Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

not in ANY of your photos do you see a concrete wall
not in ONE
you are a liar and a fucking asshole for using the photos of the grief stricken families for your disgusting claims

The perps don't want the people to understand equal protection of law and how due process in mass murder can protect the living.

FEMA lied to NIST and the cause of death is invalid and I would bet that 100% of those families know it and probably about 90% would readily admit it.

You just absorb their grief scumbag. This boy will live without a father.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg
you are the fucking liar
FEMA did no such thing
and stop using photos of grieving kids as political fodder

Constitutional due process is not politics, but the perpetrators would prefer you pretend it is.

FEMA describes this as the core.

femacore.gif

And this is what is seen.

southcorestands.gif

Deception invalidating the cause of death. Due process is not yet satisfied.

The perps don't want the people to understand equal protection of law and how due process in mass murder can protect the living.

FEMA lied to NIST and the cause of death is invalid and I would bet that 100% of those families know it and probably about 90% would readily admit it.

You just absorb their grief scumbag. This boy will live without a father.
you are the fucking liar
FEMA did no such thing

Constitutional due process is not politics, but the perpetrators would prefer you pretend it is.

i have asked you before and you ignored it
where is the source for that first image you claim as "FEMA's"

you are the fucking liar
FEMA did no such thing

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

The WTC report, and I provided your answer, you missed it in the stream of spam posts you inspire with zero evidence and unreasonable denial.

The WTC report, and I provided your answer, you missed it in the stream of spam posts you inspire with zero evidence and unreasonable denial.
LIAR
you never did
and i dont post spam
that what you assholes do

liar
you never did
and i dont post spam

no..that what you do....spammer
where have i ever posted a single bit of spam on this forum
i challenge you do prove it

spam is in the eye of the beholder.. your repetitive inane quips and mindless denial...make you spam king..spamzilla..to those in the know...an agent of the... OG...4TH BRANCH OF THE GOVERNMENT..the mother of all spam and disinformation...the controlled media

spam is in the eye of the beholder.. your repetitive inane quips and mindless denial...make you spam king..spamzilla..to those in the know...an agent of the... OG...4TH BRANCH OF THE GOVERNMENT..the mother of all spam and disinformation...the controlled media
ROFLMAO

yeah, i'm a government agent
:lol:

ROFLMAO

a·gent (jnt)
n.
1. One that acts or has the power or authority to act.
2. One empowered to act for or represent another: an author's agent; an insurance agent.
3. A means by which something is done or caused; instrument

no.. not like a paid government agent...an instrument...a tool if you will..
an unwitting spreader of disinfo and propaganda

Last edited:
the wtc report, and i provided your answer, you missed it in the stream of spam posts you inspire with zero evidence and unreasonable denial.
liar
you never did
and i dont post spam

Wow ... um ... I spam these more than DiveCon, you spam them more than I do ... if anyone is spamming it's Christophera though, since almost all his posts in these threads are the same damned pics and almost identical words ...

... seriously, pot and kettle syndrome.

funny-pictures-cats-dramatic-cats-lights-sunshine2.jpg

ROFLMAO

a·gent (jnt)
n.
2. One empowered to act for or represent another: an author's agent; an insurance agent.

LOL now THAT is funny
no one could be a bigger TOOL of disinfo than a troofer

ROFLMAO

a·gent (jnt)
n.

LOL now THAT is funny

Your choice of words defines the level of corruption you accept and expect others to welcome.

The 1993 bombing indicates the type destabilization that has been imposed and upheld with the type psyops you work in.

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

It could be said the FBI supervised the bombing.

a·gent (jnt)
n.

LOL now THAT is funny

Your choice of words defines the level of corruption you accept and expect others to welcome.

The 1993 bombing indicates the type destabilization that has been imposed and upheld with the type psyops you work in.

why do you lie so much?

LOL now THAT is funny

why do you lie so much?

DIVECONMANS..debating techniques 101...you ..LIE..LAIR...

why do you lie so much?

DIVECONMANS..debating techniques 101...you ..LIE..LAIR...
gee is that all you got

gee is that all you got

He just called you a LAIR.

yeah, its funny, but i dont point out typos of others
i make enough of my own :redface:

That's a good rule. I catch many of my typos (as well as a few outright spelling mistakes) only after I have hit the submit button.

But when some insufferable moron is trying to call you a "liar" and spells it LAIR, it warrants a little extra attention. :lol:

(I had a buddy point out a spelling mistake of mine, privately, in a PM, just the other day. I only then performed the needed edit. Webster I am not.)

gee is that all you got

In the haste of supporting secret methods of mass murder, you fall on your face, over and over.

You have no evidence and cannot prove anything except your affiliation with the perpetrators in the psyops.

America needs justice, argument against justice is argument for treason and secret methods of murder.

In the haste of supporting secret methods of mass murder, you fall on your face, over and over.

You have no evidence and cannot prove anything except your affiliation with the perpetrators in the psyops.

America needs justice, argument against justice is argument for treason and secret methods of murder.
except it is you that is covering for mass murderers by claiming someone OTHER than the Al Qaeda terrorists are responsible

diinfo agent

i cant even type that with a straight face

Forum List

Back