Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Isn't "damnable lie" closer to the mark?
i "sit" corrected

Since I have indepdendently verified evidence for the concrete core, including images from 9-11 that show what can only be concrete, no lie. The perpetrators would want people to think it was, so would like that you say such.

Here's a proven photoshopper. How do you feel about those deceptive practices?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nd-infiltration-of-us-gov-11.html#post1522891
uh that links to a PAGE in this thread
unless you use the same page setup that i do(you dont) then it wont show me ANYTHING
you are a fucking moron

and you havent shown a single piece of credible evidence of Concrete in the core above grade
because there WAS NONE

i "sit" corrected

Since I have indepdendently verified evidence for the concrete core, including images from 9-11 that show what can only be concrete, no lie. The perpetrators would want people to think it was, so would like that you say such.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nd-infiltration-of-us-gov-11.html#post1522891
unless you use the same page setup that i do(you dont) then it wont show me ANYTHING
you are a fucking moron

and you havent shown a single piece of credible evidence of Concrete in the core above grade
because there WAS NONE

Plus, his incoherent babble regarding the allegedly photoshopped images of windows is disconnected from anything under discussion, anyway, and has not even an iota of persuasive power in it.

you are a fucking moron

because there WAS NONE

Plus, his incoherent babble regarding the allegedly photoshopped images of windows is disconnected from anything under discussion, anyway, and has not even an iota of persuasive power in it.

It's proof of a photoshopper trying to make WTC 2 lobby look like WTC 1. You'll pretend whatever to protect the methods of mass murder that the perpetrators want protected, we can be sure of that.

This thread is about a psyops and photoshopping can be used along with lots of BS to induce people think things that are not correct.

you are a fucking moron

because there WAS NONE

It's proof of a photoshopper trying to make WTC 2 lobby look like WTC 1. You'll pretend whatever to protect the methods of mass murder that the perpetrators want protected, we can be sure of that.

This thread is about a psyops and photoshopping can be used along with lots of BS to induce people think things that are not correct.
except you never proved anything of the sort

except you never proved anything of the sort

Who knows? He's such a bumbling bubbling inchoherent fruitcake lunatic that nobody with any intellgence can decipher whatever the fuck he thought he might be trying to say.

Who knows? He's such a bumbling bubbling inchoherent fruitcake lunatic that nobody with any intellgence can decipher whatever the fuck he thought he might be trying to say.

Seems that such a description applies more to your act. I say one thing, and substanciate many different ways.

I say that the cause of death of 3,000 killed on 9-11 is invalidated because the building they were in had a far different structure in its core than FEMA said it did. FEMA said there were structural steel columns in the core.

femacore.gif

The actual core of WTC 2 is obviously not structural steel.

southcorestands.gif

If you can't understand that pehaps try postin some more distortions and ad hominum, the perps would definately want you to pretend to be confused to try and induce the viewers to not understand that NIST analysed a building that didn't exist when they made their "cause of death" determination.

Seems that such a description applies more to your act. I say one thing, and substanciate many different ways.

I say that the cause of death of 3,000 killed on 9-11 is invalidated because the building they were in had a far different structure in its core than FEMA said it did. FEMA said there were structural steel columns in the core.

If you can't understand that pehaps try postin some more distortions and ad hominum, the perps would definately want you to pretend to be confused to try and induce the viewers to not understand that NIST analysed a building that didn't exist when they made their "cause of death" determination.
why do you think you have to repost the exact dsame pics over and over?
we've seen them, and reject your faulty premise about them
the first one, you CLAIM is a FEMA deception, is just a ROUGHT DIAGRAM, not meant to say THAT WAS EXACTLY what the core was like
you look like a fucking moron to keep claiming that

and that second image doesnt prove anything

the first one, you CLAIM is a FEMA deception, is just a ROUGHT DIAGRAM, not meant to say THAT WAS EXACTLY what the core was like

This is the ONLY official depiction of the core.

femacore.gif

and WTF is a "ROUGHT DIAGRAM"? I realized you never answer questions and its probably a typo anyway, but I searched it and wa la! The first match. A message for you.

perception-habit-rough-diagram.jpg

Okay, use what you learned from the above diagram to understand that the below, in a real world, can only be concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:

This is the ONLY official depiction of the core.

and WTF is a "ROUGHT DIAGRAM"? I realized you never answer questions and its probably a typo anyway, but I searched it and wa la! The first match. A message for you.

Okay, use what you learned from the above diagram to understand that the below, in a real world, can only be concrete.
it was a typo, asshole

it was a typo, asshole[/QUOTE]

But it will work for you! It can can keep you from being the one that upholds the secret methods of mass murder for the perpetrators. You won't have to smell the rotting flesh from your dream state of the 3,000 that dies on 9-11.

Give it a try ditzco.

First use the sense organs, the eyes work best here. See the spire, you remember that right? Left of the spire is an end view of a concrete wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

it was a typo, asshole[/QUOTE]

But it will work for you! It can can keep you from being the one that upholds the secret methods of mass murder for the perpetrators. You won't have to smell the rotting flesh from your dream state of the 3,000 that dies on 9-11.

Give it a try ditzco.

First use the sense organs, the eyes work best here. See the spire, you remember that right? Left of the spire is an end view of a concrete wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Now to get rid of that hardened habit of thinking that the FEMA core as shown in this diagram, actually existed.

femacore.gif

And find new useful information in the realization that the twin towers had a concrete core!

:clap2:

Last edited:

Give it a try ditzco.

Now to get rid of that hardened habit of thinking that the FEMA core as shown in this diagram, actually existed.

And find new useful information in the realization that the twin towers had a concrete core!

no, they did not
and you havent proven it
because you CANT

Give it a try ditzco.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

no, they did not
and you havent proven it
because you CANT

Of course the truth is always the opposite of what you say, because you represent the perpetrators interests here, so the Twins had a concrete core and the cause of death of 3,000 is invalidated and due process not provided.

Give it a try ditzco.

no, they did not
and you havent proven it
because you CANT

Of course the truth is always the opposite of what you say, because you represent the perpetrators interests here, so the Twins had a concrete core and the cause of death of 3,000 is invalidated and due process not provided.
except we know what happened, so due process HS been served
only you are too much of a fucking moron to get it

no, they did not
and you havent proven it
because you CANT

The perpetrators want people to think due process has been provided, so you will say that. However, since it is proven that NIST was deceived, due proces has not been served in 3,000 murders.

The independently verified evidence of the concrete core cannot be disproven by text denials and you have NO other evidence other that that from FEMA and misrepresented construction photos, or, fake plans from silverstein.

All of that is well proven right here in this forum, over and over.

The perpetrators want people to think due process has been provided, so you will say that. However, since it is proven that NIST was deceived, due proces has not been served in 3,000 murders.

The independently verified evidence of the concrete core cannot be disproven by text denials and you have NO other evidence other that that from FEMA and misrepresented construction photos, or, fake plans from silverstein.

no, it has NOT been proven that NIST was deceived

Of course it has. However, you, working for the interests of the perpetrators will deny anything that does not serve them.

Consider. If what you say is true then you could prove there were steel core columns in the core area with evidence from independent sources to verify them. Misinterptrations of construciton photos will not suffice. QUotes of engineers drawin information from FEMA will not do. Referral to silversteins plans are not acceptable.

Post that now.

Of course it has. However, you, working for the interests of the perpetrators will deny anything that does not serve them.

Consider. If what you say is true then you could prove there were steel core columns in the core area with evidence from independent sources to verify them. Misinterptrations of construciton photos will not suffice. QUotes of engineers drawin information from FEMA will not do. Referral to silversteins plans are not acceptable.

Post that now.
i already HAVE
you are just too fucking DENSE to admit it
and i got it from one of the sources YOU linked to

Consider. If what you say is true then you could prove there were steel core columns in the core area with evidence from independent sources to verify them. Misinterptrations of construciton photos will not suffice. Quotes of engineers drawing information from FEMA will not do. Referral to silversteins plans are not acceptable.

Post that now.
i already HAVE

You mean I have already asked you to post it and you already failed to do so because you cannot.

Some of the sources I provide are not totally clear about their information but do identify a concrete core. Since there is a deception being conducted, we can expect a certain amount of confusion so images from 9-11 are used to corroborate.

The west wall of WTC 1 concrete core with the spire to the right of it and the empty core to the left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Consider. If what you say is true then you could prove there were steel core columns in the core area with evidence from independent sources to verify them. Misinterptrations of construciton photos will not suffice. Quotes of engineers drawing information from FEMA will not do. Referral to silversteins plans are not acceptable.

Post that now.
i already HAVE

You mean I have already asked you to post it and you already failed to do so because you cannot.

Some of the sources I provide are not totally clear about their information but do identify a concrete core. Since there is a deception being conducted, we can expect a certain amount of confusion so images from 9-11 are used to corroborate.

The west wall of WTC 1 concrete core with the spire to the right of it and the empty core to the left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
a "dust cloud" if not CONCRETE

Forum List

Back