if I were to google Heterosexual serial killers, there would be either no list or a very small list compared to your evil homosexual serial killers?

The Serial Killer Hit List - Part I

From the article:

Serial killers tend to be white, heterosexual males in their twenties and thirties who are sexually dysfunctional and have low self-esteem. Their methodical rampages are almost always sexual in nature. Their killings are usually part of an elaborate fantasy that builds to a climax at the moment of their murderous outburst. Serial killers generally murder strangers with cooling off periods between each crime. Many enjoy cannibalism, necrophilia and keep trophy-like body parts as mementos of their work. Serial killers are sadistic in nature. Some return to crime scenes or grave sites of their victims to fantasize about their deeds. Many like to insert themselves in the investigation of their crimes and some enjoy taunting authorities with letters or carefully placed pieces of evidence.

So if I were to google...I would find almost none or no heterosexual serial killers....?

I'm going to point out one thing sunni said
ALL MOST ALL is not ALL Sunni never said all homosexuals were serial killers. You wanted proof I gave you proof, not you'er still bitching?

And if I were to google Heterosexual serial killers, there would be either no list or a very small list compared to your evil homosexual serial killers?

I'll wait.:eusa_whistle:

From the article:

Serial killers tend to be white, heterosexual males in their twenties and thirties who are sexually dysfunctional and have low self-esteem. Their methodical rampages are almost always sexual in nature. Their killings are usually part of an elaborate fantasy that builds to a climax at the moment of their murderous outburst. Serial killers generally murder strangers with cooling off periods between each crime. Many enjoy cannibalism, necrophilia and keep trophy-like body parts as mementos of their work. Serial killers are sadistic in nature. Some return to crime scenes or grave sites of their victims to fantasize about their deeds. Many like to insert themselves in the investigation of their crimes and some enjoy taunting authorities with letters or carefully placed pieces of evidence.

From your link of serial killers

November 8, 2005 - High School Shooting in Jacksboro - A 15-year-old boy went to his school in Jacksboro, Tennesseee, carrying a .22-caliber handgun and fired at three adults, killing an assistant principal and wounding two other school officials.

I don't think this is a serial killer :eusa_whistle:

From the article:

November 8, 2005 - High School Shooting in Jacksboro - A 15-year-old boy went to his school in Jacksboro, Tennesseee, carrying a .22-caliber handgun and fired at three adults, killing an assistant principal and wounding two other school officials.

Feel free to take it up with them, since you seem to think that negates the link. :lol::lol::lol:

Feel free to take it up with them, since you seem to think that negates the link. :lol::lol::lol:
So you use a source that misrepresents what it is about. They take a killing that is not done by a serial killer and add it too a list of serial killers? That list of your's is looking even smaller now.

Again, I said that almost all serial killers "who engaged in cannibalism" were also homosexuals.

Basically, once a person crosses the line of normality and becomes a homosexual.

Then other associated perversions like pedophilia, bestality, necrophilia, and cannibalism, can easily become acceptable forms of behavior for them to engage in without guilt.

Heterosexual serial killers do not tend to also be cannibals. There was one that I heard of in Sweden, but that's the only one that splashed the news.

All the hate messaging from so-called normal heteros reveals a real sickness among the anti-gay groups.

As a hetero, I know that universal marriage is inevitable and have no problem with it.

The freaks here opposed to it will die out and most of their children will have no problem with gay marriage, either.

All the hate messaging from so-called normal heteros reveals a real sickness among the anti-gay groups.

As a hetero, I know that universal marriage is inevitable and have no problem with it.

The freaks here opposed to it will die out and most of their children will have no problem with gay marriage, either.
Jake how did the recall election go for you?

Does not matter what bigots like bigreb have to say. They are soooo last century ago.

Forum List

Back